• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron Is Washed

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we was with other teams but always needed a couple of wingmen. The bad thing is he set all this up and that is a really bad look
Your point holds no water.

All the great teams had other great players.

The Showtime Lakers.

Boston with Bird, McHale, Parish, Ainge, etc.

The Bad Boy Pistons.

The MJ Bulls.

The Lakers with Kobe and Shaq.

The Spurs with TD and Parker.

The W's had Steph and Klay with Dray.

The Chauncey Billups/Richard Hamilton/Ben Wallace Pistons were extremely rare.

Stop it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bird was a great shooter for his era but not one person ever on this earth is close to Steph. He is on a different level, nobody can deny that. After that we can talk about Klay, KD, Ray Ray and some other guys but Steph is easily the best shooter of all-time

Did you ever see Bird play? Bird is right there. I said it’s tough to say anyone is a better pure shooter than Steph. But Bird would absolutely light this current jumpshot league up

You think KD is a better shooter than Larry Bird? Lol

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny

4. Larry Bird

Had Larry Bird played in an era as 3-point friendly as today, he might well have topped this entire list. He was so good that he once scored 47 points in a game using only his left-hand, declaring that the Portland Trail Blazers weren't worthy of his dominant side by saying "I'm saving my right hand for the Lakers." After winning the NBA's first two 3-point contests, he walked into the locker room before his third and asked his fellow contestants "who's coming in second?" He proceeded to win the event while wearing his warm-up jacket.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever see Bird play? Bird is right there. I said it’s tough to say anyone is a better pure shooter than Steph. But Bird would absolutely light this current jumpshot league up

You think KD is a better shooter than Larry Bird? Lol
I think Bird could’ve made KD cry on the court.

He’s as talented of a player as there’s ever been. But he’s soft as butter.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although JJ Reddick recently informed me the LeBron is the all time leader in game winners. Which is weird, since “shooter” is down the most of things I consider him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph, Bird and Ray prolly.

Bob Horry and Steve Kerr, also incredible. As is Klay. Drazen Petrovic had a shot at goat too.

Money as usual bro. This top list was good too but I can’t put Reggie over Bird. He seemed more streaky, Bird was cash

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although JJ Reddick recently informed me the LeBron is the all time leader in game winners. Which is weird, since “shooter” is down the most of things I consider him.

Buckets could be in the paint tho too

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 and @broncosmitty

I know yous saw the NBA in the 80s. Who’s your top 3 all time shooters? 1-3

Pure shooters...

In no particular order...Reggie Miller, Steph and Ray Allen.

Bird has a strong argument too.

Would love to see a 3 point contest with all 4 of them in their primes.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see KD crying now… haha

Remember Bird’s legendary game against the Hawks when he dropped 60?

We’ll allow Doc Rivers to tell the story:

“Bird got in the zone and he started calling the shots, he started saying “off the glass”, that was the one game I think he tortured Dominique.

“He saw Dominique as this up and coming player and he just tortured him, mentally. He tortured all of us, he was calling shots,”off the glass” “who’s next”, “where you want this one from” and he just made one after another. When he got to about the 55th point you knew it was something special.”

“Even as a player, and that usually doesn’t happen, but we were down so much at the time, you got time to realise the game. The last shot, he said “in the trainer’s lap” coming down the court, which meant it was going to be a three and it was going to from deep, and then he said “who wants it?”. Then I think Reggie Brown, I’m not sure who it was, ran out after him, he shot this high rainbow, it goes in, Reggie bumps into him and accidentally knocks him on our trainer’s lap.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure shooters...

In no particular order...Reggie Miller, Steph and Ray Allen.

Bird has a strong argument too.

Would love to see a 3 point contest with all 4 of them in their primes.

Dam straight. Reggie would get crazy hot

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see KD crying now… haha

Remember Bird’s legendary game against the Hawks when he dropped 60?

We’ll allow Doc Rivers to tell the story:

“Bird got in the zone and he started calling the shots, he started saying “off the glass”, that was the one game I think he tortured Dominique.

“He saw Dominique as this up and coming player and he just tortured him, mentally. He tortured all of us, he was calling shots,”off the glass” “who’s next”, “where you want this one from” and he just made one after another. When he got to about the 55th point you knew it was something special.”

“Even as a player, and that usually doesn’t happen, but we were down so much at the time, you got time to realise the game. The last shot, he said “in the trainer’s lap” coming down the court, which meant it was going to be a three and it was going to from deep, and then he said “who wants it?”. Then I think Reggie Brown, I’m not sure who it was, ran out after him, he shot this high rainbow, it goes in, Reggie bumps into him and accidentally knocks him on our trainer’s lap.

There are so many great Larry Bird stories.

One of my favorites is when he walked into the locker room before the 3 point contest and said..."Which one of y'all finishing 2nd?"

Then won it without taking his warm up jacket off.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Layups and dunks can be game winners too...it's a function of playing at a high level for 20 years, he got the most of almost everything LOL

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money as usual bro. This top list was good too but I can’t put Reggie over Bird. He seemed more streaky, Bird was cash

I’ll always remember Reggie for his foolish choice to not dunk against the Pistons.

Great shooter. But he’ll have to get credit from people other than me. Hes like my least favorite Pacer ever.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Layups and dunks can be game winners too...it's a function of playing at a high level for 20 years, he got the most of almost everything LOL
True, true.

Not going to discount game winning dunks. Those have to be rarist of game winners. I’d assume anyway.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll always remember Reggie for his foolish choice to not dunk against the Pistons.

Great shooter. But he’ll have to get credit from people other than me. Hes like my least favorite Pacer ever.

Reggie didn’t back down in a physical league I’ll give him that