• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LB'ers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The most popular social media opinion following Wilson's lackluster high 4.6-range 40-yard dash at his Pro Day? Alabama's star linebacker is faster than that on gamedays. Wilson said himself that he was never going to turn heads with a blazing time because that's not his game. His film and production with the Crimson Tide speaks to the level of player he is and could translate to at the next level.

whelp his 40 sucks too

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things on players that I've noticed come up a lot in discussions in here...

ILB Devins... From what I've seen of game film, Devin Bush is hands down the best COVERAGE ILB in the draft. However, he doesn't show up between the tackles as well as Devin White. Devin White is better in the box & can cover, but he's not as fluid in the secondary. Not a huge dropoff though, so overall I'd have to say White is the better ILB prospect. But everyone already knew that! lol. Just pointing out something that I love about Bush's game I guess. High probability that both are gone before 20. Bush is more likely to remain if he makes it past Cincy.

Deandre Baker... Scheme-dependent IMO. Press zone is his game, and the Steelers rarely deploy that. Steelers are more off-man zone than press. Don't think he's a good fit unless they let the DBs play more press. He's good at anticipating routes, but his top end speed is lacking. Best field-awareness CB in the draft though.

Brian Burns... Best edge guy in the draft. Bosa may have better strength, but as a pure dynamic edge pass-rusher, Burns is the best in the class. He has a very high motor, and a gifted skillset (high IQ, burst, length, etc). I would love to him in the Black & Gold.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things on players that I've noticed come up a lot in discussions in here...

ILB Devins... From what I've seen of game film, Devin Bush is hands down the best COVERAGE ILB in the draft. However, he doesn't show up between the tackles as well as Devin White. Devin White is better in the box & can cover, but he's not as fluid in the secondary. Not a huge dropoff though, so overall I'd have to say White is the better ILB prospect. But everyone already knew that! lol. Just pointing out something that I love about Bush's game I guess. High probability that both are gone before 20. Bush is more likely to remain if he makes it past Cincy.

Deandre Baker... Scheme-dependent IMO. Press zone is his game, and the Steelers rarely deploy that. Steelers are more off-man zone than press. Don't think he's a good fit unless they let the DBs play more press. He's good at anticipating routes, but his top end speed is lacking. Best field-awareness CB in the draft though.

Brian Burns... Best edge guy in the draft. Bosa may have better strength, but as a pure dynamic edge pass-rusher, Burns is the best in the class. He has a very high motor, and a gifted skillset (high IQ, burst, length, etc). I would love to him in the Black & Gold.
agree. I also know that were gonna end up picking someone we've never heard of