• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets stay classy!

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since he said that he said more than just good game, then you'd be delusional to think that's all he said. Paraphrase - "Good game, but I'm the best CB there is and you should've known better than to throw it my way."

Hence why I said that he wasn't genuine when he said "good game".

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hence why I said that he wasn't genuine when he said "good game".

wrong, Crabtree acted like a prick and wouldn't shake Shermans hand and instead shoved him by his facemask so Sherman gave it back. You want respect you have to earn it and by acting the way Crabtree did he did not "EARN" it. Go cry to your mother about it if you don't like it.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree was acting like a punk ass bitch after Sherman slapped him on the ass and held out his had for a handshake. So For being a poor sport and a punk Sherman just kept it real and did the choke sign. I mean they did choke after all LMAO.

Not sure what your point is. Sherman was acting like a douche and Crabtree got pissed off.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong, Crabtree acted like a prick and wouldn't shake Shermans hand and instead shoved him by his facemask so Sherman gave it back. You want respect you have to earn it and by acting the way Crabtree did he did not "EARN" it. Go cry to your mother about it if you don't like it.

Obviously we'll have to agree to disagree then. But I think it's telling that even some Seahawk fans are saying that Sherman's antics were out of line.

But whatever. Good game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is Sherman was showing Crabtree some respect by offering a handshake before he went off the field and Crabtree showed nothing but disrespect. You want to Disrespect someone expect to get it back. If you can't take it then don't dish it. Obvious you as a fan can't take it so you should look at your own player for being a sore loser. You want to act like a dick then you will be treated like one.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is Sherman was showing Crabtree some respect by offering a handshake before he went off the field and Crabtree showed nothing but disrespect. You want to Disrespect someone expect to get it back. If you can't take it then don't dish it. Obvious you as a fan can't take it so you should look at your own player for being a sore loser. You want to act like a dick then you will be treated like one.

Ok bud, here's a simple question for you.

Is it possible for a guy to offer a handshake in a mocking or disrespectful way? Yes or no.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really messed up, check out the video. Even has the 12 man in it, Enjoy

Y! SPORTS

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok bud, here's a simple question for you.

Is it possible for a guy to offer a handshake in a mocking or disrespectful way? Yes or no.

you are assuming it was mocking or disrespectful. Had Crabtree shook it do you think Sherman talks all that trash? Yes or No?

One thing Sherman has shown is if you respect him he respects you. You Disrespect him and he will beat you up on and off the field. You're just butthurt is all.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are assuming it was mocking or disrespectful. Had Crabtree shook it do you think Sherman talks all that trash? Yes or No?

One thing Sherman has shown is if you respect him he respects you. You Disrespect him and he will beat you up on and off the field. You're just butthurt is all.

How is it that Shem gets called disrespectful in offering a handshake, yet nothing is made about Keap mocking Cam on a TD celebration? When you win it's ok but a lose becomes a problem.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it that Shem gets called disrespectful in offering a handshake, yet nothing is made about Keap mocking Cam on a TD celebration? When you win it's ok but a lose becomes a problem.

Just ignorant butthurt whiner fans is why. It's their way or it's all BS.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignorant butthurt whiner fans is why. It's their way or it's all BS.

They're just blowing off steam. They're not the first pack of has beens to act like that and they certainly won't be the last.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost my voice and that was the best 60 minutes of football I ever witnessed. SF is such a good team, I hope their fans know this. So much respect for this team it's ridiculous!

I can't be happier right now!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more "12 man"...where will seattle go? Lynch up the middle for fuckin squat? Wilson left or right scamblin for his sorry ass life throwing INT GROUNDERS?

Tough call aint it?

Broncs in a ROMPER ROOMER!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the choking sign and the post-game interview by Richard Sherman, you have to be delusional to think that Sherman was genuinely saying good game to Crabtree.

Congrats on the win.

Thanks man … And your right he shouldn't have done it.. The first exchange seemed like he was saying good game but then it got ugly… No reason for the choke sign… In all fairness though Kap was pretty heartless doing the Superman in Carolina… I think some players need to just chill and be better sports .. I think the emotion of the moment catches some of these guy's but I agree with you man NONE of it is needed… Great game by your Niners man could a went either way…. Scary finish there…

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more "12 man"...where will seattle go? Lynch up the middle for fuckin squat? Wilson left or right scamblin for his sorry ass life throwing INT GROUNDERS?

Tough call aint it?

Broncs in a ROMPER ROOMER!

Wouldn't hold your breath on that one….

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost my voice and that was the best 60 minutes of football I ever witnessed. SF is such a good team, I hope their fans know this. So much respect for this team it's ridiculous!

I can't be happier right now!

Totally!

The AFC game was over after Denver's first possession. Ours was an old school battle and Kaep showed up ready to rock. Absolute respect to the 9ers. The class of the NFC clashed tonight and I have a feeling it won't be the last time.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're not answering the question, so I'll post it again. Is it possible for a guy to offer a handshake in a rude or disrespect way? Yes or no.

But yes, I am assuming that it was mocking and disrespectful for a few reasons. It would fit with his personality that I've seen of him, and because it's consistent with his other behavior after the game, including both the choking motion and the interview. I already said that we would have to disagree because we see this differently. I'm just wondering if you can at least understand the opposing view since you're making the assumption that since he offered a handshake, then it must have been genuine.

Now since I don't avoid questions, I'll answer yours. If Crabtree had shaken Sherman's hand, my perception of it would likely stay the same considering that it was done right after the play, and in my opinion, in poor taste. If it was after the game, then I'd believe that it was done in good taste. But that's just me.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not answering the question, so I'll post it again. Is it possible for a guy to offer a handshake in a rude or disrespect way? Yes or no.

Yes and no

Now can I ask you a question and bear with me because it is a 2 parter

Where you at Clink field and see this play happen?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of them are always pretty respectful and despite a tough loss they are being pretty classy for the most part. I'd rather celebrate and soak in the win then throw dirt on them. Great team that I respect a lot and look forward to many more battles for many years.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no

Now can I ask you a question and bear with me because it is a 2 parter

Where you at Clink field and see this play happen?

Sure bud, I'll stay with you. No, I wasn't there.

Now if this is going where I think it's going, I'll just say right now that I don't know for a fact that Sherman wasn't being genuine there. But when compared to the other antics, I would say that there is reason/evidence to believe that it was not genuine. But do I know for sure? Nope.

If that's not where you're going with this, then you can just disregard the above paragraph.