• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Have 7th Best Roster in NFL?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K and P

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The trades during the draft which basically got back the Ngata picks given up, and then 3 trades of players who had not contributed. Siesay did last season... None the less not much talent given up for a shot a late round players in 2016. Players which finally are making a difference on the roster. I go back to a thread from spring. Is Mayhew evolving? Besides the Suh debacle. I'm seeing more and more of what fans wanted.

Still not his biggest fan, however Mayhew is not going nowhere anytime soon unless it is a disastrous season.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing I will add is the scouting. Scouting department is doing a decent job. Pick ups of George Johnson and then replacing him with Hunt. The UDFA's contributing is all a result of the scouts doing their jobs. Which also reflects on MM.

The one knock I will say about these late round kids and UDFAs being a huge part is not neccasarily the best thing. Lions are losing out on early picks by them either leaving or busting out. That is not a good trend. Damn good thing these others are panning out.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the good time feelings when headlines filled hearts with hope?

Only 142 days until the 2016 off season opens.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trades during the draft which basically got back the Ngata picks given up, and then 3 trades of players who had not contributed. Siesay did last season... None the less not much talent given up for a shot a late round players in 2016. Players which finally are making a difference on the roster. I go back to a thread from spring. Is Mayhew evolving? Besides the Suh debacle. I'm seeing more and more of what fans wanted.

Still not his biggest fan, however Mayhew is not going nowhere anytime soon unless it is a disastrous season.

Thanks @RobBase for finding this post. I was looking for it to quote to wolverlion one night. Seems a trolling post to the old board GM found some life.