• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the city of Cleveland smells funny (probably because of Lake Erie) & the Cavs owner is a fucking idiot. Now what top tier FA wouldn't be interested in that combo?
well- lebron signed there. Love RESIGNED there- could have left- didnt even CONSIDER anywhere else after I had to listen to delusional rumors about him going to the Lakers. KYrie Irving resigned a long term deal in Cleveland.

The Cavs have zero cap room. How the hell are you going to sign a major free agent without cap room?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well- lebron signed there. Love RESIGNED there- could have left- didnt even CONSIDER anywhere else after I had to listen to delusional rumors about him going to the Lakers. KYrie Irving resigned a long term deal in Cleveland.

The Cavs have zero cap room. How the hell are you going to sign a major free agent without cap room?

well- guess how many fucks I give that LeBalding One went back to the Cavs

Love won't be RESIGNING in Cleveland if he's not traded before his current contract's up

Kyrie can't wait to get outta Cleveland (being a teammate of Tristan Thompson's does that)

Bing-bang-boom: the Cavs will have plenty of cap space in the near future.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love won't be RESIGNING in Cleveland if he's not traded before his current contract's up

Kyrie can't wait to get outta Cleveland (being a teammate of Tristan Thompson's does that)

Even if LeBron re-signs for another 2 years and basically plays here through his age 36 season ---- its gonna happen sometime.

If LeBron leaves after this year- he will have played a total of 11 years in Cleveland. If he stays another year or two--- even if he leaves next year he goes into the Hall of Fame as a Cav.

If he resigns for 2 more years- he will have played 13 years in Cleveland- if he leaves at that point- when the following season he will be 37 in December- hey--- cool beans-

Basically- whether LeBron leaves next year--- or 3 years from now--- at some point- hes not gonna be a Cav-- he cant play forever.

Whenever that happens- I hope the Cavs do exactly what the did last time he left---- tear it down to the studs and rebuild with high lotto choices---- rent out their cap room for assets---- and build up a young team. Its inevitable that its gonna happen--- just like it did when Pierce and KG got traded and the Celtics were flaming trash for a while.

I suppose you could spend all your cap space on mediocrity like Miami or Portland---- win games in the mid to high 40's -- but never be good enough to seriously compete------ but id rather have them tear it down and do what they did before----suffer for 2-3 seasons-- and build it back up-- what the Sixers are currently doing, etc.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but dont worry--- you still arent getting by the Cavs this year....you can be assured of that ;)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if LeBron re-signs for another 2 years and basically plays here through his age 36 season ---- its gonna happen sometime.

If LeBron leaves after this year- he will have played a total of 11 years in Cleveland. If he stays another year or two--- even if he leaves next year he goes into the Hall of Fame as a Cav.

If he resigns for 2 more years- he will have played 13 years in Cleveland- if he leaves at that point- when the following season he will be 37 in December- hey--- cool beans-

Basically- whether LeBron leaves next year--- or 3 years from now--- at some point- hes not gonna be a Cav-- he cant play forever.

Whenever that happens- I hope the Cavs do exactly what the did last time he left---- tear it down to the studs and rebuild with high lotto choices---- rent out their cap room for assets---- and build up a young team. Its inevitable that its gonna happen--- just like it did when Pierce and KG got traded and the Celtics were flaming trash for a while.

I suppose you could spend all your cap space on mediocrity like Miami or Portland---- win games in the mid to high 40's -- but never be good enough to seriously compete------ but id rather have them tear it down and do what they did before----suffer for 2-3 seasons-- and build it back up-- what the Sixers are currently doing, etc.

untitledfgdfgfg.png

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t2nTPUz.png
As a Knicks fan, and as much as I want melo gone....no

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CitySushi

hey---- ill watch out for your avatar--- but before that i need to have some other issues resolved.. lol

ill prob be chilling in the MLB threads is what i am thinking----

Tribe is MONEY right now.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Annnnnnd now arguably the best closer in the game (those are your words) wants out...exactly TWO YEARS early and while LBJ is still under contract.

Lets add this fun fact: LBJ's buddy Melo WON'T entertain being traded there.

They can't even keep their #2 guy who's currently under contract. But yep, sounds like Cle's a TOP FA destination for sure. :D

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annnnnnd now arguably the best closer in the game (those are your words) wants out...exactly TWO YEARS early and while LBJ is still under contract.

Lets add this fun fact: LBJ's buddy Melo WON'T entertain being traded there.

They can't even keep their #2 guy who's currently under contract. But yep, sounds like Cle's a TOP FA destination for sure. :D

and btw, who needs Kevin Love...?:lol:

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there are reports coming out that say Kyrie would be willing to sign long term with the Spurs. What they would give up for him (Parker, Green AND Aldridge)...I'm not sure about. 3 starters? Need something more back in that deal than just Kyrie.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little over 3 years later. IT and Crowder are long gone from CLE, Kyrie is gone from Boston but who is left from this trade on both sides....

A few years ago, Kyrie Irving was traded. How does it look now? Terry’s Talkin’ Cavs

@WiggyRuss @dtgold88
Haha...missed this. Guess belongs here as opposed to the NBA season thread I put it in.

If this trade is just Kyrie for Sexton could argue we might have won. For sure we did Sexton and Nance (and others). Idea Boston probably feels better off without him than with is proof of that.

But don't forget we lost the pick that became Moritz Wagner......FYI, that's not a knock on LA for making that deal as they wanted to dump cap space.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland Cavaliers’ Kyrie Irving trade still lopsided -- just not in way most originally thought: Chris Fedor

“Cleveland’s rebuild plan -- jumpstarted by Irving’s trade demand -- has started to come into focus. Because of that one move, and a string of others that spawned from it, the Cavs now have Sexton, Nance, Drummond, Allen, Prince and more draft capital to potentially use in future deals.”

I never liked the deal for Boston.

Brooklyn never ever ever should’ve been on the table.