• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron Is Currently Statistically #1 in this NBA Season in Multiple Categories...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As comical as last night was, I am reminded of the fact that when LeBron first went to Miami, they started off like 9-8 or something very close to that mediocre range before they started getting used to playing on the same team and by the end of the year were playing in the NBA Finals.

So, let's all point and laugh now but just be prepared for them to be a force to be reckoned with come May,

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As comical as last night was, I am reminded of the fact that when LeBron first went to Miami, they started off like 9-8 or something very close to that mediocre range before they started getting used to playing on the same team and by the end of the year were playing in the NBA Finals.

So, let's all point and laugh now but just be prepared for them to be a force to be reckoned with come May,

No doubt. As I said last night, they will be fine and I expect them to make the ECF at the very least, but I'm gonna get my laugh's in while they struggle getting it figured out.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing better then seeing my boy D Fish with my other boy Melo take down the Queen in his first game back with the Cavs. Just saying.

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for LeBron.....

There's no better recipe for making everyone forget that game than by showing up at Chicago 1 night later and beating the Bulls.

Losing to the Bulls would have the same effect.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ might be on the decline. He looked slow and lost.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Don’t take this moment for granted. This is going to be one of the — this is one of the biggest sporting spectacles in the history of sports. And we’re a part of it. And it has a lot to do with me. I understand that. But I wouldn’t want to do it with no other guys besides ya’ll.”

So a game 1 in the regular season can be one of the most historic sporting spectacle in the HISTORY of sports?

Glad he was up to the challenge if he felt that way.