• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Louisville just lost to Marshall

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to sound bias but most West Coast Teams don't have size on defense. That was the case with Oregon. It seemed like LSU just had bigger players on both sides of the ball and they were just as fast as Oregon. It looks that way in this game as well. The Fresno State defenders can't tackle the Ole Miss RBs.

don't pin us with these teams, we sure handled Georgia.

good news is our running game should look good against this team.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The B1G matches SEC in size but lacks speed

Big12, Pac12, Big East have the speed most the time but lack size

ACC has speed and size, they just lack coaching and major programs that care about football. Also a lot of choke artists. In reality, the ACC is a major dissappointment because they should be challenging the SEC for National Titles.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there is a couple bad teams in the BE this year. I fully expect WVU to win this conference as well as they should. However ya never know. Fortunately the BE will be no more in a few years. Atleast AQ status wise.

IrishFutbol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, at least we don't have to worry about them getting poached by another conference.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the plus side the worse they look the more likely it is the MWC can get an exemption...............

Who says there needs to be 6 AQ conferences?

Probably more likely that they just go to 5 AQ conferences and get rid of the 2 team per conference limit.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B1G matches SEC in size but lacks speed
There IS speed in the Big Ten, the teams just aren't built around it. Sure sometimes those players come from tSouth, but that's why we have out of state recruiting.

Wisconsin's defense didn't look slow against Nebraska, but then our entire secondary comes from either Florida or Texas...

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There IS speed in the Big Ten, the teams just aren't built around it. Sure sometimes those players come from tSouth, but that's why we have out of state recruiting.

Wisconsin's defense didn't look slow against Nebraska, but then our entire secondary comes from either Florida or Texas...

I agree with your statement. There is speed in B1G but as you said they don't specialize it. They focus on size.

I imagine the B1G has skill positions and secondarys just as fast as the SEC. SEC just has faster DLs, OLs, and LBs.