• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO At Boston

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What and how will LA create the assets to horse trade with Minnesota or other teams impending FA's?

They have the necessary asset called cap space. Teams can trade for Love, but that doesn't mean Love has to stay with them. He can still be a free agent. Remember Dwight.

Oh, and good game last night. Great seeing Rondo back.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the necessary asset called cap space. Teams can trade for Love, but that doesn't mean Love has to stay with them. He can still be a free agent. Remember Dwight.

Oh, and good game last night. Great seeing Rondo back.

Exactly. The T-Wolves can trade Love to whomever they want, for whatever assets that team is willing to give up. However, unless it's a sign and trade, Love still becomes a free agent after next season. Considering that so far, he has named the Lakers and Knicks as preferred teams, it seems unlikely that he'd agree to a sign and trade with any other team.

However, there is still the rest of this season and all of next season to get through and a lot can happen.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule you can't trade cap space, Minnesota will,want assets. If he wants New York then the Knicks can beat everybody else into the parade

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly BAM. LA saw an opportunity to build around a young big man in SHAQ and that management team gave Shaq his demands, and struck hard.

Today, under a new owner, new GM and coach, they had a rare chance again, remember that superstars rarely get to FA, and in the end they got nervous and capitulated on that rare chance again with Dwight

Your making my point

I think Dwight is showing first hand in Houston that he's not as good as Shaq.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule you can't trade cap space, Minnesota will,want assets. If he wants New York then the Knicks can beat everybody else into the parade

What exactly do the Knicks have to offer Minnesota?

No, you can't trade cap space. You are really stuck on this Love would sign an extension with whichever team Minnesota would trade him to. No guarantee there. Love may want to be a free agent in the summer of 2015 and choose where he wants to play next. Who has cap space in the summer of 2015?

I don't know why you can't get your head around something so simple Logic.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The T-Wolves can trade Love to whomever they want, for whatever assets that team is willing to give up. However, unless it's a sign and trade, Love still becomes a free agent after next season. Considering that so far, he has named the Lakers and Knicks as preferred teams, it seems unlikely that he'd agree to a sign and trade with any other team.

However, there is still the rest of this season and all of next season to get through and a lot can happen.

Don't understand why Logic can't grasp something so simple.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand why Logic can't grasp something so simple.

Because it doesn't fit with his narrative.

According to Logic:

1.) Danny Ainge > Jerry West
2.) Dwight Howard speaks for ALL future free agents.
3.) Kobe's 2 year deal is somehow going to cripple the Lakers forever.
4.) Cap space doesn't matter. A team can only be re-built through the draft (especially if it's the Lakers).

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't agree with Logic on everything I am LMAO at the people who don't believe Ainge will
bring Banner 18 to Boston before the Lakers win any more championships.

And also at the people who don't understand the difference between rebuilding and tanking!

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't agree with Logic on everything I am LMAO at the people who don't believe Ainge will

We'll see if Danny can strike twice in bringing another banner -- with 3 HOF's you got one in 6 years so that's not saying much....

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And also at the people who don't understand the difference between rebuilding and tanking!

Glad to hear you have no problem laughing at yourself.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see if Danny can strike twice in bringing another banner -- with 3 HOF's you got one in 6 years so that's not saying much....

Maybe there's another former Celtic's teammate in a front office somewhere just itching to help him out again!!:lol:

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan Danny seems to be making deals with non celtics ex players at a pretty good clip. That said, I do think he and Kevin will make a deal in the next few weeks.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it doesn't fit with his narrative.

According to Logic:

1.) Danny Ainge > Jerry West
2.) Dwight Howard speaks for ALL future free agents.
3.) Kobe's 2 year deal is somehow going to cripple the Lakers forever.
4.) Cap space doesn't matter. A team can only be re-built through the draft (especially if it's the Lakers).

Lol, that is spot on how Logic think.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your inaccurate on several points. Your imitating lakers management . In ability to understand seems to be spreading to the fans . Yikes

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your inaccurate on several points. Your imitating lakers management . In ability to understand seems to be spreading to the fans . Yikes

Translation = "Everything I have said has been de-bunked and laughed at, so now I'm just going to say "Lakers fans are dumb" and see if that works.:lol:

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly not Trojan. Articles on the arguments i raise about LA management have been made by LA writers. Even in your own Lakers site within this site many LA posters in the threads have similar opinions. For some reason when the topic hits the main board you get all testy.

The fact that its a celtic writing it is what gets your jimmies going.

There is no way around rebuilding. No team has ever built through free agency alone. Every free agent of value is acquired via picks and assets being traded , even Lebron, Gasol, Nash , etc

Its all well documented

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why I had to bring up this thread. Everyone was laughing at Danny for horsetrading and kicking off the rebuild. But in just 9 months, he has accumulated over 16 picks for the next 5 years, 11 are round 1's, and arguably 4 to 5 are lottery picks.

Bass and Humphries will get him probably two more round 1's.

Boston is building a warehouse to store all these. Impossible to use them, probably 50% are used to cherry pick the future from a team afraid to lose out (Like Orlando with Howard).

This aint rocket science