• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO At Boston

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft is very deep. They can easily get a great player with a 5th or 6th pick

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft is very deep. They can easily get a great player with a 5th or 6th pick

I have a hard time with draft picks - I have a team that seldom builds using them, but the Lakers have drafted pretty good for the level they had in the draft.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, you dont know your team history with comments like the above.

Name me all the acquisitions of great players that Lakers achieved that did not involve the draft/draft picks.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. I did not realize there is no bottom to your inability to understand. I will trouble you no more. :L

Understand what - that some of you fuckin morons keeps saying I am that Triple faggot?

Are you this stupid or did your mother have to teach you to be stupid faggot

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. I did not realize there is no bottom to your inability to understand. I will trouble you no more. :L

lol, he probably didn't realize who Brad Stevens was in your post. He just assumes everyone is posting something negative about him because he's a moronic twit.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, he probably didn't realize who Brad Stevens was in your post. He just assumes everyone is posting something negative about him because he's a moronic twit.

I just choose to ignore what faggots like him and you say sometimes and just point out the bloody obvious. The two of you are so fuckin stupid that the world would be better off if you would just shoot yourselves in the fuckin head and end it all

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just choose to ignore what faggots like him and you say sometimes and just point out the bloody obvious. The two of you are so fuckin stupid that the world would be better off if you would just shoot yourselves in the fuckin head and end it all

So now you are threatening us with "murder" by shooting us in the head? You should have the dumbassness knocked out of your mouth for being such a retarded prick.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are threatening us with "murder" by shooting us in the head? You should have the dumbassness knocked out of your mouth for being such a retarded prick.

No - I suggested you commit suicide and make the world a better place for everyone :laugh3:

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Lakers fans throw temper tantrums while throwing insults around in here is comical. As to the topic, I knew this was gonna be a long year coming in.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beauty of the Celtics/Nets trade is that us Celtics fans can still root for Pierce and Garnett to win another ring and then turn around and get a jumpstart on our rebuild in next year's draft. I am actually watching our team with a sort of quizzical interest this year. Its relaxing...

...word.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As am I. No need to get all riled up in a rebuilding year. Nice to have a down year, as much as I miss being in contention, it's a load off my shoulders being so hung on every W/L

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the funny thing about this thread is that the process of organizational decisions since this thread was created identifies that the laughter is in the original posters team.

Over these last few months, LA has made even more post-Dwight bungles.

The Celtics are 20 games away from a trade deadline move again. They are just 40 games away from taking advantage of the recent trades.

They are breaking records for deals and draft picks accumulated. They also are helping the Heat win another ring.

The laughter is with the Lakers. They cant make deals, they cant get players signed, they cant move players, and when they do, the deals always favor someone else

Nice Job Danny today. The guy never sleeps

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that Boston is in a better position for a better future then the Lakers because of draft picks your on crack. Getting a good pick wont guarantee anything. You have to also go after some FA stars that our in their prime & want to play in Boston & from the looks of it Rondo might even be traded some time in the future. You gotta also spend some money & the Celtics don't want to do it, it will be another 25 years before they will be relevant again.

And besides why do you care, are you a Celtic fan also ??

Hahaha. OUCH!

kobe2.gif

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rocks beloved Celtics are 0-3 and I am predicting that they won't win 30 games this season

WORD
:laugh3::lol:

The Celtics are now on a pace to win 27 games this season despite some disappointment this last week. And they are improving steadily and making the opposition sweat every single game. When they get Rajon Rondo back on the floor, LOOK OUT!

Brad Stevens is going to get Coach Of The Year consideration for the job he's done in what looked to be an UGLY season back in training camp!

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF is cool. I like Lakers that are easy foils! Word.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics are now on a pace to win 27 games this season despite some disappointment this last week. And they are improving steadily and making the opposition sweat every single game. When they get Rajon Rondo back on the floor, LOOK OUT!

Brad Stevens is going to get Coach Of The Year consideration for the job he's done in what looked to be an UGLY season back in training camp!

1st, why do you want them to win 30 games other than proving some Laker fan wrong? You can do that any time you want and keep your eye on the prize, LOTTERY OR BUST!!! Well, actually both of those and not in that order.

2nd, Brad stevens is not going to get COY consideration even if he wins 40 games.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st, why do you want them to win 30 games other than proving some Laker fan wrong? You can do that any time you want and keep your eye on the prize, LOTTERY OR BUST!!! Well, actually both of those and not in that order.

2nd, Brad Stevens is not going to get COY consideration even if he wins 40 games.

You can take your "lottery or bust" noise and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine!

Ainge goes in for smart trading and scouting, not high draft picks! And he's good at it!