• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Losing Howard hurts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard >>>>> Monty. Thanks Nagy. I blame BS75 for Nagy focusing on Seattle.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard wouldn’t have done any better behind this line. They can’t block.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Howard is 1 dimensional.

So are you taking on the obnoxious persona now?
giphy.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya his TD passes don't count, all he can do is run and score TDs.

Did you see the play? There wasn't a player 15 yards from him. He walked into the endzone w/out being touched. Yet another example where stats don't tell the story. The genius sees through stats.

Howard needs holes to succeed, big holes. When gets them, he has a good day. When he doesn't he sucks. He had many big holes that day.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montgomery is fantastic. He's gotten so much extra yardage this year. Guy is constantly getting hit at the LOS.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you taking on the obnoxious persona now?
giphy.gif
This thread is stupid. Howard has a big game, so noon and company jump all over it. Howard was good when all we did was run. Montgomery is better for this offense though. Howard wouldn’t being doing jack shit behind this oline either. I’m sick of the stupidity on this board. Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is stupid. Howard has a big game, so noon and company jump all over it. Howard was good when all we did was run. Montgomery is better for this offense though. Howard wouldn’t being doing jack shit behind this oline either. I’m sick of the stupidity on this board. Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities.

Just a friendly thought...

Lately, it seems that you have been conveying your disagreement with other people's opinions by calling them names, mocking them or throwing them a rating of some sort. Cutting out and all attempts at civil communication. It's 0 to 60. Straight to attack mode.

It also seems that you're taking this route when you disagree with the Bears coaching staff or become critical of a player in a game thread. "This player sucks!" or "Fire this coach for that isolated decision now!" with no further elaboration as to why. With posters it's "You're a moron. Hur durr. You're a fucking idiot and I don't care to explain my position to you". That sort of thing.

We all have these moments. I used to do it quite a bit. This is just what I have found helps me...

Perhaps if you would elaborate on your thoughts and opinions. If you would explain your position to someone, instead of calling them names... That you would find that your interactions on here will be much more pleasant. You will understand their position a bit better. In turn, no further hostility will be created and they will probably respond to you in kind. They'll be more open to understanding those highly intelligent football views of yours. You will be much more likely to come closer to meeting in the middle or at least leaving the interaction with some respect for a different viewpoint.

Remember, you have to take it easy on us football peasants ;)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a friendly thought...

Lately, it seems that you have been conveying your disagreement with other people's opinions by calling them names, mocking them or throwing them a rating of some sort. Cutting out and all attempts at civil communication. It's 0 to 60. Straight to attack mode.

It also seems that you're taking this route when you disagree with the Bears coaching staff or become critical of a player in a game thread. "This player sucks!" or "Fire this coach for that isolated decision now!" with no further elaboration as to why. With posters it's "You're a moron. Hur durr. You're a fucking idiot and I don't care to explain my position to you". That sort of thing.

We all have these moments. I used to do it quite a bit. This is just what I have found helps me...

Perhaps if you would elaborate on your thoughts and opinions. If you would explain your position to someone, instead of calling them names... That you would find that your interactions on here will be much more pleasant. You will understand their position a bit better. In turn, no further hostility will be created and they will probably respond to you in kind. They'll be more open to understanding those highly intelligent football views of yours. You will be much more likely to come closer to meeting in the middle or at least leaving the interaction with some respect for a different viewpoint.

Remember, you have to take it easy on us football peasants ;)
Naturally, the king of stupid has to respond with a novel. Didn’t even read it, bro. Everything you post turns out to be wrong.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengay has always been a ass Rich. Nothing new and nothing to worry about. He don't know his ass from a hole in the ground either.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not giving up on Montgomery. The Vikings are stronger up front than our o-line and, well, Chase Daniel doesn't back them off any. So lotta things working against the rook yesterday. I mean, we have to do better than 28 carries for 68 yards from our running backs, that's for sure.

Howard is a good back. People dogging him are being ridiculous. We needed a more agile back to get our coach/offensive coordinator more comfort in his calling. Nothing really earth shattering happening here...but what can you do when Genius is bumping a necro 15,000 times to drive his point home...Retort is inevitable.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder why noon and company jump all over it?:think: I suppose you'd have to be a genius to figure that one out, eh?

And I am not offended at all by you making yourself look like an ass-clown.

I won't go as far as noon to say Howard is better, but he's no slouch either.

Last edited:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the play? There wasn't a player 15 yards from him. He walked into the endzone w/out being touched. Yet another example where stats don't tell the story. The genius sees through stats.

Howard needs holes to succeed, big holes. When gets them, he has a good day. When he doesn't he sucks. He had many big holes that day.

Every back needs holes to succeed. Unless you think 21 rushes for 53 yards is some great success? I bet Montgomery would have a bunch more success if our o-line would open up a few holes during the game.

What a ridiculous argument.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every back needs holes to succeed. Unless you think 21 rushes for 53 yards is some great success? I bet Montgomery would have a bunch more success if our o-line would open up a few holes during the game.

What a ridiculous argument.
Agreed. Yes, Howard had a few holes opened to him that a mack truck could have driven thru. But he also moved the chains a few times on some tough runs. I don't care if one is pro or anti Howard, by any normal thinking, purely analytical standards, he had a very good night against the Packers.