• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leach to Petrino after winning 42-0: "Fuck you"

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first sign that one is dealing with a moron is that when they to try to throw out an insult, they can't even spell the word correctly.

I'd engage our friend, black belt, but it's hardly worth it. He claims to be an attorney, or something important, but his entire history here is throwing out one sentence troll attempts. Besides arguing with fools is a losing game, they drag you down to their level and then rely on their experience.

Nah, I find pathetic little ones like this fellow to be amusing. They reveal far more about themselves by trying to hijack thread after thread by throwing out f-bombs, bathroom insults, and other junior high put-downs.

Actually discuss the WSU/Idaho game? The man isn't smart enough. I'd be very interested in having a dialogue about how we sports fans seem to be drawn to coaches with all of the baggage that the Leaches, Ericksons, and Petrinos of the world carry. But we can be sure that if it involves more than a sentence, and doesn't involve a childish insult, that our little friend won't be able to do it.

Peace.