• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lattimore is done for the season!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the "!" you fucking douchebag?

That sucks, sorry for USCe fans.

WOOPIGSOOOIE

Internet Tough Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Columbia, SC (WLTX) - USC running back Marcus Lattimore is out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury, Coach Steve Spurrier confirmed Sunday.Spurrier told reporters Sunday that Lattimore has a torn ligament in his knee and cartilage damage, and will have surgery in a few weeks to repair the damage.The coach added that Lattimore, a sophomore, will return next year.Lattimore injured the knee when he was hit while setting a block in the fourth quarter of USC's 14-12 win over Mississippi State.Earlier this year, true freshman Shon Carson was lost for the year with an ACL injury.Either Kenny Miles or Brandon Wilds likely*will be*the starter for the rest of the season. Miles has been out for weeks with a wrist injury, and may or may not be ready for the Tennessee game.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. It's gonna be weird watching a boring SEC title game. Alabama/LSU vs ...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn. Love watching the kid play hopefully he comes back even stronger next season.

WOOPIGSOOOIE

Internet Tough Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's with the "!" you fucking douchebag?

That sucks, sorry for USCe fans.

Obviously cause that's a huge blow ya faggot, trust me we've got the same problem

Last edited by a moderator:

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is yalls injured players doing, looks like y'all have plenty of backs up there they looked good last night

We never know. They don't tell anyone anything.

It looked like an ACL for Thomas but the docs were willing to let him go back in but Kelly decided to let him rest since we were doing okay.

Never heard anything about Eddie Pleasant. Looked like he just go bruised but you just never know.

I think LMJ will sit out Colorado as there's no point in playing and will be back for UDud.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never know. They don't tell anyone anything.

It looked like an ACL for Thomas but the docs were willing to let him go back in but Kelly decided to let him rest since we were doing okay.
Never heard anything about Eddie Pleasant. Looked like he just go bruised but you just never know.

I think LMJ will sit out Colorado as there's no point in playing and will be back for UDud.

Damn, Oregon training staff are shady as hell. Remember when they let Dixon play again on a tear. They ruined his career basicly. You need to fire all those bastards.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seriously worried about the Thomas injury. That looked like Dixon, or at the least Dixon vs Arizona State that started the entire injury to him. However, Bennett looked awesome and our offense seems to be even more deadly with him in the game because he can run and is super fast. I hate to say this, but our offense seemed to run better with Bennett in the game rather then DT. But of course, DT leadership and experience is very helpful to us and could be a huge absence if he is indeed done for awhile. DT did say that he is fine and it's nothing serious.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Oregon training staff are shady as hell. Remember when they let Dixon play again on a tear. They ruined his career basicly. You need to fire all those bastards.

you are quoting a guy who announced to the board that LMJ was done for the season after seeing his injury. He is Mr. Doomsday. Im sure Thomas will be back within a week, if he even is needed against Colorado, might just rest him and James for colorado.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how did they ruin his career? He was done either way. He was a senior. He wanted to try. By the way he already has a Super Bowl ring and almost two.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did they ruin his career? He was done either way. He was a senior. He wanted to try. By the way he already has a Super Bowl ring and almost two.

He was on his way to winning a Heisman and along with it a high draft pick. He will never get his chance now and sure I guess he is happy being a pine rider with a ring :rolleyes:

By letting him play again they messed up his knee and that is what screwed up his draft position. Should have kept him out from day one and let him have the necessary surgery to repair the minor damage but instead they let him play and it got worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he wasn't playing behind Roethlesberger Dixon would probably be starting. its good that in his young years he has been playing behind Big Ben to learn that experience.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was on his way to winning a Heisman and along with it a high draft pick. He will never get his chance now and sure I guess he is happy being a pine rider with a ring :rolleyes:

Torn is torn. Damage was done. He wanted to try to play and by the way, ran for a 60 yard touchdown on that knee. It was when he tried to break away from pressure that the knee went.

I'm sure he's perfectly happy making a pretty decent amount of money and not getting hammered.

Backup quarterback in the NFL would be a GREAT job. Anonymity, money, no injuries...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3