• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Loki

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like that scene where Loki saw how the infinity stones were being used as paper weights then thinking how wars were started, planets destroyed, many people were killed over the stones and in the end they were just kept in someone's office drawer. Isn't there a saying about no matter how great someone's individual life is at the end of the day the king and the pawn all go into the same box?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another solid episode. Loki is off to a strong start.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the chick?

the chick is a loki variant... They explained that different variants may look differently... or even have different powers...

Depends

It's possible its a Loki variant from a different timeline. But some fans noticed in the Spanish version, she's listed as "Sylvie" in the credits. Sylvie is the name of another character from the comics who is a version of The Enchantress. The gear the woman was wearing is also pretty similar to The Enchantress as well.

What's also interesting is Sylvie is associated with the Young Avengers. And so far, every Disney+ Marvel show has introduced characters that go on to be in the Young Avengers. WandaVision had Wanda's sons. Falcon/Winter Solider had the grandson (later known as Patriot) of the black supersolider. The upcoming Hawkeye series has Kate Bishop. And from the Ant Man movies, there's Cassie Lang. So it looks like Marvel is definitely setting things up for something

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first two episodes were good, but episode 3 took a nosedive off a cliff. It sucked.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first two episodes were good, but episode 3 took a nosedive off a cliff. It sucked.

I wouldn't go that far. It was slower paced and interesting to listen to Loki's introspection about himself. I think it was also fairly clear there's more going on. Like most of that action could have been an enchantment. Also, Loki possibly has the time stone since he made that building go back up.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was fine. I’m interested to see how they get off that planet.
At this point I think the only option is the TVA swoops in? That moon exploding looked like imminent death. I'm guessing they bring Sylvie/Variant in to question and Loki eventually breaks her out. Just a theory

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I think the only option is the TVA swoops in? That moon exploding looked like imminent death. I'm guessing they bring Sylvie/Variant in to question and Loki eventually breaks her out. Just a theory
not sure if that is a possibility, as they are hiding in a doomsday.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long, pointless & uninteresting dialogue. Episode 3 had that.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was fine. I’m interested to see how they get off that planet.

Most likely

I have a couple of different theories (this is just me guessing; I don't know any actual spoilers):

(1) The last half of the episode isn't real, but an illusion cast by either Loki or Sylvie to pump the other for information. The question is which of them is the caster. This fits with the episode foreshadowing this by its opening of Sylvie using an illusion to pump the captured TVA agent for information.

(2) Either Loki or Sylvie secretly has a Time Stone. This fits with that scene near the end where the crumbling tower reversed its motion. That was not telekinesis, but time reversal.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if that is a possibility, as they are hiding in a doomsday.
I was thinking they would have to find a way to catch the TVA's attention in a very short time window... Not likely since that would mean someone creating some sort of nexus event involving someone that wasn't meant to die on that planet. Takes a big stretch of the imagination so you're probably right. Or maybe Loki has somethin else pocketed up his sleeves... He could have found something else in that lockerroom besides his daggers.
I have a couple of different theories (this is just me guessing; I don't know any actual spoilers):

(1) The last half of the episode isn't real, but an illusion cast by either Loki or Sylvie to pump the other for information. The question is which of them is the caster. This fits with the episode foreshadowing this by its opening of Sylvie using an illusion to pump the captured TVA agent for information.

(2) Either Loki or Sylvie secretly has a Time Stone. This fits with that scene near the end where the crumbling tower reversed its motion. That was not telekinesis, but time reversal.
These theories seem a lot more plausible to be honest. I'd be somewhat annoyed with option 1 because of the limitless possibilities that could foreshadow.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t the Time Stone have some green visual effect paired with it? I don’t recall seeing that.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CNN said:
"The Good, the Bart and the Loki" will find the God of Mischief teaming up with TV's most mischievous minor Bart Simpson "in the ultimate crossover event paying tribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe of Super Heroes and villains," according to a release from Disney+.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO theres no way Richard E Grant was signed on just to play some "Classic Loki" character at almost the end of the series

my opinion is we will see its ruse and hes really playing He Who Remains or some amalgamation of some villains as usually he does play Villains

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, anyone that hasn't watched Episode 4 yet, there's a credits scene