• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where Reagor uses pure strength to break tackles like Steve Smith did. You watched that video and think Reagor is like him???

He can get deep and he's made some plays going vertical against average College players. He also had 3 games with less than 10 yards receiving last year, had 3 or less catches in more than half of his games and had 100 yards receiving only one time. I know, I know, his QB stunk...

He does t just ability to go up and over average college players. He has a 42 inch vert. That is not average, that is a legit vert and you see it incorporate it in his game in the endzone and on deep passes.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have any of the scouts said he is a speed demon? There are a lot of WRs in the NFL with his speed that arent considered a speed demon.
Comparing what he will face in the NFL vs. CBs that arent in the NFL from college doesnt prove he is a speed demon.

Now Ruggs. he is a speed demon. He looks like he is running past joggers.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does t just ability to go up and over average college players. He has a 42 inch vert. That is not average, that is a legit vert and you see it incorporate it in his game in the endzone and on deep passes.
That doesn't make him similar to Steve Smith

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's Do this. Jalen Reagor or CeeDee Lamb as you WR moving forward.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't make him similar to Steve Smith

No, I mean it does. My comparison of Smith is going over your head. Great returner like Smith and his style of going up and attacking the ball down the field at its high point for a smaller WR is very reminiscent of Steve Smith.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's Do this. Jalen Reagor or CeeDee Lamb as you WR moving forward.

I would definitely take Lamb. I'm not sure what kind of idiotic point you're trying to make though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I mean it does. My comparison of Smith is going over your head. Great returner like Smith and his style of going up and attacking the ball down the field at its high point for a smaller WR is very reminiscent of Steve Smith.
No, it's because you are wrong. That is not what made Steve Smith great. Watch the video that you posted. It was his strength for such a small guy combined with his speed that made him so great. 5'9" guys don't make a living elevating over much taller players. Could he do it, yes, but that isn't what Steve Smith was known for or what made him unique.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely take Lamb. I'm not sure what kind of idiotic point you're trying to make though.
You really need things explained to you with crayons don't you? Read the thread title and then read the last bunch of pages. It became a Jalen Reagor thread for God knows what reason...oh yeah, because of you...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's because you are wrong. That is not what made Steve Smith great. Watch the video that you posted. It was his strength for such a small guy combined with his speed that made him so great. 5'9" guys don't make a living elevating over much taller players. Could he do it, yes, but that isn't what Steve Smith was known for or what made him unique.

Did I say that's solely what made Steve Smith great? No, I just said an aspect of Reagor's play style is very reminiscent of Steve Smith. If I had to compare him to another NFL player it would be Steve Smith over any other player.

And I fully disagree with you. Elevating over other players was very much a key part of Steve Smith. Hell, those were all of his highlight catches in that wild Super Bowl he played in. Reagor also has the same break away speed to take a pass from midfield and just take it all the way up the gut of the defense like Smith's double OT win over the Rams.

Reagor also has a tremendous amount of strength for his small stature. If he can utilize that the same way Smith could as a pro remains to be seen but the other aspects of Smith's game are there for Reagor.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need things explained to you with crayons don't you? Read the thread title and then read the last bunch of pages. It became a Jalen Reagor thread for God knows what reason...oh yeah, because of you...

I don't think anyone is trying to say Reagor is the better prospect than Lamb or would have Reagor over Lamb. Have no idea why that would have to then mean though that Reagor with his speed and playmaking ability isn't going to provide Wentz a very valuable weapon to utilize going forward.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say that's solely what made Steve Smith great? No, I just said an aspect of Reagor's play style is very reminiscent of Steve Smith. If I had to compare him to another NFL player it would be Steve Smith over any other player.

And I fully disagree with you. Elevating over other players was very much a key part of Steve Smith. Hell, those were all of his highlight catches in that wild Super Bowl he played in. Reagor also has the same break away speed to take a pass from midfield and just take it all the way up the gut of the defense like Smith's double OT win over the Rams.

Reagor also has a tremendous amount of strength for his small stature. If he can utilize that the same way Smith could as a pro remains to be seen but the other aspects of Smith's game are there for Reagor.

I watched this Steve Smith video also and still didn't see one play that I would say he elevated in to make a play and I don't count the first one where he jumped 6 inches and the defender wasn't airborne at all. His big plays that he was known for were speed and strength. Did you see the one where he shoved the defender back and walked into the end zone? Just give it up already. It's like you didn't even watch Steve Smith but you read an opinion from someone who compared them and decided you liked the way it sounded. I don't even care so I don't know why I'm bothering. I thought common sense would get through to you, but obviously it doesn't so go ahead and believe what you want.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Hurts will have TD's in the following categories.

Pass TD
Rush TD
Rec TD
Punt Return TD
Kick Return TD

and a 2pt conversion

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this Steve Smith video also and still didn't see one play that I would say he elevated in to make a play and I don't count the first one where he jumped 6 inches and the defender wasn't airborne at all. His big plays that he was known for were speed and strength. Did you see the one where he shoved the defender back and walked into the end zone? Just give it up already. It's like you didn't even watch Steve Smith but you read an opinion from someone who compared them and decided you liked the way it sounded. I don't even care so I don't know why I'm bothering. I thought common sense would get through to you, but obviously it doesn't so go ahead and believe what you want.

I watched Steve Smith play. I think your old memory is starting to get a bit foggy and forgetful if you don't remember how athletic he was with his ability to go up and get balls. It was a staple of his style especially in Carolina. Both he and Reagor have that ability. Both deep threats, both the ability to catch a pass over the middle of the field and hit an angle and never be touched in the way to the end zone, both the ability to make a catch, break a tackle and be gone, both the ability to be extremely dangerous in the return game, both the ability to take a hand off on a sweep in the backfield and take it to the end zone.

Time stamped 1:12

Time stamped 8:54