• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lattimore is done for the season!

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when one of our players goes down with an injury can you please come on here and claiming its season ending? Because that tends to be good luck as they always turn out ot be minor.

deal. As long as you can refrain from making stupid predictions and making an ass of yourself and other Oregon fans.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lattimore is a decent player, but people are severely overrating him. He has only averaged 5 YPC in 2 of 7 games this year. That wouldn't be considered good for an above average back, yet alone a weak one. His 4.8 YPC last year were lower than South Carolina's #1 rusher in three of the last four seasons. Lattimore's major characteristic that makes him good is his durability. You can give him the ball 30 times in a game and he'll keep running hard. In that regard, he'll be missed, but he is most certainly NOT one of the top ten backs in America, and South Carolina will be a decent team without him.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deal. As long as you can refrain from making stupid predictions and making an ass of yourself and other Oregon fans.

where are my stupid predictions? besides the LSU game have i been wrong about my predictions?

CAL I was very close to final score, and check the first post in the ASU thread. I eas eerily close to how that game went.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough blow for the Yard Birds.... The good thing is he's young, so he should be back next year strong. What are the chances of a medical redshirt to help him get another year????

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez, don't act like you're excited about it or anything.

Shame for Marcus Lattimore and shame for SCAR fans. You can root against a team without hoping their players get seriously injured. That just makes you seem like a trashy MSU fan.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he wasn't playing behind Roethlesberger Dixon would probably be starting. its good that in his young years he has been playing behind Big Ben to learn that experience.

So Dixon will be rapin women in a few years?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lattimore is a decent player, but people are severely overrating him. He has only averaged 5 YPC in 2 of 7 games this year. That wouldn't be considered good for an above average back, yet alone a weak one. His 4.8 YPC last year were lower than South Carolina's #1 rusher in three of the last four seasons. Lattimore's major characteristic that makes him good is his durability. You can give him the ball 30 times in a game and he'll keep running hard. In that regard, he'll be missed, but he is most certainly NOT one of the top ten backs in America, and South Carolina will be a decent team without him.

No they won't. They lost to UK of all teams last year when he went down. Lattimore was needed to take pressure off Shaw.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate for any player to go down like that

Yes we all really got that impression with your exclamation of it. People who cheer when players get injured are straight up pieces of shit.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge blow for the cocks

WOOPIGSOOOIE

Internet Tough Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

WOOPIGSOOOIE

Internet Tough Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fullback Matt Coffee: torn ligament
Tailback M. Lattimore: same
Tailback Kenny Miles: wrist
Tailback Shon Carson: knee

We're down to the white boy. :L

I think yalls QB situation might be better though, just put Ingram in at RB dudes a beast