• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Laker Fans Don't Support Their Team?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to Laker fans to create a soap opera out of this.

In case you really didn't know, by him saying "it's not LA", if you actually paid attention to the whole article, he was merely attempting to complement Cleveland's fan support while attempting to leave LA out of the discussion. But of course, Laker fans will fabricate his comments as saying "LA doesn't have great fan support".

Really? Because we were all laughing about it until you posted this dumb shit lol.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: you got me... I thought you were trolling... Should have known better... Bynums dumb as it gets...

:suds:

Poking with the stick just a little bit but I knew most of you would read it and then have pretty much the same response:

Bynum :L

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still trying to figure out, what made them think security were going to let the back in?

Lakers fans did the same thing in 2000 in the Western Conference Finals against Portland who was up by 12 or more points, something like 8 minutes left, Portland in complete control and it looked like the Lakers were down for good and then they beat the shit out of the Trailblazers leaving those dumasses feel really fuckin stupid:lol::laugh3::yahoo:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans did the same thing in 2000 in the Western Conference Finals against Portland who was up by 12 or more points, something like 8 minutes left, Portland in complete control and it looked like the Lakers were down for good and then they beat the shit out of the Trailblazers leaving those dumasses feel really fuckin stupid:lol::laugh3::yahoo:
I think I remember that. Scottie Pippen was with Portland, right?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep!! Which made the Laker comeback even sweeter!! Never liked No Tippin' Pippen!!

Yeah, I remember because ol Charles Barkley had gotten all up in Pippen's case about leaving the Rockets for Portland, claiming Scottie owed the Rockets an apology.

Pippen's reply:

[YOUTUBE]8-ugxfIYANA[/YOUTUBE]

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I remember because ol Charles Barkley had gotten all up in Pippen's case about leaving the Rockets for Portland, claiming Scottie owed the Rockets an apology.

Pippen's reply:

[YOUTUBE]8-ugxfIYANA[/YOUTUBE]

You can always count on Charles Barkley to say something worthy of a pothead - lol

That was an amazing come back for the Lakers though - most had written them off

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always count on Charles Barkley to say something worthy of a pothead - lol

That was an amazing come back for the Lakers though - most had written them off

Whats up with you and thinking everyone are Potheads?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that everyone knows Charles Barkley is an idiot - come on

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread needs to get hijacked. Please.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Andrew Bynum, they don't.

Part of an interview with Fox Sports, Bynum was asked this question:

It's not LA, but it's Cleveland, and the one thing we know about Cleveland is this city loves their sports. What do you know about the fans here?

And this is what Bynum had to say:

"I just know that they're really, really passionate and I haven't had the opportunity to play for a city that is really just gonna stand up and really support the team. I'm super excited and I can't wait to see what it's like."

He hasn't had the opportunity to play for a city that is really just gonna stand up and really support the team.

Ex-Laker Andrew Bynum said that.

New Cavalier Andrew Bynum takes subtle shot at Los Angeles Lakers fans - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

:wtf2: As far as I know, this fool hasn't 'played' for another city outside of Los Angeles so what the hell does he know?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with Andrew Bynum 100%, but he is partly right. Consider the crowd which is usually all Hollywood - mostly actors that have nothing to do. They are not nearly as passionate as fans in other cities and that's what Andrew Bynum is talking about. Then add on that he got boo'd a few times and one can see why he feels that way. Don't forget were are talking about a person that went straight to the NBA without going to college and never had the chance to grow up. That really is a child in a man's body for atleast a few years, so cut him some slack in my opinion

:agree:

I havent been to staples yet! :L but when they show the crowd, its always the old stars in the lower rows. You dont get the feel of the younger fans in the upper row. I attend warriors games here in the bay or drive out sac, now that i have moved to the central valley, and their crowds have a lot of young fans who are going crazy most of the game. I also think these stadiums are more compact so you can create more noise? I plan on going to staples this year, so Ill see for myself...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb ass, did Lakers fans make that article or start this thread?

He said he haven't had the chance to play for fans that is really gonna stand up and really support the team. Please explain those comments.

Still, why do you give a fuck about what Bynum has to say? He is under contract with the Cavaliers now. Isn't he supposed to say that about his own damn city? Hell, I plan on going to a Cavs game this season just to say I've been to every arena in the Central Division, and I thank Bynum for the positive recommendation for the city. And guess what? I'm not even a Cavs fan in any way...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still, why do you give a fuck about what Bynum has to say? He is under contract with the Cavaliers now. Isn't he supposed to say that about his own damn city? Hell, I plan on going to a Cavs game this season just to say I've been to every arena in the Central Division, and I thank Bynum for the positive recommendation for the city. And guess what? I'm not even a Cavs fan in any way...

Wow!! Did you not read what he said or did you just not comprehend? There's nothing wrong with him giving a "positive recommendation" for Cleveland, but he could have done it without a thinly veiled slap at Lakers fans!!

Really isn't that hard to understand if you try!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I havent been to staples yet! :L but when they show the crowd, its always the old stars in the lower rows. You dont get the feel of the younger fans in the upper row. I attend warriors games here in the bay or drive out sac, now that i have moved to the central valley, and their crowds have a lot of young fans who are going crazy most of the game. I also think these stadiums are more compact so you can create more noise? I plan on going to staples this year, so Ill see for myself...

it's a great experience. i'm sure you'll enjoy it...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!! Did you not read what he said or did you just not comprehend? There's nothing wrong with him giving a "positive recommendation" for Cleveland, but he could have done it without a thinly veiled slap at Lakers fans!!

Really isn't that hard to understand if you try!!

Yes he could have done that, but he didn't and that's most likely for the combined reasons of immaturity, and being judged harshly for his child like behaviour like throwing money to people at clubs, parking in handicap parking, and other things.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I really don't care what he says - The Lakers fans already know that they are smarter then anyone else, so be the educated ones to rise up above it and ignore it.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but the issue is that he said we dont really support the .team