• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Laker Fans Don't Support Their Team?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: As far as I know, this fool hasn't 'played' for another city outside of Los Angeles so what the hell does he know?

He was on the Sixers last sea......nevermind. I see where you're going with this. :clap:

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the issue is that he said we dont really support the .team

Well if thats the case, then I can see the stance of everyone here. Hes speaking out of the side of his neck and lost his mind!!

Last game I went to in SAC, the Lakers fans was about 40 to 60 in the building!! That night kobe messed around and got a triple double. My son and nephew started a KO-O-O-B-E BRYANT chant, all the lakers fans chimed in, you could here us over the boos! WE support the team so well other teams benefit from it. The sac arena sells out and they get the chance to raise their ticket prices when The Lake Show and Laker Nation is in the building

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staples upper level is where the passionate Lakers fans sit - cheap seats start at $25 by the way. True that the corporate suits and wealthier peeps sit at bottom level and don't get into games with energy, etc like the upper section does. I sit in both at a number of games and the difference is night and day.

I'm sure Cavs fans will welcome Bynum with open arms once he's cleared to play. Hope he's learned his lesson not to park in handicapped spaces or throw smaller players on their butts. Another words that he's grown up some. He's a talent no denying it but perfect example of a player who got his big fat contract and thought he was "all that".

Then again, karma is a biatch as his knees have spoken volumes for his stupid actions on and off the court.