• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray is your heisman

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son, I've forgot more football then you've watched. Now run along and concern yourself with things within your scope.

We're all laughing at you.

I'd like the young lad to remind us the last time CU was even relevant in CFB.

I mean, hell, without a 5th down, they wouldn't have won a MNC way back when, and their last gasp of CFB notoriety would be in 1971, LOL!~

LMFAO at the CU blowhard.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like the young lad to remind us the last time CU was even relevant in CFB.

I mean, hell, without a 5th down, they wouldn't have won a MNC way back when, and their last gasp of CFB notoriety would be in 1971, LOL!~

LMFAO at the CU blowhard.
Fun fact: Colorado and Chokelahoma have combined for 0 Playoff wins.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: Colorado and Chokelahoma have combined for 0 Playoff wins.

Fun fact, CU has never even smelled the playoffs, and like won't ever.

And nice deflection, sonny, LOL

Face it the Buffs are a footnote in CFB history, because a blown call by the officials, LMAO!

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact, CU has never even smelled the playoffs, and like won't ever.

And nice deflection, sonny, LOL

Face it the Buffs are a footnote in CFB history, because a blown call by the officials, LMAO!
First or last, cupcake

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really are, a special kind of stupid, LOL!~
I'm sure you watched the game in horror.

Oh wait... did you forget about the 28-0 part? I'm guessing you're talking that 2nd half as a "moral victory". :L

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you watched the game in horror.

Oh wait... did you forget about the 28-0 part? I'm guessing you're talking that 2nd half as a "moral victory". :L

LOL, I sat thru the early SB shitshows that the Donks were in, so you'd be wrong, as per usual:pound:

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I sat thru the early SB shitshows that the Donks were in, so you'd be wrong, as per usual:pound:
Do some research. I said Tua is the better player and the Sooners would get pistol-whipped by Saban. CORRECT on both accounts.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do some research. I said Tua is the better player and the Sooners would get pistol-whipped by Saban. CORRECT on both accounts.

Considering OU scored more points on Bama than anybody else has this year, losing by 10 is hardly being pistol-whipped, although in your insipid mind, I can understand how you might think that... and Tua and Murray played pretty much even, with Murray having way more total yards, so again as per usual, you are wrong, so you can quit patting yourself on the back and go back to what you usually do with your hand, Rosie...:nod:

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering OU scored more points on Bama than anybody else has this year, losing by 10 is hardly being pistol-whipped, although in your insipid mind, I can understand how you might think that... and Tua and Murray played pretty much even, with Murray having way more total yards, so again as per usual, you are wrong, so you can quit patting yourself on the back and go back to what you usually do with your hand, Rosie...:nod:
NEVER

STOOD

A

CHANCE

And LMFAO at "Tua and Murray played pretty much even". What fucking planet are you on?

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it was 11 points, not 10.
And Kyler was 19/37 , 51% and a QBR of 67.7.
Tua on the other hand was 24/27, almost 89% which set an Orange Bowl record and a QBR of 96.4.
Hardly even. Both are great QB's, but Tua outperformed Kyler in this game. You guys may now continue with your pissing contest. Carry on.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEVER

STOOD

A

CHANCE

And LMFAO at "Tua and Murray played pretty much even". What fucking planet are you on?

I'm on earth, where are you?

You really don't know shit when it comes to football, do ya?

CU FOOTBALL, mediocrity at it's highest!

WoooooHoooooo!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it was 11 points, not 10.
And Kyler was 19/37 , 51% and a QBR of 67.7.
Tua on the other hand was 24/27, almost 89% which set an Orange Bowl record and a QBR of 96.4.
Hardly even. Both are great QB's, but Tua outperformed Kyler in this game. You guys may now continue with your pissing contest. Carry on.

I'm taking into consideration his 109 yards running combined with his passing.

You may go, now....

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may go, now....
No matter how you want to measure it, Kyler was outplayed. Bama was up 21 points before Kyler had a completed pass, and the "best OL in the country" left him running for his life.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an odd way of interpreting what I said, but okay.

Kyler Murray faced more adversity than Tua & was surrounded by a lot less talent. That should count for something imo.

Oklahoma is not that much less talented, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Murray took the Oklahoma offense all the way to #1.....from #1 the previous year.

Tua took over an offense that was not even a top10 offense and turned them into an elite offense, on the same level as Oklahoma(but I think better because of the difference in defenses played).

I do not understand where the narrative that Murray elevated Oklahoma and such comes from.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how you want to measure it, Kyler was outplayed. Bama was up 21 points before Kyler had a completed pass, and the "best OL in the country" left him running for his life.

yep, OU shit the bed the first quarter, no doubt, but unlike Notre Dame, they didn't fold the tent up and go home, either.

And no matter how you want to measure it, Murray had about as good of a game as did Tua. His running ability is what sets him apart from Tua, in my own humble opinion.

Tua is damn good, never have said or implicated he wasn't, but I'd still take Murray over him, in the long run.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may go, now....

35 of those came right before halftime when Alabama was more than happy to let him run all over the field and run the clock out.

And lets be honest, he did nothing but stat pad completely on both runs as he ran out of bounds on both of them....the 2nd time 3 seconds after the clock ran out.

Nothing Murry or Oklahoma did this weekend impressed me, quite the opposite. I have much less respect for Oklahoma than I did before it.

Your offensive line is extremely over-rated and got their shit handed to them. Murray is fast and has a good arm, but he's not the once in a generation QB or even remotely close to it as Oklahoma fans claimed before the game.

I said it before the game and I'll say it again now. I would straight up melt if Murray were to transfer to Alabama. Think I'd rather stick with Jalen, same skill set, but with a lot more heart.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, OU shit the bed the first quarter, no doubt, but unlike Notre Dame, they didn't fold the tent up and go home, either.

And no matter how you want to measure it, Murray had about as good of a game as did Tua. His running ability is what sets him apart from Tua, in my own humble opinion.

Tua is damn good, never have said or implicated he wasn't, but I'd still take Murray over him, in the long run.

I know Oklahoma fans likely aren't accustomed to it, but when the other team steps off the gas in the 2nd quarter it's because you got your fucking ass whipped.

The biggest challenge Alabama faced was to stop shooting themselves in the foot. Oklahoma was a pretender, nothing more.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35 of those came right before halftime when Alabama was more than happy to let him run all over the field and run the clock out.

And lets be honest, he did nothing but stat pad completely on both runs as he ran out of bounds on both of them....the 2nd time 3 seconds after the clock ran out.

Nothing Murry or Oklahoma did this weekend impressed me, quite the opposite. I have much less respect for Oklahoma than I did before it.

Your offensive line is extremely over-rated and got their shit handed to them. Murray is fast and has a good arm, but he's not the once in a generation QB or even remotely close to it as Oklahoma fans claimed before the game.

I said it before the game and I'll say it again now. I would straight up melt if Murray were to transfer to Alabama. Think I'd rather stick with Jalen, same skill set, but with a lot more heart.

Oklahoma scored on their last 6 possesions and the defense even got a couple stops. Had OU not stayed on the bus in the 1st qtr who knows. But OU was able to get it going.