• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James says he will be among NBA's all time greats

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, all he did was cheat on his wife and allegedly r*pe somebody. Don't act as if Jordan and Kobe are humble either. Greatness recognizes greatness. If you are humble, all respect to you, but don't brag about being humble either.

Cool story bro.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?!? If someone truly believes in themselves, they don't need to tell everyone else how wonderful they are.
So how should he answer the question that was asked?

You act like he organized some ESPN special to announce this. ( sorry, couldn't resist).

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't tell the media that I could win something that I am not going to participate in. Do you? Is that normal practice in Miami?

You don't remember the pep rally you all are still butt hurt about?

Are you a sibling of Rip Van Winkle?

The Bourbon guy?

You don't know his middle name?? :shocked:

I think Ramone?

Seriously?!? If someone truly believes in themselves, they don't need to tell everyone else how wonderful they are.

This is true, I forget how much I hate the PC BS answer. Like I always say, if you want them all to answer the same fucking answer then why do you even ask the fucking question. So I mostly retract my prior rant...but his top 3 is ass horrible unless his criteria is money made for the league...in which case I think Kobe would be up there? There is the other possibility he doesn't think Centers count...maybe because he has never played with a great one in their prime...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty he was asked a question about it and he gave a honest answer instead of the political garbage answer.

Let's be real here. Guys are only throwing a hissy fit because LBJ said it even though more than likely it will end up being true

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how should he answer the question that was asked?

You act like he organized some ESPN special to announce this. ( sorry, couldn't resist).
How about something along the lines of: I hope that one day I'll be looked at as one of the greats of all time, but that's not up to me to decide.

Or for his Mt. Rushmore: I hope that when I retire people will say that I belong there.

There are plenty of ways to answer that question while maintaining some sense of humility.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip, you still sound like you just fell off the turnip truck.

I'll continue to ignore you until you feel you can post something that adds some value to a conversation and stop acting like a 5 year old who just got his foot stomped on.

You do absolutely nothing but bring your own fanbase down. :lame:

Don't make stupid comments if you don't want them to be picked apart.

You're the lame brain who said James should actually do something in a thread that was discussing his place in history.

Being as he is already a 4 time league MVP, and current 2 times Finals champ, and Finals MVP, most would say he is rapidly climbing the historical ladder.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Durant and several others better. Lebron does not dominate BB like MJ did. Sorry, but he just doesn't. And he never will. The truth hurts.

Lebron and Jordan are 2 different type of players. Lebron is more like Magic than he is Jordan

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LBJ has more MVPs than either and is by far a more complete player than either player. If you look at rings objectively you see that Magic and Bird both went into ring ready situations, LBJ went into the shit stain of Cleveland (Sorry in advance Shaneman).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron and Jordan are 2 different type of players. Lebron is more like Magic than he is Jordan

This. He dominates in a different way, just as dominate but dominates differently

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about something along the lines of: I hope that one day I'll be looked at as one of the greats of all time, but that's not up to me to decide.

Or for his Mt. Rushmore: I hope that when I retire people will say that I belong there.

There are plenty of ways to answer that question while maintaining some sense of humility.

Sure, but that is what every body says which means it is rehearsed and rehearsed is dishonest. If he gets all bitchy about being the villain though then his argument is a little lesser.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty he was asked a question about it and he gave a honest answer instead of the political garbage answer.

Let's be real here. Guys are only throwing a hissy fit because LBJ said it even though more than likely it will end up being true

Disagree. When did showing some humility become a bad thing? If someone is truly great, they don't need to tell everyone, because everyone already knows.

Having a little humility isn't being politically correct.

The guys is the best player on the planet and will undoubtedly be in the conversation for the GOAT. Yet, often times, he comes off like Uncle Rico claiming his team would have won state if the coach would have put him in.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I suppose, but this is only news because it's James and the microscope of scrutiny he lives under.

What's funny is he shows humility almost every game by trying his best to get everyone involved, even when they are struggling....which in turn sometimes costs them games....when you know he is probably thinking ' if I really want to, I can score 40 every night'.

Most people would take his comments for what they are, but you know what they say. Haters going to hate.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just listen to what KD says every single time he opens his mouth is you want to know what class and humility is.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. When did showing some humility become a bad thing? If someone is truly great, they don't need to tell everyone, because everyone already knows.

Having a little humility isn't being politically correct.

The guys is the best player on the planet and will undoubtedly be in the conversation for the GOAT. Yet, often times, he comes off like Uncle Rico claiming his team would have won state if the coach would have put him in.

How would Kobe have answered?

I ask this because as a Lakers fan, I assume you are a fan of his.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make stupid comments if you don't want them to be picked apart.

You're the lame brain who said James should actually do something in a thread that was discussing his place in history.

Being as he is already a 4 time league MVP, and current 2 times Finals champ, and Finals MVP, most would say he is rapidly climbing the historical ladder.

Go home and cry to your momma. I'll try and not step on your toes in the future.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spelled it out for you and others earlier showing that the Dunk contest is a team competition this year....E vs. W

And that means Lebron is going to compete? Really? In that case I take back what I said!

However, as long as he refuses to compete, HE HAS WON NOTHING. And he's a cry baby because he wants people like you to give him a trophy on a platter without him actually having to go out and do anything to earn it himself. Imagine that. He might actually have to break a fingernail or a toenail. We can't have that, not for our cry baby King James, no way!