• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Kerry Rhodes is the first to come out of the closet

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty f'd up thing to do. If he is gay, don't post pictures of him. You're being a pretty shitty person to out someone who isn't ready to come out as gay.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..this isn't the first rumors...

back in 2009 he allegedly was dating Tyson Beckford..

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty f'd up thing to do. If he is gay, don't post pictures of him. You're being a pretty shitty person to out someone who isn't ready to come out as gay.

:laugh3: you mad bro?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not at all. I could care less about him but it doesn't change the fact that its still a shitty thing to do.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uhh...do you know what year it is? :lol::suds:

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Kerry came out (no pun intended) and claim that he is in fact, not gay. I will take his word on the matter. I dunno either person, if Kerry says he is not gay, then I will believe him for now.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignoring that it's none of anyone's business, none of those pictures really mean anything. People fuck around all the time.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's really none of anyone's business. That said, I wish I hadn't looked.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's really none of anyone's business. That said, I wish I hadn't looked.

Idk why. He literally has his arm around a dude. I have friends who have cuddled together with girls around for the shits and giggles of it who are straight.

I mean I don't do it, but these pictures are like calling someone with gay friends a homophobe because they happen to dislike one gay person. They're stretching nothing and trying to turn it into "evidence" of his sexuality.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, Rhodes' best call of action if he isn't gay would be to file a lawsuit against the guy for libel and / or defamation. I have no reason to not believe his denials, but the fact is that this guy hasn't shut up about this (see this LSA thread: Kerry Just issued another denial and Hollywood releases text messages ) shows that he doesn't intend to leave it alone if Rhodes keeps denying it. The only answer is 1) if it's true admit it* or 2) sue him if not.

*My guess is people would care less that way. They always say that "the cover up is worse than what you're covering up".

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His ex outed him. Kinda messed up, but maybe it''ll end up being a positive step forward for gay NFL players. The pictures and text messages could conceivably be two buddies messing around, but there seems to be an awful lot of them.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His ex outed him. Kinda messed up, but maybe it''ll end up being a positive step forward for gay NFL players. The pictures and text messages could conceivably be two buddies messing around, but there seems to be an awful lot of them.

That's the thing. It looks bad for him to keep denying it in the face of what's been released. If he wants to claim the guy is making it all up then in a lot of ways it will look better if he's willing to go to court and say it under oath.

The evidence is stacking up though, although text messages are fakable and can be taken out of context, and pictures can, again be taken out of context (which seems to be Rhodes' argument).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a few of you believe he has only two choices: admit it or go to court. What if he is gay but doesn't think its anyone else's business? He has a right to deny it whether it is true or not. His personal life is his to choose what he does with and who he does it with AND tell everyone else to fuck off or lie to keep it where he wants it.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a few of you believe he has only two choices: admit it or go to court. What if he is gay but doesn't think its anyone else's business? He has a right to deny it whether it is true or not. His personal life is his to choose what he does with and who he does it with AND tell everyone else to fuck off or lie to keep it where he wants it.

The problem is that his "ex" has made it other people's business. He has a right to deny it, sure, but it makes him look silly, because he can't really prove a negative. It's easy to say "I was this guys boyfriend", and show pics and text messages, but it's hard to prove a negative. More so if it later turns out to be true.

Last edited by a moderator: