• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving is now a...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if we tell the OP that Kyrie is better than Lebron, he'll spontaneous com-bust from the internal conflict.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie has to be one of the funnest players to watch in the league...

his handle is the best in the league

one of the best finishers at the rim- the angles he plays off the backboard are hilarious/genius.

one of the very best clutch performers in the league- how many guys you trust more down 1 with 5 seconds left? not many thats for sure

has a very solid mid range game and of course- as a reigning 3 pt champ- he can absolutely fill it up from outside.

the kid is just so much fun to watch.....why i had him just inside my top 10....i can listen to that as a little high - but top 15 i think is plenty justified even by his most ardent critics.

a pretty impressive list posted by the OP for Kyrie only being 24 years old that is for sure---

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie has to be one of the funnest players to watch in the league...

his handle is the best in the league

one of the best finishers at the rim- the angles he plays off the backboard are hilarious/genius.

one of the very best clutch performers in the league- how many guys you trust more down 1 with 5 seconds left? not many thats for sure

has a very solid mid range game and of course- as a reigning 3 pt champ- he can absolutely fill it up from outside.

the kid is just so much fun to watch.....why i had him just inside my top 10....i can listen to that as a little high - but top 15 i think is plenty justified even by his most ardent critics.

a pretty impressive list posted by the OP for Kyrie only being 24 years old that is for sure---

Steph Curry and Klay Thompson dead?

On a serious note though, agree with everything else. Kyrie is fun to watch, that's for sure.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta hope Myles Turner turns into a force defensively and PG takes that next step and Teague learns how to play within himself and how to shoot a 3...

Teague has become a better three-point shooter...The key is sustaining last year's success year-in and year-out.

The development of Turner is also key, as I'm definitely not counting on Thaddeus Young and Al Jefferson to carry our inside game...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batman has found the best Robin he will ever have.......really- Batman has found another Batman really.

Utterly ridiculous.

When LeBron signed in Miami, he and Wade were 2 of the top 3 players in the league. Wade started declining the year they won their second title, but everyone knows who LeBron's best playing partner was, and it isn't Irving.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utterly ridiculous.

When LeBron signed in Miami, he and Wade were 2 of the top 3 players in the league. Wade started declining the year they won their second title, but everyone knows who LeBron's best playing partner was, and it isn't Irving.
hahaah

lebron never got help winning a title like hedi d from Irving last year, not even close.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaah

lebron never got help winning a title like hedi d from Irving last year, not even close.

LOL. Ok.

Irving is a fantastic scorer and a much better shooter than Wade. Wade is (was) better at literally every other facet of the game.

Please stop.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Ok.

Irving is a fantastic scorer and a much better shooter than Wade. Wade is (was) better at literally every other facet of the game.

Please stop.
not nearly the compliment and robin to JAmes Batman that Kyrie is.

like i said- the performance Kyrie gave to help James bring home the title is by far and away the most help he has gotten. Thats undisputable.

LeBron got maybe 1 peak Wade year in a year they lost.

Kyrie? FAR AND AWAY more help to LeBron and its not even close. Kyrie has not even scratched his peak yet and did far and away more to help LeBron win the title than Wade EVER did. Those are the black and white facts. Try and deny them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not nearly the compliment and robin to JAmes Batman that Kyrie is.

like i said- the performance Kyrie gave to help James bring home the title is by far and away the most help he has gotten. Thats undisputable.

LeBron got maybe 1 peak Wade year in a year they lost.

Kyrie? FAR AND AWAY more help to LeBron and its not even close. Kyrie has not even scratched his peak yet and did far and away more to help LeBron win the title than Wade EVER did. Those are the black and white facts. Try and deny them.

Wade was clearly at his peak in 2012 when they won the title. To say Kyrie did far and away more to help Lebron than Wade ever did is just a lie and is just not true.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only the 4th player in NBA history to win an NBA title and a gold medal in the same summer. The other three are Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and LeBron James.

Impressive.

So what happens when lebron eventually degrades and retires?

Still confident he stays in Cleveland?

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade was clearly at his peak in 2012 when they won the title. To say Kyrie did far and away more to help Lebron than Wade ever did is just a lie and is just not true.
I believe Wade was the Batman in 2011 when they lost and steps down as Robin in 2012 when they won.

People saying Wade wasn't at his peak in 2012 due to the fact that he stepped his game down for LeBron to takeover and that how people saw Wade declining.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,656.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utterly ridiculous.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner....

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Ok.

Please stop.

Wiggy's evaluation as it relates to anything Lakers/Heat/Cavs is about as effective as a Kardashian using a tampon.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please dispute the fact that LeBron has ever gotten more help than what Kyrie did this year for him. And the amazing thing is- he is doing this and the kid has not even hit his prime yet.

you seriosuly think Dwayne Wade was at his peak in 2012? cmon dude...