• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers to hire a doormat as head coach.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked a Cavs fan doesn't agree.

Also Ws BARELY lost, doesn't take much. Fully healthy and unsuspended they win pretty easy. Cavs had more adversity in 2015, but the Ws beat them pretty handily.

Not that it matters but championships count and both were legit
Cavs won 2 games in 2015 and Game 1 went to OT. Pretty handily?

2016 Green played in losses in games 3, 6 and 7. Even when Bogut was OK he only played about 10 minutes per game and pretty sure he had a negative plus/minus.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't one til you touchy fucks MADE it one...

but coninue toTRY to put my manhood on trail for it...:lol:
yeah...was probably the first time someone made a mistake and another called him/her on it. Never happens here. Usually folks let it go.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...was probably the first time someone made a mistake and another called him/her on it. Never happens here. Usually folks let it go.

whatever...

just know i read it and was called a "liar" for it...

seriously didn't think anyone here said the same, though...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sugarcoat it however you like, it's STILL one title...

and KD ain't on our roster...

On another note - It appears that the Lakers are going to be screwed up another year or two. ESPN being ones that hate the Lakers are suggesting that the Lakers want to trade LeBron which would be the smartest thing they could do. I still think signing him was a bad move - My preference would have been to continue building the young core and keep the coach they had for that young core.

Magic Johnson may have been worse than Jim Buss for the Lakers

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crosses my mind when it malfunctions...
Anyone who uses a computer much has thought about that:lol: and I have thought about it a lot. Last one I got came with a watchdog violation virus. I eventually had to get the computer hard drive replaced and re-programmed completely. Don't ever buy an ASUS -

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note - It appears that the Lakers are going to be screwed up another year or two. ESPN being ones that hate the Lakers are suggesting that the Lakers want to trade LeBron which would be the smartest thing they could do. I still think signing him was a bad move - My preference would have been to continue building the young core and keep the coach they had for that young core.

Magic Johnson may have been worse than Jim Buss for the Lakers

quite possibly, i suppose...

also heard there was some unrest as well, which may be the REAL reason Magic bailed...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quite possibly, i suppose...

also heard there was some unrest as well, which may be the REAL reason Magic bailed...

He was unhappy when he saw some emails linked to Jeanie Buss and Pelinka which were critical of His moves. Personally I think he woke up and realized that he made things worse and decided to bail. If you were the general manager and you wait for the LeBron hiring to become a complete disaster, then it makes more sense to jump out and after the ship has sunk, you can say it was their own fault. The Lakers had a good core of young players and should have stayed with D'angelo Russell and Randle. In what would now be two years we would have been free to sign big agents and would have a good core capable of getting us to the playoffs. Now we have lost several of the first round draft picks to trades and signing elsewhere and an aging veteran who like Kobe has had the best sucked out of him

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what happens when you hire an agent to be your general manager.

If I was a Lakers fan I would want the following:

-Pelinka to be fired

-both of the Rambis' to be exiled off the premises

-for Jeanie Buss to hire a credible Team President and then to get the fuck out of his way and that she effectively disapears from the media spotlight

-Let the credible Team President hire the coach

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-Pelinka to be fired

-for Jeanie Buss to hire a credible Team President and then to get the fuck out of his way and that she effectively disapears from the media spotlight

way it looks right now i pretty much agree, which won't happen again in the foreseeable future...

but yes, BASKETBALL people need to be doing the job of building, maintaining, etc...

Last edited:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should just make James the player-coach so he can have nobody to complain about but himself for a change.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-Pelinka to be fired

Stop speaking logic.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one more time, I know what I read. didn't HAVE to be from this site. you can call it a "lie" all you'd like....

but it's YOUR time you're wasting. have a grand time doing it....

What you were saying yesterday about Browns fans pimping the team up like they're the next Pats dynasty exactly what site(s) were you talking about? Because that's some funny stuff & it sounds like a good laugh.