• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lawrence Phillips found dead

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell a 30 for 30 story

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad story. Sounds like one of the gangs was after his ass and one of the guys was going to come out alive that night and it happened to be him. My question is how the fuck did those two end up in the same cell? He had a lot of problems that were brought on himself but the killing honestly seemed like self defense to me. Those jail houses in central california are corrupt as shit. Everybody seem to has this fantasy that the evil are going to be punished by "big bubba" when they hit the joint but the truth is that the weak who are probably in there for non-violent offenses are the ones getting pimped out by "bubba".

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad story. Sounds like one of the gangs was after his ass and one of the guys was going to come out alive that night and it happened to be him. My question is how the fuck did those two end up in the same cell? He had a lot of problems that were brought on himself but the killing honestly seemed like self defense to me. Those jail houses in central california are corrupt as shit. Everybody seem to has this fantasy that the evil are going to be punished by "big bubba" when they hit the joint but the truth is that the weak who are probably in there for non-violent offenses are the ones getting pimped out by "bubba".

You can't be serious. I'm not going to feel bad for a guy who repeatedly fucked his life and the lives of others up. Even if it was self defense, he was in there for a damn good reason.

Bottom line, he was a bad guy, now he's a dead bad guy.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came to the thread curious to see how lon it would take to find a sympathetic post. Got to #22. Not bad, SportsHoopla.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be serious. I'm not going to feel bad for a guy who repeatedly fucked his life and the lives of others up. Even if it was self defense, he was in there for a damn good reason.

Bottom line, he was a bad guy, now he's a dead bad guy.

So anybody that is a "bad guy" in your book should be given the death sentence? Are you cool with prison r*pe or having the inmates go at each other like gladiators for the entertainment of the guards?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talented troubled man

A poster child for what not to do in or with your life

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anybody that is a "bad guy" in your book should be given the death sentence? Are you cool with prison r*pe or having the inmates go at each other like gladiators for the entertainment of the guards?

No, but I'm not going to feel for a guy who has been fucking up his entire life. I'd go through the laundry list of offenses that he had on his record, but I'm sure you know about them.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP

Goodnight sweet prince.