• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO: People Calling FCC on Brady' Mouth

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd pay extra if I could hear the game being played.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was a slight delay in these nfl productions [what viewers see] even though they're ~live~...?,......blank out his potty mouth for fkkn krist sake...,.....or stop putting a camera on him...!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shock! I've never seen anyone on another team swear on tv.:bullshit:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol,.....you just know there's an evil producer sitting in a production/van that yells ="hurry>pan the camera on #12<"!,.......*keeps the whiners here,happy*.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer....why should Brady be fined? He has every right to express himself in any manner he wants. Who says the word "FUCK" is bad. It's one of the best words in the English language. It can be used as a noun, pronoun, verb, adverb and adjective. It's based deep in the English Language as a shortened form of "Fornication Under Consent of the King". It was a right and privilege given to every feudal lord to have relations with any female working or living on his property.

There are seven words that cannot be said on publicly aired TV. Who made up that rule? Is it written in a law passed by congress and enforced by the FCC? No, it was a rule that was made by the networks in the 1950s to make sure they didn't piss off priests and ministers all over the United States. Funny isn't it? The same people who they didn't want to get upset have been FUCKING little girls and little boys since before the TV was invented.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck the FCC. And fuck TV viewers who are offended to see someone's lips form curse words.

Seriously, though, if the league wants to cultivate a wholesome image, it does make sense to not show players yelling.

This.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So three people are offended by Tom Bradys foul mouth and it's news. What about my feelings? I've been offended since day one of Goodell's administration. Where is the outrage over the NFL being remade into a pussy sport?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So three people are offended by Tom Bradys foul mouth and it's news. What about my feelings? I've been offended since day one of Goodell's administration. Where is the outrage over the NFL being remade into a pussy sport?

:agree:

great FUCKING point Steve

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called the FCC and complained about them airing Jay Cutler's vulgar quarterback skills last night. They agreed. So from now on, they are gonna blur Cutler any time the Bears play.

LOL. Lucky you don't have him on your fantasy team!!!

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rex was one of the callers

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer....why should Brady be fined? He has every right to express himself in any manner he wants. Who says the word "FUCK" is bad. It's one of the best words in the English language. It can be used as a noun, pronoun, verb, adverb and adjective. It's based deep in the English Language as a shortened form of "Fornication Under Consent of the King". It was a right and privilege given to every feudal lord to have relations with any female working or living on his property.

There are seven words that cannot be said on publicly aired TV. Who made up that rule? Is it written in a law passed by congress and enforced by the FCC? No, it was a rule that was made by the networks in the 1950s to make sure they didn't piss off priests and ministers all over the United States. Funny isn't it? The same people who they didn't want to get upset have been FUCKING little girls and little boys since before the TV was invented.

That's great..

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The etymology of fuck is cloudy but the most probable roots are Germanic words like ficken (to fuck), fokken (to breed), fukka (to copulate), focka (to strike or copulate), and fock (penis).

People should direct their kids to better role models or get over their issues with certain words. Raise your kid right and you will not have to hear about them repeating what they know to be a 'bad' word. In that same regard, these people can never take their precious little peckerheads into the public, especially to any sporting event. I am pretty sure I heard the most curse words in a single 3 hours at the broncos-chiefs game a couple weeks ago.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The etymology of fuck is cloudy but the most probable roots are Germanic words like ficken (to fuck), fokken (to breed), fukka (to copulate), focka (to strike or copulate), and fock (penis).

People should direct their kids to better role models or get over their issues with certain words. Raise your kid right and you will not have to hear about them repeating what they know to be a 'bad' word. In that same regard, these people can never take their precious little peckerheads into the public, especially to any sporting event. I am pretty sure I heard the most curse words in a single 3 hours at the broncos-chiefs game a couple weeks ago.

Exactly! This happens at least 3-4 times a game during a broadcast... Yet people don't complain about that. I blame the camera guy who kept on putting his camera on Brady while he was swearing. It's not like Brady went directly to a camera and said, "Fu^&" directly into it.