• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions safety James Ihedigbo plans to hold out of offseason activities; wants new contract

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of ipads...anyone remember this piece of gold?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Ihedigbo just wants to feel like he belongs.

Humbies are nice, but to wide for me to keep it in my lane. I really like the Ram crew cap pickups. Dream car... 69 Cutlass SS and overhauling it into a convertible.
Those came in a convertible model... if you want to turn a coupe into one for fun, more power to ya, but I'd just restore one that's already a convertible if it were me... just sayin... :noidea:

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those came in a convertible model... if you want to turn a coupe into one for fun, more power to ya, but I'd just restore one that's already a convertible if it were me... just sayin... :noidea:

It's not that easy to find a 69 Cutlass SS convertible for sale. When I do... it would be cheaper to just overhaul one and restore it.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn is the anchor in the secondary.

Ihedigbo will skip the voluntary stuff but the second he misses a mandatory camp I would move to get that 500K roster bonus back and any prorated signing bonus they can. He is replaceable!

The one thing everyone seems to agree upon is he is a system player. Take him off the Lions and his value decreases. I think his agent should be having a little chat with him today.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that easy to find a 69 Cutlass SS convertible for sale. When I do... it would be cheaper to just overhaul one and restore it.

To add to that... it's about a 30 to 40 thousand dollar difference between the two. To take on what someone else has done to the car takes the fun out of overhauling and restoring it from the ground up.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know what Dig is asking for? If it's another million, I'd say just pay the man. If it's more than that I don't know.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24bs1vt.jpg

Your truck would look awesome in blue...

1994_Admiral_Blue_Corvette.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that your Vette? I love it.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice. Just needs blackout tints all around and it'd be good to go. :D

Here in the valley (phoenix) tinted windows are a life saver... I'm driving a '96 GMC truck with 316 thousand miles on it.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was with you right up till the bolded part. Not really sure what the fuck you're talking about on that? The conjecture on this board runs rampant...

You never will understand it either. There is s'more conjecture for ya. Not every player is a stud and they do benefit from players around them. I am no more a homer than you are, but just because a guy is a Lion does not mean he can not be replaced with better or comparable talent for cheaper or even more money in some cases.
Teams get better by moving on sometimes for various reasons. I am happy Bush is gone, IMO a great move. Wanting to constantly keep the Sims' and Dom's of the world when you can get better is a recipe for early drafting.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to that. I felt signing Dom was a good signing last year at the money he got. Had he wanted 2 or 3 mill even after having a great season benefitting from Warford. I would have said see ya. I could give two shits what his PFF rank was last year.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never will understand it either. There is s'more conjecture for ya. Not every player is a stud and they do benefit from players around them. I am no more a homer than you are, but just because a guy is a Lion does not mean he can not be replaced with better or comparable talent for cheaper or even more money in some cases.
Teams get better by moving on sometimes for various reasons. I am happy Bush is gone, IMO a great move. Wanting to constantly keep the Sims' and Dom's of the world when you can get better is a recipe for early drafting.

Aaaaand there's the problem right there. I never said he's a stud. Not even close. I didn't even say anything that might lead someone to make such an inference. It seems like you lead the charge every time I defend a player's ability when someone calls them shitty, or a scrub- you love to make shit up for the sake of an argument. I never said Ihedigbo was a stud, so stop acting like a teenage girl and bending my words (a lot, in this instance) to suit your argument.

You go on to babble about a bunch of bullshit I never said, arguing that 'Digs is replaceable, yadda yadda yadda. I never said he wasn't. I've repeatedly said that we're already better at center just for getting rid of Dom.

I'm sorry if you have that much issue comprehending what you read, but I'm sick of the baseless conjecture and I'm sick of having to say "no, I didn't say that, you're making shit up. Again." It's old and its childish, and people see through your routine. You pick fights with EVERYONE anymore- probably more so than any single person on this board. You've been going at it with Swarm lately, which is understandable, but you also love to start shit with myself, Dr. Eviler I've noticed, and basically anyone else who's posts you can formulate an argument against.

The funny part of it is you don't even have opinions you stick to. You'll argue both sides of the same argument over the course of a thread just to keep shit going. Stop being such a drama queen and start acting more like an adult male. Or at the very least stop this bullshit that every time I talk about a player you make a post arguing that said player isn't the greatest ever, can be replaced, is a system guy, etc. Read the fucking words that I write and stop trying to find some hidden message in there that doesn't exist. Women do that shit- we're a bunch of dudes, please act like it.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll apologize for being an asshole on that reply, but my point still remains. When you go out of your way to argue with people, you're going to get some of these kinds of responses from time to time.

I'll apologize for the tone, but not the content- I stand by that, because that shit gets really, really old...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaaand there's the problem right there. I never said he's a stud. Not even close. I didn't even say anything that might lead someone to make such an inference. It seems like you lead the charge every time I defend a player's ability when someone calls them shitty, or a scrub- you love to make shit up for the sake of an argument. I never said Ihedigbo was a stud, so stop acting like a teenage girl and bending my words (a lot, in this instance) to suit your argument.

You go on to babble about a bunch of bullshit I never said, arguing that 'Digs is replaceable, yadda yadda yadda. I never said he wasn't. I've repeatedly said that we're already better at center just for getting rid of Dom.

I'm sorry if you have that much issue comprehending what you read, but I'm sick of the baseless conjecture and I'm sick of having to say "no, I didn't say that, you're making shit up. Again." It's old and its childish, and people see through your routine. You pick fights with EVERYONE anymore- probably more so than any single person on this board. You've been going at it with Swarm lately, which is understandable, but you also love to start shit with myself, Dr. Eviler I've noticed, and basically anyone else who's posts you can formulate an argument against.

The funny part of it is you don't even have opinions you stick to. You'll argue both sides of the same argument over the course of a thread just to keep shit going. Stop being such a drama queen and start acting more like an adult male. Or at the very least stop this bullshit that every time I talk about a player you make a post arguing that said player isn't the greatest ever, can be replaced, is a system guy, etc. Read the fucking words that I write and stop trying to find some hidden message in there that doesn't exist. Women do that shit- we're a bunch of dudes, please act like it.
Tldr

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Lions were one of just three teams to have both their safeties rank among the top 15 at the position."

So we had a top-3 safety pairing last season... that's pretty fucking impressive given how shitty our secondary had been for so long prior to the last couple seasons. Ihedigbo proved to be a pretty massive upgrade over Delmas...