• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest Bleacher Report 7-round Mock Draft

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most may not like this but I really love this latest mock draft that has the Fins taking TE Eric Ebron from UNC - The kid is a monster and could be a target for Tannehill from the start.

In the second round it has us taking Taylor Lewan OT from Michigan - Was projected to go in the first before some injuries, and some still believe a team will take a chance on him there - But, if we get this guy in the second round that would be two steals on the first two picks.

In round 3 it has us taking Bishop Sankey from Washington at RB - An RB I ranked in my list previously and who some here have mentioned they like.

In the 4th run it has us taking Brandon Thomas OT from Clemson. While he is in the ACC, the Canes didnt play Clemson this season so I dont know too much about this guy - Will watch him in the Orange Bowl Game and see what he is about. But, as some know - Clemson is a dynamic offense and their offensive line has a lot to do with it.

In the 5th round it has us taking an OT from Nevada Joel Bitonio. Dont know about this guy either but like Clemson, they run a fast-paced offense. The team didnt make it to the bowl-game so I will have to research this guy and see if he will participate in any of the college off-season stuff.

In the 6th round it has us taking Deion Belue from Alabama - Some view him as Bama’s best defensive player - certainly their best in the secondary. The kid is a pure ball-hawk. Watch him in the Sugar Bowl vs Oklahoma tonight at 830 EST

In the 7th round they have us taking Shaq Richardson from Arizona - Will have to do HW on this kid.