• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Losing Howard hurts

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jordan Howard thing going on in this board is just weird. There's a million sh*tty players you could b*tch about that have come and gone on the Bears, and we're having some sort of hard-on for knocking one of the actually good ones. Howard didn't fit Nagy's O. We moved on and found a decent replacement, and for that we should be thankful. The big fear was moving on and finding a dud. That didn't happen. So shouldn't it be peaches and cream? Nope...Of course not... so this conversation is still even happening. Most probable (like 99.9%) reason is "I must be right on the internet."

I don't even understand who you're referring to. Again, you're creating your own chaos. There's like one guy on the entire forum who firmly believes we should still be committed to Howard.

Howard didn't fit Nagy's O. We moved on and found a decent replacement, and for that we should be thankful.

Yeah, that's virtually everyone's view except Noon. BD seems to still like Howard a lot but is far from criticizing Montgomery.

Everything is a dilemma with you. They hyperbole is incessant. "F**king this and f**king that"... "Can't believe we are sitting around b*tching about this"... Keep strangely censoring your swear words too. Despite the fact that you do not have to.

Do you ever just make a post and not start bringing the personal aspect of things into it? Just talk about the team. Jeez dude. Why is it always an ordeal? Just chill.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because multiple people call you an idiot....doesn't mean they are the same person.

Maybe you're the problem because you are, factually, an idiot.
See, and here I thought, maybe, you could go without being a qunt.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am smart enough to know, that I don't know all that much. I do, however, know that every time I have encountered a person who is constantly trying to convince everyone how smart they are, and/or trying to project how stupid others are, they indefinitely turn out to be fucking idiots. I mean every fucking time.

Its like tough guys. "Real" tough guys, are generally nice guys. They have nothing to prove, and have no interest in being a bully. Those "wanna be" tough guys though, are always looking for a chance to bully someone, or punch down, and will run from a fight they dont absolutely know they will win.

So, apply that to an idiot. They dont even know they arent smart, and peacock around like they know everything, and speak in absolutes. "IM RIGHT! YOURE WRONG AND STUPID!" There has yet to be an instance where "that guy" isnt bright as a coal mine.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am smart enough to know, that I don't know all that much. I do, however, know that every time I have encountered a person who is constantly trying to convince everyone how smart they are, and/or trying to project how stupid others are, they indefinitely turn out to be fucking idiots. I mean every fucking time.

Its like tough guys. "Real" tough guys, are generally nice guys. They have nothing to prove, and have no interest in being a bully. Those "wanna be" tough guys though, are always looking for a chance to bully someone, or punch down, and will run from a fight they dont absolutely know they will win.

So, apply that to an idiot. They dont even know they arent smart, and peacock around like they know everything, and speak in absolutes. "IM RIGHT! YOURE WRONG AND STUPID!" There has yet to be an instance where "that guy" isnt bright as a coal mine.
Man is the the truth.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BearsWillWin post attempt to ridicule me and def
I don't even understand who you're referring to. Again, you're creating your own chaos. There's like one guy on the entire forum who firmly believes we should still be committed to Howard.

Howard didn't fit Nagy's O. We moved on and found a decent replacement, and for that we should be thankful.

Yeah, that's virtually everyone's view except Noon. BD seems to still like Howard a lot but is far from criticizing Montgomery.

Everything is a dilemma with you. They hyperbole is incessant. "F**king this and f**king that"... "Can't believe we are sitting around b*tching about this"... Keep strangely censoring your swear words too. Despite the fact that you do not have to.

Do you ever just make a post and not start bringing the personal aspect of things into it? Just talk about the team. Jeez dude. Why is it always an ordeal? Just chill.

You could have just clicked the little chill pill but you instead gave me a chastising novel. We all have our quirks.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a Howard thing, it's a FU BS thing going on. BS has hated on Howard for years.

And I've been right for years. Now everyone knows--3 years later. The only ones that still don't know are the super idiots.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I've been right for years. Now everyone knows--3 years later. The only ones that still don't know are the super idiots and the NFL community.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I've been right for years. Now everyone knows--3 years later. The only ones that still don't know are the super idiots and the NFL community.

Then why only a 6th round pick for Howard in next years draft? Of course monkey richi somehow thinks a conditional 6th rounder indicates Howard is good. But then the Texans were willing to dish a 4th rounder in this year's draft for Duke Johnson. So there's that. (rolls eyes)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then why only a 6th round pick for Howard in next years draft? Of course monkey richi somehow thinks a conditional 6th rounder indicates Howard is good. But then the Texans were willing to dish a 4th rounder in this year's draft for Duke Johnson. So there's that. (rolls eyes)
The 5th rd pick is because he only has 1 year left on his rookie pay scale.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this where I come to talk about Kevin Smith, Kevin Jones, and Ameer Abdullah?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 5th rd pick is because he only has 1 year left on his rookie pay scale.

So if everyone knows how great Howard is why wouldn't Philly do a trade and sign? I mean statistically we're talking about a bonafide stud of a RB for crying out loud.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this where I come to talk about Kevin Smith, Kevin Jones, and Ameer Abdullah?
Who? This is a NFL board. You might be in the wrong forum.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if everyone knows how great Howard is why wouldn't Philly do a trade and sign? I mean statistically we're talking about a bonafide stud of a RB for crying out loud.
Why is he even in the league, why would anyone want him? Why are his first years stats something that Monty can't sniff? Why does he look so fast compared to Monty? Why does he have more running and receiving yards and TDs then Monty and he is not even the starter. WTF is going on???? No way BS is wrong again. Nobody can be wrong every-time they opens their mouth. Monty fits this offense and that's true but not in a good way. He fits because he underachieves like the rest of them. Monty is so good that Nagy runs Cohen up the gut on important downs?????

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is he even in the league, why would anyone want him? Why are his first years stats something that Monty can't sniff? Why does he look so fast compared to Monty? Why does he have more running and receiving yards and TDs then Monty and he is not even the starter. WTF is going on???? No way BS is wrong again. Nobody can be wrong every-time they opens their mouth. Monty fits this offense and that's true but not in a good way. He fits because he underachieves like the rest of them. Monty is so good that Nagy runs Cohen up the gut on important downs?????

Why is he even in the league, why would anyone want him?

Nagy didn't want him, Pace didn't want him, what do you mean?

He is an average back. There's a place in the league for an average back. Who is everybody btw? The best we could get was a conditional 6th in next year's draft and you think "everybody" wants him? He'll sign with another team next year (it may even be Philly) but his days of being a starter will be over.

Why are his first years stats something that Monty can't sniff?

Many factors. Different offensive strategy, different coaching, different personnel, more opportunities. Numerous reasons. Why couldn't Walter Payton's first year stats sniff Howard's first year stats? Umm exactly, because it doesn't mean shit.

Why does he look so fast compared to Monty?

He doesn't. Howard has giant holes he can run through, Monty does not. Yet Monty still has show the ability to break tackles and make positive yards out of nothing. Like all idiots in here you're a stats guy. You need to stats point in a direction for you to know which way to walk. You're not alone. Everybody else in here is the same way.

Why does he have more running and receiving yards and TDs then Monty and he is not even the starter.

Better quality opportunities. See above.

No way BS is wrong again

You're desperate i know. My evaluation of Howard has been spot on since day 1. And it's confusing the idiots. Despite Howard's great stats the genius saw through them. An inconceivable accomplishment now when you look back. And i even called it! My original quote:

"I can see why you think I am wrong in regards to Howard. I really do. This is one where the truth isn't so obvious. But like all my other controversial opinions on the Bears, I will be right at the end."

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good deep ball accuracy in this game by Chase....need a confirmation if that matters or not though....jiddy you wanna weigh in?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. Howard 62 yards and a touchdown on 13 carries almost 5 yards a clip. Boy what a loser.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. Howard 62 yards and a touchdown on 13 carries almost 5 yards a clip. Boy what a loser.

How'd Miles Sanders do?

Who's their leading rusher so far this season?

Of course you don't need to answer those, as I obviously know already.

MS: 54 for 193 yds, 0 TDs, 3.6 avg

JH: 53 for 248 yds, 4 TDs, 4.7 avg

Pederson is no dummy. Howard will get more and more carries.