• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps. He certainly is a beter option than going after an ISO player

IT is a very undersized player coming off major surgery that plays no defense but is a great scorer. Do you give him the max to keep him next offseason? If not, trade him now (and a Kyrie deal is better than they can expect elsewhere). Those same issues (health, defense, cost and only 1 season of control) will require additional players/picks to sweeten the deal.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 , @CitySushi

Trojan- me and City Sushi discussed payment yesterday- we are not sure how to effectuate it without a standardized bet. I owe him $1,000 in SportsHoopla cash but decided to throw him an extra $500 for interest. lol.

City Sushi- looked for your avatar last night but did not see a messsage from you. Let me know when you would like me to start and what avatar you would like me to have.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT is a very undersized player coming off major surgery that plays no defense but is a great scorer. Do you give him the max to keep him next offseason? If not, trade him now (and a Kyrie deal is better than they can expect elsewhere). Those same issues (health, defense, cost and only 1 season of control) will require additional players/picks to sweeten the deal.
i think Kyrie will end up with either the Suns or Twolves IF he doesnt stay in Cleveland-

I think Kyrie is temperamental and obviously is an emotional guy and has a different way of thinking- ie the world is flat stuff.

I love watching Kyrie play- and trading him hurts the Cavs in the LONG term- but if they got a package of like Bledsoe, Warren and a 1st rounder---- or Bledsoe and Jackson - i think thats actually better SHORT term for the Cavs.

Honestly- i think the Kings are an under the radar destination as well. Fox and some other assets would be intriuging. I think Fox will end up being either the best or 2nd best player in this draft after Fultz.

Wiggins would be intriguing but i have no clue if thats realistic- doesnt sound like it- though Twolves were on KIs list and Jimmy Butler and KI are pals- and KI wants to go there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trojan- me and City Sushi discussed payment yesterday- we are not sure how to effectuate it without a standardized bet. I owe him $1,000 in SportsHoopla cash but decided to throw him an extra $500 for interest. lol.

City Sushi- looked for your avatar last night but did not see a messsage from you. Let me know when you would like me to start and what avatar you would like me to have.

shut the fuck up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie thinks he is Kobe....Scoring wise- hey- hes right there. But Kobe played both sides of the ball at an elite level.

Ive said it for a long time that Kobe has been Kyrie's mentor and this is a play right out of the Kobe playbook. Kyrie can only positively effect the game from one side though. He is DEF a top 3 pure scorer in the league and probably if not the clutchest, one of the clutchest players in the entire game----

I think he would be a great fit in Minne with Towns and Butler to be honest. Id take Wiggins, a pick and some cap flotsam for him.

it just sucks becasue this guy is just soooooooooooooo much fun to watch.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie thinks he is Kobe....Scoring wise- hey- hes right there. But Kobe played both sides of the ball at an elite level.

Ive said it for a long time that Kobe has been Kyrie's mentor and this is a play right out of the Kobe playbook. Kyrie can only positively effect the game from one side though. He is DEF a top 3 pure scorer in the league and probably if not the clutchest, one of the clutchest players in the entire game----

I think he would be a great fit in Minne with Towns and Butler to be honest. Id take Wiggins, a pick and some cap flotsam for him.

Para legal school get out early today?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't really get involved in the SportsHoopla bookie, so I really don't know much about how it works. Sorry. I hate losing money (even vcash lol). I think @Mecca and @DJ have used the bookie for a couple of bets though. They could probably tell you how to do it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Para legal school get out early today?
just got back from talking the bar.

The closest way you will ever get to having a doctorate is stealing someone else's diploma.

Come Oct. 27th you will be addressing me as WiggyRussEsq.

ill eventually go back from my LLM.......prob LLM in tax is what i am thinking..not right away--- but at some point. After that itll be Doctor Wiggy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The closest way you will ever get to having a doctorate is stealing someone else's diploma.

ill eventually go back from my LLM.......prob LLM in tax is what i am thinking..not right away--- but at some point. After that itll be Doctor Wiggy.

shut the fuck up

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt they will address you that way.....congrats.

Wacky summer the Cavs are having, huh?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they will address you that way.....congrats.

Wacky summer the Cavs are having, huh?

lol--- i wouldnt expect it- esp. from such jealous bitter-men.

id love to know what actually happened behind closed doors with Griffin and Gilbert. Griffin was the glue of the organization in a lot of ways and worked very hard behind the scenes to appease a lot of egos while always putting his ego last.

Kyrie, Dan, LeBron --- thats a LOT of ego there and Griffin was just put into such a tough situation between those 3.

Some stuff just doesnt make sense to me. Like- why would Kyrie WAIT until well into the offseason to demand a trade? If he said it right after the Finals CP would be a Cav right now. I think Kyrie has WANTED his own team for a while now--- but i dont think it has hit this critical mass of being irreparably down a road where he HAS to go.

Id feel so much better if Griffin was still in charge. I think its clear Dan wanted final say-- Griffin wanted final say and they couldnt bridge the gap. Now Gilbert has basically a puppet in Altman.

putting a 34 year old rookie GM in charge of this team is colossally stupid in my estimation- but Gilbert has the control he wants with Altman.

i actually really do like adding Green and Rose.

Id deal Shumpert in a SECOND- i think he thinks hes like a celeb playing in the finals and stopped working hard and thinks hes entitled.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

id love to know what actually happened behind closed doors with Griffin and Gilbert. Griffin was the glue of the organization in a lot of ways and worked very hard behind the scenes to appease a lot of egos while always putting his ego last.

Kyrie, Dan, LeBron --- thats a LOT of ego there and Griffin was just put into such a tough situation between those 3.

Some stuff just doesnt make sense to me. Like- why would Kyrie WAIT until well into the offseason to demand a trade? If he said it right after the Finals CP would be a Cav right now. I think Kyrie has WANTED his own team for a while now--- but i dont think it has hit this critical mass of being irreparably down a road where he HAS to go.

Id feel so much better if Griffin was still in charge. I think its clear Dan wanted final say-- Griffin wanted final say and they couldnt bridge the gap. Now Gilbert has basically a puppet in Altman.

putting a 34 year old rookie GM in charge of this team is colossally stupid in my estimation- but Gilbert has the control he wants with Altman.

Id deal Shumpert in a SECOND- i think he thinks hes like a celeb playing in the finals and stopped working hard and thinks hes entitled.

The hot rumor is Gibert sent an email using the N word to James' manager or somebody in his entourage and James asked Woj to hold the story till next summer when he can leave with no heat from the fans.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ugh. why?

been there, done that, spent way too much on it to get more of that bs.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh i should say congrats on surviving that useless BS as well.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No GM ever has total control.

almost everything, especially anything remotely big, requires ownership approval.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss, it's all but a done deal that James will be on the Lakers next summer!!!!

Nobody wants to go to the Lakers, remember that? :heh::yes: