• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tougher game vs. GS tonight which I expected but our defense needs to improve....when they face sharpshooting teams it will be harder to match up.

Agreed. Dug ourselves a pretty big hole. But still interested in seeing how they handle the adversity...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like my 500vbucks bet is in jeopardy...:hope:

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jig is up. Your boys took advantage of Clipper rust but all that is in the past now. The next battle of Staples will be different. Word.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ all these Lakers fans. I'd certainly hope my team with 2 active future HoFers and a coach in his 2nd season is farther along than a rebuilding Celtics team. Oh well, you'll soon see what everyone else does, that your team is destined for nothing.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ all these Lakers fans. I'd certainly hope my team with 2 active future HoFers and a coach in his 2nd season is farther along than a rebuilding Celtics team. Oh well, you'll soon see what everyone else does, that your team is destined for nothing.

Are you an idiot ?? no Lakers fan here expect to win a Championship this year we know what's going on with this franchise more then you..What are you a Laker expert ?? do you follow Lakers basketball like we do here at home?? or do you just assume shit because of what you hear on ESPN & thats your only source ??

Typical Smeltic fan that cant cant deal with the fact that it will be another 25 years before you win anything again :laugh3::laugh3:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This dude's reading comprehension is low.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: at Celtics fans...talk about destined for nothing...

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I implied by rebuilding. I wasn't expecting anything coming into this year. All is well though, you can enjoy the 8th seed (if that) and the 1st round exit again.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I implied by rebuilding. I wasn't expecting anything coming into this year. All is well though, you can enjoy the 8th seed (if that) and the 1st round exit again.

Lakers fans aren't expecting anything either, what's your point then?

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans aren't expecting anything either, what's your point then?

After the way you clowns were thumping your chest opening night I'd have sworn we were watching the showtime Lakers. Oh how quick a beatdown changes the tune in here

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I rather enjoy my team make the playoffs then to know they will suck for another 3 decades. Nobody want's to got too Boston & good luck rebuilding through the draft because because college players aint as great as decade ago.

You will be scrapping at the bottom of the barrel looking for left over's like the ugly duckling that nobody loves :lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way you clowns were thumping your chest opening night I'd have sworn we were watching the showtime Lakers. Oh how quick a beatdown changes the tune in here

I guess you forgot that this was a game about who's house it was at Staples & yeah we where pumped for that game because we are Fanatics of our Lakers, but i guess you dont know what a true fan is :L

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardly thumping chests. Why shouldn't Lakers fans have been happy? No one was talking titles afterwards. The tune never changed.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly thumping chests. Why shouldn't Lakers fans have been happy? No one was talking titles afterwards. The tune never changed.

This is what the reading comprehension comment was about.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow!! Most Celtic fans are fairly intelligent. I guess you are the exception that proves the rule!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow!! I guess I didn't read far enough. Didn't think you could post anything dumber than the first one I responded to. I will never underestimate you again.

I would say that you're dumb enough to qualify as a Heat fan. But after this gem, you actually make the dumbest Heat fans look intelligent!!

You can probably expect the real Celtics fans on here like Logicman, Crotchrocker and Brahmsian to revoke your Celtics fan card for embarrassing them like this.

Congratulations!!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.