• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions 2015 schedule thread

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, didn't see it. What other factors are you using?

Suh is an All Pro, dominating all interior lineman stats for the past 5 years. Not his fault Mayhew surrounded him with junk for the majority of it. Obviously he made the whole defense better..
Rob you can say that about Suh looking at a five-year snapshot. Mainly because he has five years in the NFL but if you look back and say four years three years two years he does not lead all those major categories, he leads some of them not all of them for chrissake one year Fairley had more sacks than him.
It is like me saying Peyton Manning leads all major categories for quarterbacks since 1998 No shit...the fucker has been in the league since 1998.

He is the best defensive tackle in the NFL I give you that, but at times in the last five years those stats did not show he was the best in the league as you keep referring to as the benchmark for him being the best.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the best defensive tackle in the NFL I give you that, but at times in the last five years those stats did not show he was the best in the league as you keep referring to as the benchmark for him being the best.

:L

Can we stop arguing just for the sake of arguing?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, didn't see it. What other factors are you using?

Suh is an All Pro, dominating all interior lineman stats for the past 5 years. Not his fault Mayhew surrounded him with junk for the majority of it. Obviously he made the whole defense better..

I see. I guess James Ihedbigo is the guy who turned our defense around, seeing as every other starter from the prior year defensively returned. I also guess Mayhew is the one who should get all the credit for the success of our defense, since he is the one to blame for Suh's 1st 4 years.

Or is Suh only the responsible when the defense succeeds? When they don't -- it is Mayhew's fault. And it hurts me to even type that -- because I can't stand Mayhew.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants to see JJ Watt. Scrub.

I know you are just trolling now, as Suh couldn't hold Watt's jock strap. If Suh was as productive as Watt -- Detroit wouldn't have let him walk away with nothing in return. Fans would be rioting if they let a generational talent like Watt walk. Suh is one of the best defensive tackles -- Watt IS the best defensive player. It is why twice in the last 3 years, he has been named as such.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every other week? I showed you how Houston blew up with prime time games once they got Watt, just like the Lioms did. Just admit you're wrong and let's move on.

If Suh was responsible for the prime time games -- why is it Detroit is on in prime time so much this year? It can't be for Ngata -- you've already said he was garbage. Is it to Joique Bell? Maybe Ebron?

Or maybe Detroit was getting all those prime time games because they had and still have a guy Jerry Rice called, the greatest WR to ever play the game. The same guy, who during the spike in nationally televised games -- set the NFL record for receiving yards in a season and set the NFL record for receiving yards in a 3 year span.

You are probably right though. Everyone wanted to watch the mediocre defense of the Lions during those years instead.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, very tough first month. I really hope we're better than 1-4 going into the Bears game, but won't be surprised if we're not.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey!

You've been instructed to cease and desist with Prime Time chit chat.

This is yer second reminder. (There WILL be more.)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make have to move this thread to the entertainment board.

I'll do it if my panties get bunched enough, don't think I won't.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Suh was as productive as Watt -- Detroit wouldn't have let him walk away with nothing in return.

You're the master of these stupid arguments. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Suh = ratings. The Lions board proves it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see. I guess James Ihedbigo is the guy who turned our defense around, seeing as every other starter from the prior year defensively returned. I also guess Mayhew is the one who should get all the credit for the success of our defense, since he is the one to blame for Suh's 1st 4 years.

Or is Suh only the responsible when the defense succeeds? When they don't -- it is Mayhew's fault. And it hurts me to even type that -- because I can't stand Mayhew.

Get off heroin.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys arguing with me over these games proves how blind rage pushes careful logic out the door every time you want to argue with me. You guys all think the nationally televised games were decided AFTER free agency???

The London games were finalized in January. The Nationally televised game schedule was finalized when Suh was still a Lion. Sorry to break the obvious news to you.

Explains why the Lions got 6. Suh and that defense.

Too bad he didn't stay in Detroit like the NFL schedule makers and everyone expected.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know four guys used 136 computers to generate over 1 million samples for a season schedule. Now of those samples the schedule for this season was scheduled number 37,600 and something. To which Mr. Gadel signed off on just recently long after free agency started do I have a link for this? No, but I did hear Rich Gannon say it this morning on the radio.
Now my question would be if we know that the schedule was created a long long time ago before free agency then why would one just wonder how many prime time games a certain team would get with a certain player as opposed to what a team would get without a certain player?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh sure as hell wasn't dominating every stat for DT when 2013 season ended. 2014 season stats is what helped him to surpass Atkins and McCoy.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

there's always 1 of those somewhere in here

just didn't think it would be you

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nationally televised game schedule was finalized when Suh was still a Lion. Sorry to break the obvious news to you.

Link ? or it's convoluted Bull Shit

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the master of these stupid arguments. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

I guess I need to break it down for you -- JJ Watt has AVERAGED 80 tackles, 17 sacks, 18 stuffs, 11 PD's, 4 forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries over the past 3 seasons.

IF Suh were putting up those kinds of numbers -- he'd still be a Detroit Lion.

And before you stick your foot in your mouth and say how Suh's value is taking on double teams and pressuring/hitting the QB -- Watt has almost triple the combined amount of QB pressures and hits, while facing the same double and triple teams Suh faced.

So as I said -- if Suh was as productive as Watt -- Detroit would have happily paid him 19 million a year.