• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers to hire a doormat as head coach.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns look good on paper, but the game is played on the field. All I have to go by is their history. Which we all know about that.
I agree the Browns need to do it on the field but based off last season they look like legitimate contenders.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like they are moving on. They wanted Lue only until Lebron left. I don't think that is a very good look if they are trying to attract FA's...yikes

...because all other FAs come with a pet coach in tow?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I (or anyone on this site) care what people are saying on other sites? You said an outright lie & I called you on it. And the best response you have is to ask if I smoke crack? Beyond lame. Glad to see you took your Idiot Pills this morning.

"lie"...?

seriously...?

hilarious. ok, roll with that...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lie"...?

seriously...?

hilarious. ok, roll with that...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Yes it was a lie on your part. You already said nobody from this site said anything like that. Is this how you roll now on SportsHoopla? Telling people on this site what others are saying on different sports sites? Good luck w/ that strategy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing to happen to Walton was being hired by the Warriors, then having his reputation inflated by baby-sitting Kerr's team.

Okay, fine. The second best thing to happen to Walton was getting fired by the Lakers.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr makes $6M. Sure, there are some that make more (Doc and Pop at $10M make some sense, Brooks/Carlisle/Casey at $7M do not). You honestly think Lue deserves more than Kerr? He has 2.5 years experience carrying Lebron's golf clubs.

Kerr's contract was for a first-time HC. Kerr's underpaid compared to a lot of coaches. Brooks is not a better HC than Lue, I think Lue's an average HC, I think Brooks is just that bad.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was a lie on your part. You already said nobody from this site said anything like that. Is this how you roll now on SportsHoopla? Telling people on this site what others are saying on different sports sites? Good luck w/ that strategy.

sure, i'm making that up...:L

might I strongly suggest you mix in some Midol with whatever other meds you're taking...?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely said trying to compare Draymond missing 1 game becuase of his own stupidity--- and Love missing the whole series and Kyrie missing all but 1 game of the series because of injuries are simply not even close to comparable
The Ws were missing Bogut and had a gimpy Curry, and they barely lost in 7
Both teams got lucky. But Wamu claimed some people thought Cleveland's injuries didn't matter in 2015 which is stupid and no one says that

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, i'm making that up...:L

might I strongly suggest you mix in some Midol with whatever other meds you're taking...?

One more time. Did anyone from this site say what you're claiming? I don't care what people on other sites say. You said something that was 100% false for this site. Or is that incorrect?

And before you stick your foot in your mouth again you already said nobody from this site has said anything like that. Comment # 308.

Now if you insist on keeping this going w/ your silly insults be my guest. But this topic should be over now. Nothing more to say. Each time you try to respond to me about this topic all I have to do is remind of some of your own comments in this thread.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more time. Did anyone from this site say what you're claiming? I don't care what people on other sites say. You said something that was 100% false for this site. Or is that incorrect?

And before you stick your foot in your mouth again you already said nobody from this site has said anything like that. Comment # 308.

Now if you insist on keeping this going w/ your silly insults be my guest. But this topic should be over now. Nothing more to say. Each time you try to respond to me about this topic all I have to do is remind of some of your own comments in this thread.

one more time, I know what I read. didn't HAVE to be from this site. you can call it a "lie" all you'd like....

but it's YOUR time you're wasting. have a grand time doing it....

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ "sticking my foot in my mouth", though...

seriously, who knew you were THAT touchy about the Browns...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ws were missing Bogut and had a gimpy Curry, and they barely lost in 7
Both teams got lucky. But Wamu claimed some people thought Cleveland's injuries didn't matter in 2015 which is stupid and no one says that
lol fucking bogut...gmafb

not ot mention currys injury which he had been back from for over a month.....what a bunch of pussies

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lie"...?

seriously...?

dont be mad that the chiefs lost half their defense and 2 of their best offensive weapons in the last year.

Browns sure as hell aint the Pats---- but we are gonna whoop some Chief ass thats for certain!!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont be mad that the chiefs lost half their defense and 2 of their best offensive weapons in the last year.

Browns sure as hell aint the Pats---- but we are gonna whoop some Chief ass thats for certain!!!

uh kaaayyyy, why would I be "mad"...?

Baker Mayfield has already HAD the Chiefs experience a season ago...

#MoneyMahomes

#1-0muthafucka:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol fucking bogut...gmafb

not ot mention currys injury which he had been back from for over a month.....what a bunch of pussies
I'm shocked a Cavs fan doesn't agree.

Also Ws BARELY lost, doesn't take much. Fully healthy and unsuspended they win pretty easy. Cavs had more adversity in 2015, but the Ws beat them pretty handily.

Not that it matters but championships count and both were legit