• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James is old

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where having a REAL coach would pay off. The Cavs need someone that has Lebron's respect and that he will listen to, and not just because he parrots what Lebron wants like Lue. The Cavs should NOT be running with this team; they were very effective with the pick/roll. As good as the Warriors are defensively, forcing a switch on a Lebron/Irving pick and roll is easy money; Iggy can't stay in front of Irving and Thompson can't handle Lebron's size. Force the game to be your pace and play to your strengths. The Warriors tempo is wearing out Lebron, who is playing too many minutes (as he did all year). Pacing game-to-game minutes just didn't happen, instead sitting him out a game here or there. The team didn't learn to back him up effectively.

Lue has Lebron's respect. He has said it many times, he never said that about any other coach. You do realize that the Warriors thrive on their halfcourt defense, the Cavs got a lot of points on their fastbreak game. They cant keep up with them but they also dont thrive in their halfcourt offense. Lebron is playing so many minutes bc the Cavs arent good with him off the court, exactly why they are NOT a superteam.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue has Lebron's respect. He has said it many times, he never said that about any other coach. You do realize that the Warriors thrive on their halfcourt defense, the Cavs got a lot of points on their fastbreak game. They cant keep up with them but they also dont thrive in their halfcourt offense. Lebron is playing so many minutes bc the Cavs arent good with him off the court, exactly why they are NOT a superteam.

That's because Lue forms to Lebron's will. It's obvious the team needs to manage Lebron's minutes and have a feasible backup. They need to stop carrying cadavers on their roster like James Jones. Let Derrick Williams get some minutes behind Lebron. Korver is too one-dimensional. Jefferson is OK, but is sometimes needed at SG.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lue may have LeBron's respect, but that doesn't mean he is a good coach. He isn't. He is inexperienced and has been granted talent beyond belief.

Cleveland is a super team. They just met an ever greater super team in the Warriors. And by greater, I mean mega great supertastic super team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue may have LeBron's respect, but that doesn't mean he is a good coach. He isn't. He is inexperienced and has been granted talent beyond belief.

Cleveland is a super team. They just met an ever greater super team in the Warriors. And by greater, I mean mega great supertastic super team.

Dude, shane has been working that excuse for months now. Why are you shitting all over it?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because Lue forms to Lebron's will. It's obvious the team needs to manage Lebron's minutes and have a feasible backup. They need to stop carrying cadavers on their roster like James Jones. Let Derrick Williams get some minutes behind Lebron. Korver is too one-dimensional. Jefferson is OK, but is sometimes needed at SG.

Manage minutes?? They cant, they suck with him on the bench. I agree about letting scrubs go but you usually only go 7 maybe 8 deep in the Finals regardless, that isnt helping against the W's.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus these boards are terrible... Lebron sucks, the 2001 Lakers were the greatest team ever and Centers are one of the most important positions in football. SportsHoopla is the place where brains go to die.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this stupidity would end when college football closed out the season.

:L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing it's not the truth then.

But hey, at least you have your excuse ready.

You only wish Lebron joined another super team. Running back to a 30 win team is definitely running back to greatness lmao

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only wish Lebron joined another super team. Running back to a 30 win team is definitely running back to greatness lmao

If the 3o win team was the one Lebron joined, you might have a point. But it's not, so you don't.

11 players that were on that 33 win team, were not on the team when they started training camp.

I'd say nice try. But it wasn't because as a Cavs fan, you should know that.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 3o win team was the one Lebron joined, you might have a point. But it's not, so you don't.

11 players that were on that 33 win team, were not on the team when they started training camp.

I'd say nice try. But it wasn't because as a Cavs fan, you should know that.
I still think if he would have stayed in Miami, he had a better chance at winning more titles than going back to Cleveland, for what it's worth.

@TurnUpTheHeat had a point tho in saying it might not have been worth the trouble for him to stay, but I like titles.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think if he would have stayed in Miami, he had a better chance at winning more titles than going back to Cleveland, for what it's worth.

@TurnUpTheHeat had a point tho in saying it might not have been worth the trouble for him to stay, but I like titles.

Maybe. The problem though is that no one saw Bosh's blood clots coming. I do think though, that if he had stayed and Bosh stayed healthy, Riley would have figured out a way to improve the team and they may very well have gotten another title or 2.

Yeah, turnup said all along that he wanted Lebron to stay, but not if it was going to be on a series of 2 year deals with opt outs after 1. Didn't want that drama every off-season. I like titles too, but I think turnup has a valid point. Can't say I disagree with him.