• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its worth noting that the Rams went all-in three times last year (Stafford, OBJ, Miller)

By itself I liked the Stafford trade but itself but it was every move after that which was impressive. No point in half measures in life. When you take the risk go all-in

The Term all in his interesting. The Rams try to upgrade where they can no matter the year and that’s what they did. I think a lot of teams go all in or try to upgrade if they want to win at all. And obviously that’s what happened

I’m not sure OBJ would’ve fit it in anywhere besides LA. Goff just wasn’t going to get it done.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you here to LOL at the Rams again? You just keep coming back for more don’t you
LOL....I told you to sit down, nobody wants your Pop Gun bull shit

Ram fans have bragging rights. Your posts are just a street carnival. I do laugh at this effort to be noticed, You remain a legend in your own mind anyways.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....I told you to sit down, nobody wants your Pop Gun bull shit

Ram fans have bragging rights. Your posts are just a street carnival. I do laugh at this effort to be noticed, You remain a legend in your own mind anyways.

Cry moar??? This is the LOL thread !!!

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have been mortgaging the farm since 2018, stuck in cap hell, no draft picks and stuck with bad contracts Gurley and Goff. Both those contracts are off the books and are no longer in cap hell. Still no high picks, but it doesn’t matter Rams draft well. Rams also lost theost cosches since than too, McVay finds good replacements
Yea they also wear the best clothes and fuck the hottest dudes and everyone else is just Jealous!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious if the Pats fans will remain when Bill retires?

Rams fan since '79, btw.
Well we're here after Brady left so I'd say the chances are pretty good we'll still be around.

I like the odds that the Rams will relocate again, and Pat fans will still be around.

Care to bet?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we're here after Brady left so I'd say the chances are pretty good we'll still be around.

I like the odds that the Rams will relocate again, and Pat fans will still be around.

Care to bet?
Not a betting man, but the huge investment BY THE OWNER on the Rams new stadium would seem to indicate otherwise.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a betting man, but the huge investment BY THE OWNER on the Rams new stadium would seem to indicate otherwise.
It would be a nice tax write off for him. $5B loss.

Beautiful stadium that I'm sure will feature other venues to pay it off. We all know even with a SB, LA is not a football town.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a nice tax write off for him. $5B loss.

Beautiful stadium that I'm sure will feature other venues to pay it off. We all know even with a SB, LA is not a football town.

Sure, only has two contenders in one brand new state of the art stadium and a still active fanbase for a third in Vegas, and supports multiple major college programs but yeah, not a football town.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it's happened ONCE in their 71 year exsistence. Please stop making this sound like you're some perinial SB contender.

Stafford is an upgrade in my opinion. But I wouldn't have mortgaged the farm like your FO did.

Back to 70 years of mediocrity for you Lamb fans.

You really killed it in this thread my man

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Status
Not open for further replies.