• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron Is Washed

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 36 and know not to play basketball. I am in pretty good shape, but playing a full court game is a no go lol
It’s pretty sorry. I used to play in my 30s in a good group with some former college players. One buddy was in his 60s and still ballin at 6’7 and he was a big. Haha He had a jumper too. Makes me feel like a real bad ass now. :L I’d probably be that guy fouling and grumpy when a young pup dusted me

Nah im done running. Time for my kids to run

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol the entire point is that it’s close and it kills you.

Better shooter ? Bird
Passer? Bird but you can argue it’s close
More range? Bird
Better rebounder? Bird but you argue either way
Better in the clutch? Lebron? Lmao no this isn’t close
Played in a tougher era? Bird
Better overall offensively Lebron. There is more to offense than just shooting :L but this case could go either way as well
Defense? Lebron

Whose opinion did I cherry pick? The GOATs?

Lmao the Goat vs Tlance

Players often have very misguided opinions on this kind of stuff.

MJ has also said that Bill Russell is the GOAT.

And that is just laughably wrong.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players often have very misguided opinions on this kind of stuff.

MJ has also said that Bill Russell is the GOAT.

And that is just laughably wrong.

Nice deflection. MJ called Russell the GOAT because he has respect for the NBA elders and doesn’t want to call himself the GOAT. Tom Brady doesn’t call himself the GoAT. It’s not what GOATs do lol

Duh

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tongue Goat GIF

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection. MJ called Russell the GOAT because he has respect for the NBA elders and doesn’t want to call himself the GOAT. Tom Brady doesn’t call himself the GoAT. It’s not what GOATs do lol

Duh

That is fine, but MJ also has an agenda here. He is way too close to it.

His opinion along with LeBron’s just need to be cast aside.

But really, I think this boils down to the semantics of the word “close”.

If you are using it in the context of Bird is top 10, and LeBron is top 2 and there are tens of thousands of guys who aren’t nearly that good, then sure.

To me, close means it is debatable as to which is better.

And it really isn’t.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is fine, but MJ also has an agenda here. He is way too close to it.

His opinion along with LeBron’s just need to be cast aside.

But really, I think this boils down to the semantics of the word “close”.

If you are using it in the context of Bird is top 10, and LeBron is top 2 and there are tens of thousands of guys who aren’t nearly that good, then sure.

To me, close means it is debatable as to which is better.

And it really isn’t.

Yeah MJ never called himself the GOAT. Doesn’t need to. He did his talking on the court.

Lol at Michael Jordan’s “agenda” with Larry Bird and Lebron. That is laughable

Either way Lebron has a better body of work. But on a per game stats it is close. Both Bird and Lebron in their prime? It’s close

In the clutch? I’m taking Bird all day

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah MJ never called himself the GOAT. Doesn’t need to. He did his talking on the court.

Lol at Michael Jordan’s “agenda” with Larry Bird and Lebron. That is laughable

Either way Lebron has a better body of work. But on a per game stats it is close. Both Bird and Lebron in their prime? It’s close

In the clutch? I’m taking Bird all day

You said LeBron is better at offense and defense.

End of debate.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said LeBron is better at offense and defense.

End of debate.

I’ve said Lebron is the better overall player many times Jeffy. Lol I was never debating it. I said it’s close.

2-10 is close. It’s splitting hairs

:drool:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve said Lebron is the better overall player many times Jeffy. Lol I was never debating it. I said it’s close.

2-10 is close. It’s splitting hairs

:drool:

Again, semantics.

I see what you did there though!

LeBron a lot closer to 1 than anyone ranked below 3.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, semantics.

I see what you did there though!

LeBron a lot closer to 1 than anyone ranked below 3.

Yes. And maybe it’s me but I cant put Kareem ahead of Bird or Magic. Looking at someone’s prime 1, how good they made their team around them 2, stats per game 3, player that played on both sides of the ball 4, body of work 5. And 6 the era. 70s 80s 90s the game ran through the center. Pound it inside. So Bird with 6.3 assists per game is ridiculous as a SF/PF. But his rebounds per game at 10 can be misleading. Lebron could have averaged 10 boards a game but he plays a lot of PG in a stretch offensive league.

Obviously the stats per game doesn’t work for a player who played less than 10 years imo.

But I would never put Kareem or Karl Malone close to Jordan because of total points score. And I didn’t see Oscar or Wilt play so I can’t speak for the 60s/70s. Can’t put Duncan in the top 3 or Shaq. No Kobe

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said there are some great ones from every era. Reggie and Allen were great. Barry great for his era. Steph is the best.

I would put Allen and Reggie in the top 5. Bird is likely there too.
Yeah, I forgot about Ray Allen.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total bullshit. You called LeBron a gorilla because you're a racist. The only person that can't see that is you.
I do call it like I see it. You don't get a pass from me for the color of your skin. If you act like a fool I will certainly call you out. You crack me up because the only "racism" you see is against black people. I could bitch and moan all day about what the U.S. has done to my people, but I choose not to whine.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"he had to find a team to go to with at least one or two other big time players" :L

So you just gonna ignore that KD joined a team he couldn't beat that were the 2x defending conference champs with the 2x league MVP, then he left a dynasty to team up with crazy Kyrie, then he wanted the HC & GM fired, then he demanded a trade, and now he's in Phoenix.
Nope, but this thread is not about Durant, its about James. I'm staying on topic, you should give it a try.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"he had to find a team to go to with at least one or two other big time players" :L

So you just gonna ignore that KD joined a team he couldn't beat that were the 2x defending conference champs with the 2x league MVP, then he left a dynasty to team up with crazy Kyrie, then he wanted the HC & GM fired, then he demanded a trade, and now he's in Phoenix.

You forgot the fake Twitter account.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do call it like I see it. You don't get a pass from me for the color of your skin. If you act like a fool I will certainly call you out. You crack me up because the only "racism" you see is against black people. I could bitch and moan all day about what the U.S. has done to my people, but I choose not to whine.

Oh get the hell outta here. You've been called out by multiple people in the past for your racist views. Called a black guy a gorilla. You think that's okay. You ain't right.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awesome. From a man and coach that coached Magic and Bron. Was also responsible for Ray Allen coming to Miami.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh get the hell outta here. You've been called out by multiple people in the past for your racist views. Called a black guy a gorilla. You think that's okay. You ain't right.
Called out? I don't give a shit what the woke idiots here think. I tell it like it is, you don't get a break because of skin color. If you dance all over the satge like an ignorant buffoon, you get called out. The fact that you think people look like gorillas only speaks to your racism.