• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions get the 16th pick

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well cut my boy Tyrun then.

Was really hoping the Norse division would go the MAC route, start playing on Tuesdays en shit.

"The Norse division?" What are we, a bunch of Vikings fans?

Berman thinks he's being clever by calling it "The Norris Division", because there was a Norris Division (named after the same guy as the Norris trophy) in hockey that included basically the same teams/areas. But I've never heard anyone call it the "Norse" Division.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wouldn't be thrilled with those 2?
I don't care how they address it.. but the first 3 or 4 picks should be nothing but d line and o line. both lines depth was a huge issue last year and a solid draft is the only way its getting fixed.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Norse division?" What are we, a bunch of Vikings fans?

Berman thinks he's being clever by calling it "The Norris Division", because there was a Norris Division (named after the same guy as the Norris trophy) in hockey that included basically the same teams/areas. But I've never heard anyone call it the "Norse" Division.
I prolly left out the I.

Can't fire my editing department. It came with the phone.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all this time I thought it was the NFC Nort.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not a fan of using a first on a mike, but it would,t be the end of the world. he seems pretty similar to Tully but with upside though he needs to work on his coverage skills a lot

Last edited:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not a fan of using a first on a mike, but it would,t be the end of the world. he seems pretty similar to Tully but with upside though he needs to work on his coverage skills a lot

Raglands coverage skills are already light years ahead of Tully. He is not Jack or Smith coverage wise but many guys already starting in the NFL are not.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21. Robert Nkemdiche, DT, Ole Miss (6-3, 296, 4.86, Jr.)

A boom-or-bust type of prospect, Nkemdiche has above-average athleticism for his size, with the movement skills to skirt blockers and win with power. He is one of the top-10 talents in this draft class, but not one of the top-10 football players at this point in his development.

Not sure what happened with this dude falling out of a hotel and all but he would of been a top 5 pick if it weren't for that. Should the Lions capitalize and take this guy at #16?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21. Robert Nkemdiche, DT, Ole Miss (6-3, 296, 4.86, Jr.)

A boom-or-bust type of prospect, Nkemdiche has above-average athleticism for his size, with the movement skills to skirt blockers and win with power. He is one of the top-10 talents in this draft class, but not one of the top-10 football players at this point in his development.

Not sure what happened with this dude falling out of a hotel and all but he would of been a top 5 pick if it weren't for that. Should the Lions capitalize and take this guy at #16?

He sounds like the kind of guy to spend an interview on.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He sounds like the kind of guy to spend an interview on.

Prolly depends on how much Quinn listens to JC. Not sure he meets choir boy criteria?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly depends on how much Quinn listens to JC. Not sure he meets choir boy criteria?

Caldwell choir boy spiel is all talk. The moment things get difficult he reverses it. Does not even have to be an elite player. See Mosley

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell choir boy spiel is all talk. The moment things get difficult he reverses it. Does not even have to be an elite player. See Mosley

big difference between a choir boy and a big dummy. I'll take a thug over some moron who smokes synthetic weed and FALLS OUT A WINDOW all day any day. You can take the thug outta the ghetto, but you can't fix stupid.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently annoyed because I just remembered we don't have a 3rd rounder thanks to the Gabe Wright trade.

:lebowski: That's a bummer

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see Mayhew got mad production from this year's current 3rd round pick.... We needed those 6 tackles Gabe Wright pitched in last year.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see Mayhew got mad production from this year's current 3rd round pick.... We needed those 6 tackles Gabe Wright pitched in last year.

Hey Mayhew was a professional who are we as fans to question his judgement :scratch:

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Spence and the DL talent shines at the Senior Bowl: 10 things to know

Here is a good article from our old stomping grounds on CBS. Looks to be a lot of talented D-lineman available in the first round.

Buckner and Shaq Lawson seem to be the highest rated but Noah Spence was all the rage at the senior bowl.

I like Lawson the best. Seems like the most well rounded DE. Run defense would be legit with him and Ziggy on the edges.

I still like Nassib but most outlets are saying he could be had in the 2nd round.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently annoyed because I just remembered we don't have a 3rd rounder thanks to the Gabe Wright trade.

:lebowski: That's a bummer

We will get a thrid round for Losing Suh, but that does not really put me in a better mood.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Spence and the DL talent shines at the Senior Bowl: 10 things to know

Here is a good article from our old stomping grounds on CBS. Looks to be a lot of talented D-lineman available in the first round.

Buckner and Shaq Lawson seem to be the highest rated but Noah Spence was all the rage at the senior bowl.

I like Lawson the best. Seems like the most well rounded DE. Run defense would be legit with him and Ziggy on the edges.

I still like Nassib but most outlets are saying he could be had in the 2nd round.

Been talking with Blue about Spence for awhile. He was a OSU transfer kid. Had some issues before he left. Scouts will know it was not him dominating small school talent at EKU. He did at OSU also.

Seems this year the deep area for talent is DL. Good thing for the Lions.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I really want DT Andrew Billings in round 1 and DE Carl Nassib in round 2. I'm all about getting back to having a great D line.
I don't care how they address it.. but the first 3 or 4 picks should be nothing but d line and o line. both lines depth was a huge issue last year and a solid draft is the only way its getting fixed.

Defenses are getting Stronger and Faster and leaving Offensive Linemen years behind. Its what's wrong with only having a Pocket Passer that don't scramble.