• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions safety James Ihedigbo plans to hold out of offseason activities; wants new contract

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you love to make shit up for the sake of an argument.

I think I've read this on this board a few times. Amazing how many different people make shit up about TP.:L

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

scott mitchell made a probowl there for shits sake.

herman moore was awesome before the injuries.

Not so, Rock. Stafford's Pro-Bowl appearance this year was the first for a Lions QB since Greg Landry in 1972. Mitchell did have probowl stats in 1995, though. Nonetheless, he was an awful quarterback.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so, Rock. Stafford's Pro-Bowl appearance this year was the first for a Lions QB since Greg Landry in 1972. Mitchell did have probowl stats in 1995, though. Nonetheless, he was an awful quarterback.
well whaddayaknow...i ALWAYS thought mitchell made a probowl under fontes.

consider me corrected.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitchell was a Pro Bowl alternate in 04.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahah, thank you smitty

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions cut this turd. They brought in the top SS for a look this week, I'd be cool with that idea. Gonna need a new starter there sooner than later either way.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ihedigbo isnt stupid, guy knows with suh departing hes gonna suck it this year. Makes sense that hes looking to cash in now and with how stupid the lions fo has been this offseason I wouldnt be surprised if he does, even though they literally hold all of the cards. If he really sits, (he wont because he will lose too much money) then let him sit and not get paid. What a dumbass. To think I respected the guy for his classy reddit ama last season. Go tiges.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ihedigbo isnt stupid, guy knows with suh departing hes gonna suck it this year. Makes sense that hes looking to cash in now and with how stupid the lions fo has been this offseason I wouldnt be surprised if he does, even though they literally hold all of the cards. If he really sits, (he wont because he will lose too much money) then let him sit and not get paid. What a dumbass. To think I respected the guy for his classy reddit ama last season. Go tiges.
I didn't get the email that he's gonna suck. Must've went straight to spam.

What happened in '13 when the Ravens had Ngata as well as Austin as his d-backs coach? Oh yeah, that's right, he actually played very well. Same situation we are gonna have in '15, except Austin is over the entire D.

I'm not saying Digs is the best safety out there, but let's stop acting like he's gonna have some huge drop off bc Suh is gone.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get the email that he's gonna suck. Must've went straight to spam.

What happened in '13 when the Ravens had Ngata as well as Austin as his d-backs coach? Oh yeah, that's right, he actually played very well. Same situation we are gonna have in '15, except Austin is over the entire D.

I'm not saying Digs is the best safety out there, but let's stop acting like he's gonna have some huge drop off bc Suh is gone.
You're not angry enough about the world, your place in it, and just life in general to get the weekly newsletter from their IC... Better luck next time? :noidea:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not angry enough about the world, your place in it, and just life in general to get the weekly newsletter from their IC... Better luck next time? :noidea:

You confidant about all that?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should be careful. By the time the season starts, IAQ may be better than him.

He wont lose anything due to Suh. He actually cleans up when Suh does not make a tackle. If anything he will have the opportunity to increase his stats.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Lions' Mayhew: Empathy for James Ihedigbo, but no new deal

It's highly doubtful Digs sees a raise coming his way, from my perspective reading this article. Mayhew doesn't view Digs not showing up for voluntary workouts as any big deal and empathizes with Digs, Mayhew once being in a similar situation as a player, but will sit down with him to talk about this once he shows up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be careful. By the time the season starts, IAQ may be better than him.

He wont lose anything due to Suh. He actually cleans up when Suh does not make a tackle. If anything he will have the opportunity to increase his stats.
Yeah, I plan on seeing more tackles downfield too.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I plan on seeing more tackles downfield too.

nice catch.

dldG7pQ.gif