• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray is your heisman

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop bragging about an individual accolade when your team just got run.

Not everyone hops onto a bandwagon when their school isn't winning. What's next for you and your "favs", Clemson?
Already told you before Einstein its only because they're playing texico! Its a fucking joke? I know you have issues grasping things...just trust me.

PUT.
DOWN.
THE.
BONG.

Now give me a rousing ROLL DAYUM TODD!!!

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already told you before Einstein its only because they're playing texico! Its a fucking joke? I know you have issues grasping things...just trust me.

PUT.
DOWN.
THE.
BONG.

Now give me a rousing ROLL DAYUM TODD!!!
You've been repping both long before the bowl season, actually. Nice excuse though. Surprised you haven't hopped off that Cowboys bandwagon long ago. Speaking of bongs...

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been repping both long before the bowl season, actually. Nice excuse though. Surprised you haven't hopped off that Cowboys bandwagon long ago. Speaking of bongs...
Son, I've forgot more football then you've watched. Now run along and concern yourself with things within your scope.

We're all laughing at you.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son, I've forgot more football then you've watched. Now run along and concern yourself with things within your scope.

We're all laughing at you.
Enjoy drinking your Latte with your husband

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta be honest as enjoyable as Saturday was I think I still enjoyed our basketball team shutting Trey Youngs ass down and beatin OU last season a little more

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy drinking your Latte with your husband
You don't use coffee in lattes dumbass. Only espresso.

We can rule out Starbucks, you certainly don't work there.

In-n-Out? with the little paper hat?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't use coffee in lattes dumbass. Only espresso.

We can rule out Starbucks, you certainly don't work there.

In-n-Out? with the little paper hat?
Sure thing, future Clemson homer.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta be honest as enjoyable as Saturday was I think I still enjoyed our basketball team shutting Trey Youngs ass down and beatin OU last season a little more
I'm glad he's gone honestly. Lon relied on him WAY too much.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I can help with that :dhd:

#108th ranked
It's cute you're nitpicking SEC bottom-dwellers to make your argument. You think OU would "boat race" the defenses at Georgia, LSU, Miss State, or Auburn?

How many years in a row does Chokelahoma have to...choke, at the hands of the SEC, before you STFU and admit the obvious?

It's cute how you're taking on all 14 SEC dicks at the same time. I get it, you're a CU fan. You have nothing to look forward to every year b/c you are the KU of the Pac 12, but don't confuse the juggernaut that is Alabama as what the entire SEC is like. Without Bama, the SEC isn't represented in the playoff. Since you are a Team SEC little whore let me give you some advice a lot of SEC homers do not comprehend b/c they love sucking on that Bama teet and ride that Bama wave of success: TEAMS WIN TITLES, NOT CONFERENCES........

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cute how you're taking on all 14 SEC dicks at the same time. I get it, you're a CU fan. You have nothing to look forward to every year b/c you are the KU of the Pac 12, but don't confuse the juggernaut that is Alabama as what the entire SEC is like. Without Bama, the SEC isn't represented in the playoff. Since you are a Team SEC little whore let me give you some advice a lot of SEC homers do not comprehend b/c they love sucking on that Bama teet and ride that Bama wave of success: TEAMS WIN TITLES, NOT CONFERENCES........
Hilarious take, considering half the CFP was SEC last year and would've been again this year, had Georgia won the SEC title game. I don't have to rep an SEC school to admit the conference is just better than the rest. I also don't have to rep any particular school to know and admit the Big 12 is playing fucking flag football.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ok scooter whatever you say.. btw my team beat the #1 ranked defense 41-15.. with a wide receiver for a qb..

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Kyler has been all year. We finally got to see Tua against a Big12 defense and he had more TDs than incompletions.
Just about every opponent OU played (Big 12 or not) ran it and threw it all over the place against them. Doing so isn't impressive...it is the norm.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same ones claiming Tua is “only good because he has players around him”. Anyone watching the guy throwing the ball knows he is special. The rest can go eat turds.

And before anyone accuses me of criticizing Murray, I’ve done nothing but praise him on here ever since I started posting.
Quit cherry picking comments and being disingenuous Diego. You are better than that.

No one has said Tua isn't good. He is good. That isn't the point and you damn well know it. The point is not to declare him good just because he performed well against a shitty Oklahoma defense. You are acting like Tua accomplished his CFP semifinal stats against the '86 Bears defense! Again, it was against the 2018 Oklahoma defense!

And you damn well know Tua is surrounded by a team full of 4* and 5* star players. He ain't playing with hot garbage as teammates ffs.

Again, Tua is a damn good QB...but not because of his performance in the OU game.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit cherry picking comments and being disingenuous Diego. You are better than that.

No one has said Tua isn't good. He is good. That isn't the point and you damn well know it. The point is not to declare him good just because he performed well against a shitty Oklahoma defense. You are acting like Tua accomplished his CFP semifinal stats against the '86 Bears defense! Again, it was against the 2018 Oklahoma defense!

And you damn well know Tua is surrounded by a team full of 4* and 5* star players. He ain't playing with hot garbage as teammates ffs.

Again, Tua is a damn good QB...but not because of his performance in the OU game.

I didn’t act like shit. Reread the thread, and Tua was crapped on a LOT after the SECCG. That isn’t “cherry picking”. There is a sizable contingent on here unwilling to give him ANY credit. If you disagree, YOU are “cherry picking”,

He went 24/27 with 3 drops. No one said OU’s defense is good. Tua’s throwing was great by any standard. How many other QB’s went 24/27 against OU? Vs. ANYONE?

As for players around him, he has a good OL, backs, and receivers. So does OU. OU didn’t put up 580 ypg with Kyler and Keebler elves. A good chunk of those will be playing on Sundays.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t act like shit. Reread the thread, and Tua was crapped on a LOT after the SECCG. That isn’t “cherry picking”. There is a sizable contingent on here unwilling to give him ANY credit. If you disagree, YOU are “cherry picking”,

He went 24/27 with 3 drops. No one said OU’s defense is good. Tua’s throwing was great by any standard. How many other QB’s went 24/27 against OU? Vs. ANYONE?

As for players around him, he has a good OL, backs, and receivers. So does OU. OU didn’t put up 580 ypg with Kyler and Keebler elves. A good chunk of those will be playing on Sundays.
The SECCG? WTF! That was against Georgia, not OU!

As far as Murray and Tua having good supporting casts, hell to the yeah. Both do. Haskins at tOSU also has a good supporting cast.

If tOSU were to play both Oklahoma and Alabama, which team do you think Haskins would have better stats against?