• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Hialeah version of superman. Don't know that has to do with your obsession with Lebron.

You mightest well put an Image of Bizzaro as your Avatar, since his retarded just like you. Yes this was insult to you so what ? don't get all butt hurt like most Heat fans douche bag :laugh3:

Here I advocate for this one, give it a try :10:

bizzaro.gif

" Duh Duh Duh! my name is Shoveyjoe & me no like it when people call me stupid waahh!! waahh!! "

-Shoveyjoe

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're calling others retards..... when you actually believe "mightest" is a real word?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're calling others retards..... when you actually believe "mightest" is a real word?

Yes & I will call you one also like always, but there is no need we all know your the biggest pussy in here, I can go all day letting you know that, but no need to waste my time with a tampon pussy like you. From now on all call you pussy boy. :laugh3::laugh3:

Besides was I talking to you, are you that anxious for my attention ?? FAGG!!

Now go suck of Lebron's nut fake ass Knick fan :L

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pussy Boy thinks he can bring it against me, I find that very Invigorating :laugh3:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Hialeah version of superman. Don't know that has to do with your obsession with Lebron.

Well, I'm assuming it's a reflection of you and usually the homeless aren't too smart, hence your dumb posts. We good? LOL.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm assuming it's a reflection of you and usually the homeless aren't too smart, hence your dumb posts. We good? LOL.

If by " we good", you are acknowledge that you failed out of school in the 3rd grade and incapable of having an adult argument with actual points... Then yea.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mightest well put an Image of Bizzaro as your Avatar, since his retarded just like you. Yes this was insult to you so what ? don't get all butt hurt like most Heat fans douche bag :laugh3:

Here I advocate for this one, give it a try :10:

bizzaro.gif

" Duh Duh Duh! my name is Shoveyjoe & me no like it when people call me stupid waahh!! waahh!! "

-Shoveyjoe

My god.... What an incoherent mess this post is. Was there ever even a point? You can't be older than 12-13 years old.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring you what.....English language lessons?

You need some, Chico

You teach me english, oh wow, I want to see this, go ahead enlighten me pussy boy, let's see if you can resonate any coherent thinking.

Please show me you're beyond lesser mortals amigo.

No creo que tengas la mentalidad de educar ni a un perro como acer maro metas.

If you don't know what I just said all educate you in Spanish also my friend at no charge :laugh3:

I doubt your as smart as I am, but give it a shot teach me please all be waiting :suds:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god.... What an incoherent mess this post is. Was there ever even a point? You can't be older than 12-13 years old.

Pretty much it's simple to understand, I clearly explained it you that you're retarded & I don't say it with malicious intent, Im' just strongly Implying it because it makes sense for you to change your avatar to what I recommended for you, If you cant conceive that, then your fooling yourself buddy deal with it.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesson 1......don't call others retards when you look like one by using words that don't exist.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesson 1......don't call others retards when you look like one by using words that don't exist.

Ah man this awesome let me derive this, since it lacks banal I will have something to laugh at on my notebook writing down your lessons. Please continue professor John Nash, I want to win A Nobel prize just like you despite the notion you suffered form Schizophrenia.

Ok Continue... :ranger:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much it's simple to understand, I clearly explained it you that you're retarded & I don't say it with malicious intent, Im' just strongly Implying it because it makes sense for you to change your avatar to what I recommended for you, If you cant conceive that, then your fooling yourself buddy deal with it.

Well from everything you have written I have to assume that you were a failed abortion. It's the only explanation for your inability to make sense.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from everything you have written I have to assume that you were a failed abortion. It's the only explanation for your inability to make sense.

Same here since it seemed you couldn't handle the Rambunctious that goes on here & your pessimist ways I had to assume you were a pussy in middle school, it was the only pertinent way to explain your Inception on this board.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALL educate you??????

Man, you are the biggest idiot on this board. Using the word "mightiest"...the word "all" instead of I'll educate you...

And putting the slapping, laughing icon next to your epic fail.

I can tell what kind of human being you are just by reading your signature message. How mature.

Oh please enlighten us all mister, you're knowledge is well welcome here, despite the fact you never walked down the halls of 8t grade. And if you don't know where that signature comes from then wow you're a total fucken idiot, get serious :laugh3::laugh3:

Ah man Im having fun :laugh3::laugh3:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here since it seemed you couldn't handle the Rambunctious that goes on here & your pessimist ways I had to assume you were a pussy in middle school, it was the only pertinent way to explain your Inception on this board.

1.) How am I a pessimist?

2.) You continue to misuse words. Learn the language.

3.) Reading your post, doubt you went to middle school.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) How am I a pessimist?

Do I have to explain it to you again, you have clear shown that you cant take the bashing, insults or trolling on here from any one, This site may not be for you buddy.

2.) You continue to misuse words. Learn the language.

If you cant clearly understand stand basic english then I cant help you with that, I have clearly gave you perceptive comprehension that's relevant to the topic we have discussed. It's pretty simple, you might get back in class if you're a little off on your english comprehension (Just a tune up) if it's been a while you have studied.

3.) Reading your post, doubt you went to middle school.

Is this a comeback or are you Implying or assuming something you have no knowledge of :scratch:
It seems this is a defense mechanism you are using IMO, since I have insulted you so much. :lol:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I have to explain to you again, you have clear shown that you cant take the bashing, insults or trolling on here from any one

If you cant clearly understand stan basic english then I cant help you with that, I have clearly gave you perceptive comprehension that's relevant to the topic we have discussed. It's pretty simple, you might get back in class if your a little off you english comprehension (Just a tune up) if it's been a while you have studied.

Is this a comeback or are you Implying or assuming something you have no knowledge of :scratch:
It seems this is a defense mechanism you are using since I have insulted you so much. :lol:

1.) You are misusing the word pessimist. Also I don't need to cosign your moronic, childish bullshit since you have shown that you can't have an adult conversation without calling someone a pussy.

2.) you are not using Rambuticous correctly either.

3.) you are a hypocrite.

I'm done with you.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) You are misusing the word pessimist. Also I don't need to cosign your moronic, childish bullshit since you have shown that you can't have an adult conversation without calling someone a pussy.

Wow really look you're streesing out again that's being pessimist you fucken Idiot, :omg: you are dumb
& guess what it wont be the last time I call you pussy by me or anyone else be prepared for it on this board fagget :laugh3::laugh3:

.) you are not using Rambuticous correctly either.

Wow you're are an Idiot, do me a favor go get a dictionary & learn what the words meaning & how I used them in my context fucken idiot :laugh3: & have you been here long enough to know this board doesn't get out of control ? yea I sure miss used the word :L

3.) you are a hypocrite.

I'm done with you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!! Thanks for proving to me I was correct you just condridict yourself saying you weren't pessimist, in other words (BIG PUSSY)

I WIN YOU LOOSE, ROFL!!!! YOU"RE SUCH A PUNK, NO BALLS WHAT SO EVER :laugh3::laugh3:

BYE BYE BANDWAGON HEAT FAN!!