• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
670px-Use-a-Tampon-Step-12.jpg

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still look at mannequins because no real girl will will be seen with you :)

Nice baby picture for your avatar.

You know how I know you are mad? Instead of talking about the NBA, you had to result to talk trash about my avatar.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that song!!! Wish I had his dancing skills too...my cardio is certainly better though.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mean while in OP's bedroom his significant other let's OP know he expects a ring....

[YOUTUBE]YuoIMqoP1IM#t=12[/YOUTUBE]

you should have used this one granger

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mean while in OP's bedroom his significant other let's OP know he expects a ring....

[YOUTUBE]YuoIMqoP1IM#t=12[/YOUTUBE]

you should have used this one granger

You crossed the line BOTSLAYER. That's just TOO GAY to be funny. :L

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha ok, I have some really funny OP house ones but I am certain we are talking at least a week vacation off from the board if I post them. and if that dude dancing is too gay you really won't like the one I am thinking of :D

I would say you should start a "some Laker player" is a bitch thread because they go nuts but they do not have anybody worth attacking who is playing right now. And attacking Kobe while he is injured isn't kosher imo.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha ok, I have some really funny OP house ones but I am certain we are talking at least a week vacation off from the board if I post them. and if that dude dancing is too gay you really won't like the one I am thinking of :D

I would say you should start a "some Laker player" is a bitch thread because they go nuts but they do not have anybody worth attacking who is playing right now. And attacking Kobe while he is injured isn't kosher imo.

I don't have any beef with the Lakers or their fans. I'm a LeBron hater though, for life.

114035_600.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you stick by your morals and integrity rather than stop hating him when you realize he is going to be 1 of the greatest of all time.

The more I read about Jordan the more I can not believe the shit he got away with.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the OP first started posting on ESPN, which wasn't until the 2011-2012 season since he's a Brand New Pacers fan, he actually wasn't too bad.

In the 2 years since he has realized that his bandwagon team of choice has absolutely no shot of making the Finals as long as LeBron "The King" James is standing in their way, and this revelation has made him increasingly upset.

This poor fella has been banned from 2 forums in the past 2 months simply because he can no longer control his urges to lash out.

I for one hope he seeks some therapy to help him with his issues.