• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO: People Calling FCC on Brady' Mouth

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The etymology of fuck is cloudy but the most probable roots are Germanic words like ficken (to fuck), fokken (to breed), fukka (to copulate), focka (to strike or copulate), and fock (penis).

People should direct their kids to better role models or get over their issues with certain words. Raise your kid right and you will not have to hear about them repeating what they know to be a 'bad' word. In that same regard, these people can never take their precious little peckerheads into the public, especially to any sporting event. I am pretty sure I heard the most curse words in a single 3 hours at the broncos-chiefs game a couple weeks ago.

Unfortunately that makes more sense even if it's boring.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's Malibu that fock smoocher Just saying

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at anyone wanting Brady to be fined because a network decided to not only show him swearing live (on a delay to avoid such things) but also on replay.

Not like football players don't swear on a play basis or anything.

Can't make this shit up. :L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! This happens at least 3-4 times a game during a broadcast... Yet people don't complain about that. I blame the camera guy who kept on putting his camera on Brady while he was swearing. It's not like Brady went directly to a camera and said, "Fu^&" directly into it.

He had already told the cameraman to get the fuck away from him.:lol: