• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

latest offseason news

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe that it was just season before last that TEX planned to open with Rich Harden ... former CHC #5 ... as its #1. Seems like that was a decade ago.

The right ownership and leadership has done incredible things for this club in a very short time. Think how much higher our expectations are than just 4 years ago.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The right ownership and leadership has done incredible things for this club in a very short time. Think how much higher our expectations are than just 4 years ago.

It has made a Big Difference. 4 Years Ago the Rangers had never Won a Playoff Series and Going to the World Series was just a Pipe Dream. Now After Back to Back Pennants and a Heartbreaking Loss the Cardinals in the World Series, the Rangers are trying to Get Better and Bring Home the World Series Title to the DFW Meroplex. The Rangers are also noticed at the Winter Meetings. Everybody is watching and saying. "What are the Rangers Thinking and what are they Going to do next". Times have Changed. Nobody ever Paid any Attention to the Rangers just 3 Years Ago. Ryan, Daniels and Wash have done a Terrific Job. As Fans this never gets Old. Want to win a 3rd Consecutive Pennant and Bring the World Championship Home next Year. Went to a Couple of Playoff Games at the Ballpark. It was a Blast.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB network is still saying the Angels are the front runners to sign CJ. I just don't see how they could have the money to do it without unloading elsewhere.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has made a Big Difference. 4 Years Ago the Rangers had never Won a Playoff Series and Going to the World Series was just a Pipe Dream. Now After Back to Back Pennants and a Heartbreaking Loss the Cardinals in the World Series, the Rangers are trying to Get Better and Bring Home the World Series Title to the DFW Meroplex. The Rangers are also noticed at the Winter Meetings. Everybody is watching and saying. "What are the Rangers Thinking and what are they Going to do next". Times have Changed. Nobody ever Paid any Attention to the Rangers just 3 Years Ago. Ryan, Daniels and Wash have done a Terrific Job. As Fans this never gets Old. Want to win a 3rd Consecutive Pennant and Bring the World Championship Home next Year. Went to a Couple of Playoff Games at the Ballpark. It was a Blast.

Holland's game 4 performance will forever be the greatest game I've been to at the ballpark... until I witness a "clinching" game.

The fans chanting Na-pol-i... and then he hit that 3 run jack.... OMG.

Best. Game. Ever.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rangers and cj having dinner tonight.....pujols getting very close to signing with miami and the cubs are willing to offer fielder a short deal(4/5 years) with a higher per year avg instead of a 8/9 year deal

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
MLB network is still saying the Angels are the front runners to sign CJ. I just don't see how they could have the money to do it without unloading elsewhere.

I can't see it either. The Angels have a lot of bad contracts there saddles with already. Feel they will have to try to trade somebody else if they sign CJ. Remember that last year at this time the Angels were the Favorites to sign Adrian Beltre. We all know which Team Beltre ended up with. Also can't see giving that kind of contract to a pitcher who will be their Number 3 Pitcher anyway.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contract wise I think Buehrle makes more sense simply because he's not asking for the moon in both money and years. I would be more comfortable with Buehrle at a 3-4 year deal at 38-50 million than 6 years for CJ. Buehrle is a ground ball pitcher and I think we would see his numbers improve with our defense and his wins increase with our offense.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rangers and cj having dinner tonight.....pujols getting very close to signing with miami and the cubs are willing to offer fielder a short deal(4/5 years) with a higher per year avg instead of a 8/9 year deal

Texas is expected to submit their first offer to CJ tonight.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holland's game 4 performance will forever be the greatest game I've been to at the ballpark... until I witness a "clinching" game.

The fans chanting Na-pol-i... and then he hit that 3 run jack.... OMG.

Best. Game. Ever.

That was a Awesome Game. Couldn't make that one but was there in the ALCS Game 2 against Detroit when Cruz hit that Walkoff Grand Slam Homer Run. The Second Cruz Hit the Homer it was follow the flight of the Ball. A 4 1/2 Hour Ballgame. Game 5 of the World Series when Naploli hit a Two Run Double to put the Rangers up 3-2 in Games was another Great game as well.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn blog:
* Angels manager Mike Scioscia complimented C.J. Wilson in his scrum with the media (more on blog later). But the general thinking in the lobby is that the Angels aren't going to pay Wilson more than the deal Jered Weaver got and that they aren't going to six years. The Angels are clearly interested, but it may come down to price."

I can't see Texas letting him go to the angels if this is the case.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn blog:
* Angels manager Mike Scioscia complimented C.J. Wilson in his scrum with the media (more on blog later). But the general thinking in the lobby is that the Angels aren't going to pay Wilson more than the deal Jered Weaver got and that they aren't going to six years. The Angels are clearly interested, but it may come down to price."

I can't see Texas letting him go to the angels if this is the case.

On the other hand it could be a LA smoke screen just to drive the price up. I imagine they are still smarting over getting one upped by the Napoli and Beltre acquisitions. A little pay back may be in order.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other hand it could be a LA smoke screen just to drive the price up. I imagine they are still smarting over getting one upped by the Napoli and Beltre acquisitions. A little pay back may be in order.

That's my guess.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hanley would prefer trade over a position change.....doesnt affect us really but pretty big news

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
majority of marlins brass is meeting right now with the commissioners office

Concerning?

Signing Pujols to a reputed 13 year deal?
Their fraud case concerning the city, their stadium deal and the federal government?
That any free agent signing with those losers get what they deserve after they get traded a year or two from now?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no expert on their finances but I'm guessing there's no fucking way they can afford Reyes, Bell, Pujols, AND Wilson.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concerning?

Signing Pujols to a reputed 13 year deal?
Their fraud case concerning the city, their stadium deal and the federal government?
That any free agent signing with those losers get what they deserve after they get traded a year or two from now?

You mad sis?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no expert on their finances but I'm guessing there's no fucking way they can afford Reyes, Bell, Pujols, AND Wilson.

maybe they can??? havent really spent any money ever maybe they're loaded....maybe they found a bunch of coke floating out in the ocean