• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions 2015 schedule thread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I need to break it down for you -- JJ Watt has AVERAGED 80 tackles, 17 sacks, 18 stuffs, 11 PD's, 4 forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries over the past 3 seasons.

IF Suh were putting up those kinds of numbers -- he'd still be a Detroit Lion.

And before you stick your foot in your mouth and say how Suh's value is taking on double teams and pressuring/hitting the QB -- Watt has almost triple the combined amount of QB pressures and hits, while facing the same double and triple teams Suh faced.

So as I said -- if Suh was as productive as Watt -- Detroit would have happily paid him 19 million a year.

I forgot, you work for the Lions. My bad.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invented the chip clip. You're welcome.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invented the Greek yogurt waffle sandwich.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invented the chip clip. You're welcome.

Had you said the "nip clip" I would have with a touch of venom, told ya fuck right off. I did not know whether to punch her, scream or pull out and run? What is kid fresh out of high school to do? She was the slutty 24 yr old waitress at work.

By the way, I screamed and kept going.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that sarcasm dot com site Jdwillis was tallinbough the other day?

I should have linked it when I posted.

wasn't necessary. I actually did comprehend this one but prolly only this one. then again maybe not

this is the board game "manipulation"

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm absolutely shocked that we have as many national games as Dallas. 3 of 4 early games on the road. 3 of 4 late games on the road. But the stretch in the middle is nice, one road game, the London neutral game and the bye. All in all, seems to be a tough schedule but you never know year to year. And if we are good (hopefully we'll be good) I won't be that concerned about it.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot, you work for the Lions. My bad.

I'm not even sure what that means, but I was just pointing out -- If Suh was anywhere near as productive as Watt -- he'd still be a Lion.

It is why I laughed when I saw the contract he signed and why I said he should be kissing his agent, as it is an absolute joke he'd get paid 2 million more a year than Watt.

Suh is a great player, putting up solid DT numbers. Watt is putting up video game type numbers for a 3-4 DE. Hell -- in 2012 --in limited snaps as DT in a 4-3 (as Houston uses both) -- he put up 12 sacks, which is more than Suh has put up in any one full season. Imagine what he'd do if he actually played DT for a full season.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure what that means, but I was just pointing out -- If Suh was anywhere near as productive as Watt -- he'd still be a Lion.

It is why I laughed when I saw the contract he signed and why I said he should be kissing his agent, as it is an absolute joke he'd get paid 2 million more a year than Watt.

Suh is a great player, putting up solid DT numbers. Watt is putting up video game type numbers for a 3-4 DE. Hell -- in 2012 --in limited snaps as DT in a 4-3 (as Houston uses both) -- he put up 12 sacks, which is more than Suh has put up in any one full season. Imagine what he'd do if he actually played DT for a full season.

It's no wonder you and TP go 15 rounds Mayweather style all the time. I have no idea what you are talking about man. I said I was interested in seeing how many prime time games the Lions would get without Suh, and you're talking about JJ Watt. You're killing my buzz.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no wonder you and TP go 15 rounds Mayweather style all the time. I have no idea what you are talking about man. I said I was interested in seeing how many prime time games the Lions would get without Suh, and you're talking about JJ Watt. You're killing my buzz.

I'll make it simple for you. If Suh was as productive as Watt -- Detroit would have paid him 19 million a year without blinking an eye. Is that simple enough?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Miami paid him more than Watt makes, right?

You do know Watt was signed while he still had two year left on his rookie deal, right? I honestly think you are an intelligent person, but if you think Suh is on the same level as Watt -- I may have to re-think that. You could take Suh's career best numbers in every category (regardless of year) and Watt has averaged better numbers over the last 3 years.

If YOU were a GM and had your choice of any DL to start your franchise. Who are you going to pick?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know Watt was signed while he still had two year left on his rookie deal, right? I honestly think you are an intelligent person, but if you think Suh is on the same level as Watt -- I may have to re-think that. You could take Suh's career best numbers in every category (regardless of year) and Watt has averaged better numbers over the last 3 years.

If YOU were a GM and had your choice of any DL to start your franchise. Who are you going to pick?

What the hell are you even talking about anymore? You said if Suh was as good as Watt the Lions would have paid him more than Watt, but the Dolphins did anyways. Now you say "You do know Watt was signed while he still had two year left on his rookie deal, right?" You're talking in circles and arguing with yourself.

I'm totally fine with you liking Watt more than Suh. Nothing at all to do with my schedule thread.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invented the piano key tie. Not one of my prouder moments. I'm sorry.

And if you ever owned one then you should be sorry.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a ridiculous schedule, unless staff becomes elite lions are in for a very disappointing season.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob (not gandy :) ),
I'm still waiting to hear if giving up 24-25 points is a successful season for the Lions in the upcoming season? I have a feeling you are ignoring this question, because I pointed out, WITH SUH, that is what the Lions defense gave up over a 4 year period.[/QUOTE

suh was a HUGE factor in how good the defense was last season. Guy just hitting his prime and miami fans will get all but one of suhs beastly years in his prime. Good for them.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats your biggest worry? Lol.

My biggest worries are in this order, Offensive Coordinator, mustache head coach, Dennis Eckersley at QB, GM fascinated with draft shitty TE's with high draft picks and how these 8 atomic wings I just ate at wing stop are going to come out the next morning.