• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron out of the playoffs for just the second time since 2005… Let’s celebrate!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m torn! If this results in a chance for Sam Cassell as a head coach…fuck yeah! Let’s go! But if Morey brings in D’Antoni for me to watch 5 out Harden on the eternal hamstring then fuck that noise. Have I mentioned how much I hate the prospect of D’Antoni Embiid partnership?

Cassell was the one guy I had in mind for the Lakers, not considering guys like Snyder and Doc who are already employed. That's the current state of the Lakers though, chase the known name to their own demise. I would be fine with Snyder though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cassell was the one guy I had in mind for the Lakers, not considering guys like Snyder and Doc who are already employed. That's the current state of the Lakers though, chase the known name to their own demise. I would be fine with Snyder though.

I'd be good with Sam I Am. Dude could probably kick everyone on the teams ass too if they piss him off...which would help keep the drama down. lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I like Snyder as well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds::clap:

And both those instances came when he was employed by the so-called world class franchise Lakers.

Linda Rambis GM of the year!!! At least she’s better looking than Jeanie (insert Kurt joke here)…
its really hilarious.

LeBron 11th in the Western Conference--- giving up on the season and maniuplating his playing time to make sure he can win the scoring title.

The team that was put around him was just awful. Management did a terrible terrible job.

market matters- no doubt market matters- but what matters more is strong, smart leadership in the owners box and front office. The Lakers no longer have that advantage that they used to enjoy for a long time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its tacky to root and celebrate for someone to fail.

Unless that person is Chris Paul. Then it's fair game.
perfectly happy to be happy LeBron and the Lakers are the 11th seed

the 11 seed. LOL

I mean- LeBron is amazing obviously- at least 2nd best player of all time. So much fun to root for- but personally- I think he is a dick. I think he thinks he is way smarter than he is off the court- and is just a plain dick.

Its fun to see his plans blow up in his face.

remember his tweet over the summer? something like- just wait and see how this team performs. lol. its great. its just really great.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this one isn't on Lebron...this is on the Lakers organization and everyone not named Lebron. Don't worry the Cavs will get him back to the Promised Land soon
100%

the Lakers management bent over for him.

the team that so many brag about their trophy case- had no spine and let LeBron and Klutch come in and run their team. Problem is- they didnt even have a Griffin type to temper Lebron's worst urges- and its not 30 year old LeBron.

Management and ownership - the Lakers are subpar in both categories. Management and ownership is why th Lakers find themselves in the spot they are in more than anything else.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, former assistant for both the Sixers and Lakers. Well, more of an assistant's assistant with the Sixers I guess...
they should have hired Lue- and they almost did -until ownership screwed it up. I forget the exact story- i could look it up- but i think they low balled him or there was some kind of dispute when everyone thought it was a done deal

Lue has gone on to do a masterful job with the Clippers depleted roster and is now generally hailed as one of the best coaches in the NBA.

If Lue was avaliable right now- theyd give him every cent he would ask for and actually let him choose his own staff.

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%

the Lakers management bent over for him.

the team that so many brag about their trophy case- had no spine and let LeBron and Klutch come in and run their team. Problem is- they didnt even have a Griffin type to temper Lebron's worst urges- and its not 30 year old LeBron.

Management and ownership - the Lakers are subpar in both categories. Management and ownership is why th Lakers find themselves in the spot they are in more than anything else.
And the OTHER hater comes in with his less than glowing insights...:tsk:

• Haha
Reactions: DJ

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the Lakers wanted to help Lue select his assistant coaches, and that frustrated him. Lue was stunned, sources said, when he met with the Lakers’ deep thinkers for the first time (prior to any contract discussions) and Kurt Rambis, a senior adviser to Pelinka and team owner Jeanie Buss, asked Lue if he would accept him — Rambis — on Lue’s bench.

here is some of it.

another Linda Rambis/Jeannie Buss led disaster.

Lue had an opportunity to reunite with James when the Lakers interviewed him for the coaching job in 2019. But the Lakers offered Lue a three-year deal worth $18 million, far below the five-year, $35-million deal he had with the Cavs, and wanted to dictate Lue’s staff. Lue pulled out of negotiations and the Lakers hired Frank Vogel.

“The Lakers [saw it] more so as like [I’m just] coming to coach LeBron,” Lue said. “No, I’m coming to win. I just didn’t think I was treated fairly. And I wasn’t just going to accept any offer just to get a job.

“I just thought I was better than that.”

In hindsight, the Lakers’ subsequent bungling of the negotiations, turning what seemed to be a sure thing into a blown opportunity, has aged pretty badly. Even in the moment, it felt like the Lakers stumbling over themselves.

Eventually, the team turned to Frank Vogel as their third option and subsequently won a title with him. But that doesn’t change how poorly things went with Lue — now considered one of the best coaches in the NBA, while Vogel sits just a few weeks away from being fired

Linda Rambis insisted on her husband being on the staff. lol. its just too much. The lesson? You can inhereit money- but inheriting brains is much more rare.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perfectly happy to be happy LeBron and the Lakers are the 11th seed

the 11 seed. LOL

I mean- LeBron is amazing obviously- at least 2nd best player of all time. So much fun to root for- but personally- I think he is a dick. I think he thinks he is way smarter than he is off the court- and is just a plain dick.

Its fun to see his plans blow up in his face.

remember his tweet over the summer? something like- just wait and see how this team performs. lol. its great. its just really great.

I'm more than happy to Celebrate the Lakers failure, lol. My grudges for them run deep. Warriors were the punching bags for them for decades.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still be justice if it cost them the player they really wanted.
LOL Never have and never will be naive enough to believe a single draft pick will make or break each and every one of the Pacers’ fortunes.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Never have and never will be naive enough to believe a single draft pick will make or break each and every one of the Pacers’ fortunes.
Are there Pacers fortunes? Is there a Reggie Miller Jr available?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there Pacers fortunes? Is there a Reggie Miller Jr available?
Point being, I ain't losing any sleep if the freaking Pelicans obtain a higher pick than us.

Weak argument really.