• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions get the 16th pick

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 NFL Draft: Sheldon Rankins and the Lions are a perfect match

I think he could slip because of size could be a great 2nd round target

He would be a great 2nd round steal. I can see the Lions taking 2 DLine this year in the draft, especially with how well the secondary came on in the second half despite not having a consistent pass rush. Also, Ngata and/or Walker may not be resigned. Free agency will make a big difference especially whether they keep Tulloch (hopefully they can even trade him to Philly for a draft pick or to move up in round 2)

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be a great 2nd round steal. I can see the Lions taking 2 DLine this year in the draft, especially with how well the secondary came on in the second half despite not having a consistent pass rush. Also, Ngata and/or Walker may not be resigned. Free agency will make a big difference especially whether they keep Tulloch (hopefully they can even trade him to Philly for a draft pick or to move up in round 2)

I doubt that dude makes it to the 2nd round. Especially if he blows up the combine.

There are so many DL prospects this year, Robinson, Rankins, Reed, Billings, Buckner, Lawson, Nkemdiche.

Even the back 7 is loaded. Ramsey, Jack, Ragland, Hargraves, Lee.

Hopefully Quinn doesn't pull a MM and pick Braxton Miller.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been talking with Blue about Spence for awhile. He was a OSU transfer kid. Had some issues before he left. Scouts will know it was not him dominating small school talent at EKU. He did at OSU also.

Seems this year the deep area for talent is DL. Good thing for the Lions.

Haven't seen Blue in awhile. He alright?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen Blue in awhile. He alright?

It's not easy hitching a ride outside of Rahway trying to get to Folsom via Huntsville while in black and white very large pinstripes.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you damn kids and all your code words nowadays. So, studying film is code for watching pron all of of a sudden ?

Watching pron isn't necessary any more. Just make a trade with Smitty.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't mind Quinn giving this guy a shot in the 2nd round.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't mind Quinn giving this guy a shot in the 2nd round.

that kid was absolutely awesome at Senior Bowl. Great eyes, instincts, awareness, fluid, natural tracker whether in coverage or run support. Hell, he was getting entire back 7 in position/alignment and making right calls.

he'll be a great pick..... for someone

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that kid was absolutely awesome at Senior Bowl. Great eyes, instincts, awareness, fluid, natural tracker whether in coverage or run support. Hell, he was getting entire back 7 in position/alignment and making right calls.

he'll be a great pick..... for someone

Could not have said it better myself. Unfortunately I dont see the Lions drafting a FS early. The front 7 will need more attention.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really liking the look of CJ Prosise(3rd or later) from ND Fantastic vision, tough runner with a little stop and go mixed in. Very close in running style to Clinton Portis.