• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers to hire a doormat as head coach.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could, but lets be honest - they know that Tyrone Lue works for LeBron only and is not a future coach beyond LeBron. That means putting Lue on a short lease is smart

Looks like they are moving on. They wanted Lue only until Lebron left. I don't think that is a very good look if they are trying to attract FA's...yikes

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. Saw it on one of the football sites I go to. Wasn't CBS. I'll see if I can find it and post it here...
Browns arent neraly where the Patriots are , but after the Chiefs losses of Hill and Hunt, the Chiefs have certainly come back to the pack a little bit.

As far as just on paper goes , the Browns are up there in the AFC- not by the Patriots, but just about right there with everyone else.

Gotta get it done on the field though.

Chiefs lost a ton of defensive guys this offseason and then are gonna be down Hill after losing Hunt last year. Thats gotta sting. The Browns now have much better weapons on offense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ said it, he is the only one that said it. But if go back and look at the quote, he didn't infer they were the Pats, they just have so much talent they want to build a dynasty like the Pats.
offensively, with the Chiefs basically having to get rid of Hill and Hunt, the Browns prob. have better weapons now.
Chiefs lost a lot on defense too.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns arent neraly where the Patriots are , but after the Chiefs losses of Hill and Hunt, the Chiefs have certainly come back to the pack a little bit.

As far as just on paper goes , the Browns are up there in the AFC- not by the Patriots, but just about right there with everyone else.

Gotta get it done on the field though.

Chiefs lost a ton of defensive guys this offseason and then are gonna be down Hill after losing Hunt last year. Thats gotta sting. The Browns now have much better weapons on offense.

Uh Huh...

I have them going 11-5 this upcoming season. I think they'll be fine...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
offensively, with the Chiefs basically having to get rid of Hill and Hunt, the Browns prob. have better weapons now.

There definitely isn't a lack of confidence in the Browns locker room. I love it. They want to be great....still gotta see what they look like on the field though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, a couple o' y'all might be that delusional, but so far, no...

Your own words from comment # 291- too many folks are getting ahead of themselves and calling them the start of the next Pats dynasty.

And now you're saying nobody (other than you) has made that claim on this site. Got it. :crazy:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your own words from comment # 291- too many folks are getting ahead of themselves and calling them the start of the next Pats dynasty.

And now you're saying nobody (other than you) has made that claim on this site. Got it. :crazy:

did I say "from this site"...?

trying crack these days...?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There definitely isn't a lack of confidence in the Browns locker room. I love it. They want to be great....still gotta see what they look like on the field though.

I hope the Browns invite Hue Jackson to the season opner.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Browns look good on paper, but the game is played on the field. All I have to go by is their history. Which we all know about that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like they are moving on. They wanted Lue only until Lebron left. I don't think that is a very good look if they are trying to attract FA's...yikes
I still think signing LeBron was a huge mistake in the long run, but I can see the attraction. Another person's gold isn't always real

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really funny is people want to somehow diminish the Cavs '16 title because of injuries & Draymond's stupidity yet the Warriors '15 title is 100% valid even though Love missed all of the Finals & Kyrie got injured.
Name one person who is that blatantly hypocritical. I've only seen two types of posters on that topic. Most agree both teams had some injury/suspension luck in their respective titles, and some say GS had a little more luck in theirs. I don't know a single person who has ever said what you just did. And neither do you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did I say "from this site"...?

trying crack these days...?

Why would I (or anyone on this site) care what people are saying on other sites? You said an outright lie & I called you on it. And the best response you have is to ask if I smoke crack? Beyond lame. Glad to see you took your Idiot Pills this morning.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name one person who is that blatantly hypocritical. I've only seen two types of posters on that topic. Most agree both teams had some injury/suspension luck in their respective titles, and some say GS had a little more luck in theirs. I don't know a single person who has ever said what you just did. And neither do you.

I don't know anyone who's said something like that? LAD. She has said stuff like that in the past. It's not like she's a big fan of you know who.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD. Either jokingly or not she has said stuff like that in the past. It's not like she's a big fan of you know who.
I missed that if she did, but that does sound like something she might try

Ok so just her. So not "people". Just troll her on it

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeanie seems like she has a pretty solid handle on things. I’m sure it’ll all work out great for LA.

The Clipper part of town. Not the Laker part.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed that if she did, but that does sound like something she might try

Ok so just her. So not "people". Just troll her on it
I definitely said trying to compare Draymond missing 1 game becuase of his own stupidity--- and Love missing the whole series and Kyrie missing all but 1 game of the series because of injuries are simply not even close to comparable