• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving's re-injured left knee

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lakers fans against super teams. lol

I can't blame LeBron for using free agency and his status as best player in the league as leverage to build the team that he wants around him. Kobe did the same thing when he demanded that he be traded if the Lakers didn't get better. The only difference between Kobe and LeBron is that Kobe wasn't the best player in the league.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lakers fan against super teams. lol

shaq, kobe and??? kobe, gasol and??? doesn't compare to lebrons teams. its like kobe, shaq, and then thowing allen iverson in there.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shaq, kobe and??? kobe, gasol and??? doesn't compare to lebrons teams. its like kobe, shaq, and then thowing allen iverson in there.

The history of the Lakers super teams dates back to way before shaq and kobe

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I were LeBron, I would trade everyone on my whole team (including Love and Irving) for prime Shaq. It would also be nice to have the greatest coach in NBA history as my coach. Speaking of Gasol, his performance in his first three years with the Lakers were off the charts. Check out his offensive and defensive ratings for those years.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The history of the Lakers super teams dates back to way before shaq and kobe

yeah i hear ya...but those weren't formed the same way. magic and worthy were draft picks. it would be one thing if lebron toughed it out built through draft. imagine the lakers super team of kobe, shaq, karl malone, and gary payton. if the 2 additions weren't pushing 40 it might have been something. but thats what lebron has done is form teams with multiple all stars in their prime.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that thinks Stephen A is an idiot the way he's been bitching last night about Kyries minutes?

That injury didn't happen because he played 43 min. If he sat 7 more minutes throughout the game he still injures his knee on that play. He tried to play hurt, it didn't work and his knee was clearly shot.

Plus if a guy says he can play in the NBA FINALS you don't manage his minutes lol.

Trying to blame Blatt is comedy imo.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a list of most cursed cities I read a while ago. Atlanta was number two, but Cleveland took the crown as number one. It's to the point that it's comical now. I would guess that Cleveland fans just laught about it, too. Up to this point, I've always rooted for the Cleveland team to get it done (Browns-Broncos games of the '80s, Indians in '95 and '97, Cavs in '07), but obviously, I can't root for the Cleveland team in this series.

Bad owners, bad coaches, bad franchises and GD Ohioans does not equal cursed IMO. But I can assure you, as a suffering Lions fan, that no one in Cleveland finds it comical in the least bit. In my lifetime, the only Cleveland teams that were really good enough to win were a couple of 80s Browns teams. Maybe the Ehlo Cavs? Nah, never mind!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were LeBron, I would trade everyone on my whole team (including Love and Irving) for prime Shaq. It would also be nice to have the greatest coach in NBA history as my coach. Speaking of Gasol, his performance in his first three years with the Lakers were off the charts. Check out his offensive and defensive ratings for those years.

Whya re we bringing POP into the conversation?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i hear ya...but those weren't formed the same way. magic and worthy were draft picks. it would be one thing if lebron toughed it out built through draft. imagine the lakers super team of kobe, shaq, karl malone, and gary payton. if the 2 additions weren't pushing 40 it might have been something. but thats what lebron has done is form teams with multiple all stars in their prime.

Does it really matter how a team is put together as long as it is done within the rules? Ironically, the only reason the Lakers got Worthy was because of a stupid trade made by the Cavaliers.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tall order for Cleveland now... They really really need Irving out their .... The Warriors are so deep, and that's the issue for Cleveland right now.. So many players are stepping up, Curry doesn't even play well and their still tough to beat...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whya re we bringing POP into the conversation?

You know who I was talking about, but you make a good point. Pop is arguably the greatest. The argument for Pop is that he's also a great personnel man in addition to being a great coach. I'm not sure how much of a role Phil Jackson played in actually deciding player personnel for his great teams. Okay, fine, if I were LeBron, I'd gladly have the second greatest coach in NBA history as my coach.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really matter how a team is put together as long as it is done within the rules? Ironically, the only reason the Lakers got Worthy was because of a stupid trade made by the Cavaliers.

maybe not. goes back to after lebrons 1st ring. one of his statements was he didn't take any short cuts...but thats exactly what he did. now that he's trying to say he's one of best players ever...its been said by many players...jordan didn't team up with rivals. again how much help should the best player on planet need? want to join up to win rings find...but take yourself out of the best player conversation.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe not. goes back to after lebrons 1st ring. one of his statements was he didn't take any short cuts...but thats exactly what he did. now that he's trying to say he's one of best players ever...its been said by many players...jordan didn't team up with rivals. again how much help should the best player on planet need? want to join up to win rings find...but take yourself out of the best player conversation.

I don't think he's better than Jordan, but LeBron is up there among the best. He's the best player since Jordan.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's better than Jordan, but LeBron is up there among the best. He's the best player since Jordan.

im not so sure about that. id question if he didn't chase other all stars and stayed in cleveland entire career that he wouldn't have any rings. just watching the game.. he doesn't dominate other players...the offense often is geared to get him switched into a better mismatch. if they go down in these finals he will be 2-4 in finals...does not sound like a best player since jordan stat to me

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame LeBron for using free agency and his status as best player in the league as leverage to build the team that he wants around him. Kobe did the same thing when he demanded that he be traded if the Lakers didn't get better. The only difference between Kobe and LeBron is that Kobe wasn't the best player in the league.

Really?!? :scratch:

Kobe in his prime wasn't the best player in the league?!?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that thinks Stephen A is an idiot the way he's been bitching last night about Kyries minutes?

That injury didn't happen because he played 43 min. If he sat 7 more minutes throughout the game he still injures his knee on that play. He tried to play hurt, it didn't work and his knee was clearly shot.

Plus if a guy says he can play in the NBA FINALS you don't manage his minutes lol.

You're not the only one. SAS is always an idiot.

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed 100% - Stephen A has always been a loudmouth rabblerouser - Unfortunately Irving is living up to his nickname of Mr. Glass and is in no way shape or form Blatt's fault......

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not so sure about that. id question if he didn't chase other all stars and stayed in cleveland entire career that he wouldn't have any rings. just watching the game.. he doesn't dominate other players...the offense often is geared to get him switched into a better mismatch. if they go down in these finals he will be 2-4 in finals...does not sound like a best player since jordan stat to me
His love for Lebron is obvious because he also said "Kobe was not the best player in the NBA at the time He demanded a trade" - I disagree - Kobe was not only the best at the time, but he proved it with three more trips to the finals and two more championships. That is real close to Lebron's record without counting Kobe's first three championship titles. Lebron definitely has athleticism that Kobe didn't have, but Kobe had a both a mental capacity and understanding of the game with a killer instinct that Lebron has never had. Lebron is good and comes close, but compare Kobe in his prime to Lebron his prime - I will pick Kobe all day long

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie didn't fracture his knee cap last night ~ that damage has been going on FOR MONTHS. If you want to blame anyone blame the coaching staff for running (literally) Kyrie Irving into the ground!

Non-impact injuries that involve bones start months in advance. This is not like a Paul George bone fracture in one split-second, this is months of overuse and over-training by the staff. When Kyrie Irving FIRST injured his knee the staff should have put him on ice for a longer duration.

Has anyone noticed how Kyrie Irving runs while leaning forward thus putting his kneecaps way-out-beyond-his-toes? In sports medicine communities and weight lifting circles = that is a recipe for disaster on anyone's kneecap! You have to run with your kneecaps over your toes! The body's structural support is designed that way for a reason.