• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray is your heisman

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at the final stat boxes and forming an opinion is the simpleton way of doing it. Stats are always padded for one side when then other jumps out to a large, early lead and is never really in a threat to lose.

And to call the SEC defenses "overrated" is pure ignorance. They're statistically much better than anything the Big 12 has and fuck, watch games and they look better.

Stop making excuses even long after Kyler and his garbage team were exposed by an SEC juggernaut.
They have an SEC team logo you can pick if you want?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who won't?

The ppl being trolled by the chihuahua?

The same ones claiming Tua is “only good because he has players around him”. Anyone watching the guy throwing the ball knows he is special. The rest can go eat turds.

And before anyone accuses me of criticizing Murray, I’ve done nothing but praise him on here ever since I started posting.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked guys and Kyler still won the Heisman.

heisman-winner-kyler-murray8217s-past-homophobic-tweets-deleted-hours-after-award-report.jpg

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same ones claiming Tua is “only good because he has players around him”. Anyone watching the guy throwing the ball knows he is special. The rest can go eat turds.

And before anyone accuses me of criticizing Murray, I’ve done nothing but praise him on here ever since I started posting.
:noidea:

Tua is a great QB...what is there to debate?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at the final stat boxes and forming an opinion is the simpleton way of doing it. Stats are always padded for one side when then other jumps out to a large, early lead and is never really in a threat to lose.

And to call the SEC defenses "overrated" is pure ignorance. They're statistically much better than anything the Big 12 has and fuck, watch games and they look better.

Stop making excuses even long after Kyler and his garbage team were exposed by an SEC juggernaut.

The only juggernaut in the SEC is BAMA. Take your tongue out of the SEC anus for a few minutes. Baylor raped Vandy offensively worse than any other SEC team did and UVA just blanked SCAR. SCAR was averaging 27ppg in SEC conference play. OU would boat race the other 13 dwarves in that conference

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its awful salty up in here.

sunny-saltsnail.gif
not in the eyes please...or these open wounds from cutting myself trying to mask the soul-crushing disappointment of losing to the greatest evar!