• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray is your heisman

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an odd way of interpreting what I said, but okay.

Kyler Murray faced more adversity than Tua & was surrounded by a lot less talent. That should count for something imo.
Kyler plays behind one of the best OLs in the country. Wouldn't know that by watching them the other night, but never the less....

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua > Murray

Disagree and you're a lying shit fuck.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua > Murray

Chokelahoma gets destroyed by Bama and suddenly Kyler is the only guy they have that can play. It's funny because all those arrogant-ass Chokelahoma fans that were bragging about winning back-to-back Heisman trophies have suddenly ghosted these threads.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chokelahoma gets destroyed by Bama and suddenly Kyler is the only guy they have that can play. It's funny because all those arrogant-ass Chokelahoma fans that were bragging about winning back-to-back Heisman trophies have suddenly ghosted these threads.
Not true for all of them. I know a few or at least one have said Kyler willed them to a playoff birth. That late pass he made in the game was an incredible show of athleticism.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true for all of them. I know a few or at least one have said Kyler willed them to a playoff birth. That late pass he made in the game was an incredible show of athleticism.
It is true that a scat-QB playing in the Big 12 is why the Sooners won 12 games this year.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Covering the spread is getting destroyed? Lol Colorado playing OU or Alabama would be getting destroyed.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My guess is Kyler’s successor will be in NYC next year, and the argument will be “without him, they would be a 4-5 loss team”. They argued it for Baker as well.

OU has plenty of talent on offense, and arguably the best OL in CFB.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and arguably the best OL in CFB
I thought that until Saturday but it seemed that more often than not, especially before the game got lopsided, that the Bama D line was pushing them all over the place. Kyler being a shifty little shit saved his ass more than the O line did. There were several teams Bama played this year that I felt did a better job of keeping our D line in check.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covering the spread is getting destroyed? Lol Colorado playing OU or Alabama would be getting destroyed.
Congrats on covering the spread! If only there was a trophy for that. Bama had the game won from the opening kick. I'm sure you felt there was a sliver of hope, but outside of a couple drives, Bama's offense scored at will. Lincoln Riley says you have your 2nd half "moral victory" tho! lol

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We finally got to see Tua against a defense similar to what Kyler has been playing all year.

24/27 318 4TDs.

He would have had 60+ TD passes if he played at OU this year.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler is a superior athlete.

Tua is a superior quarterback.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua > Murray

A "lying shit fuck". That won't even make the top ten of the worst things I've been called.

Murray played against a good defense.

Tua played against the....uh.....a.....uh....a not too good defense.

Besides, who gives a shit? Both of 'em had pretty damn good supporting casts. Put either one of 'em on a shit team like mine and see how good they do. Suckers would be running for their lives on every play.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should Tua be penalized because he plays for the more complete team and didn't need to spend as much time on the field, or throw as many passes, as the munchkin?

We've now seen what Kyler can (and can't do) against a legit defense. Tua is the way more efficient passer. Giving the award out before the end of the season is fucking dumb and this is proof.

Murray accounted for over 400 yds and 3 TDs against Bama’s defense. What other QB did that from the SEC? Tua was facing shitty, weak defenses every Saturday, hence the reason he sat the 4th quarter. Bama averaged 45ppg in SEC play, OU averaged 45ppg in Big 12 play. Stop overrating the ever living shit out of SEC defenses.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like Kyler has been all year. We finally got to see Tua against a Big12 defense and he had more TDs than incompletions.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray accounted for over 400 yds and 3 TDs against Bama’s defense. What other QB did that from the SEC? Tua was facing shitty, weak defenses every Saturday, hence the reason he sat the 4th quarter. Bama averaged 45ppg in SEC play, OU averaged 45ppg in Big 12 play. Stop overrating the ever living shit out of SEC defenses.
Just looking at the final stat boxes and forming an opinion is the simpleton way of doing it. Stats are always padded for one side when then other jumps out to a large, early lead and is never really in a threat to lose.

And to call the SEC defenses "overrated" is pure ignorance. They're statistically much better than anything the Big 12 has and fuck, watch games and they look better.

Stop making excuses even long after Kyler and his garbage team were exposed by an SEC juggernaut.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua > Murray

Most likely you are right from a NFL standpoint but not college. Tua had most of his guys wide open the other night, it doesn't change the fact he can make a lot of throws. Kyler was under constant pressure the entire night, Tua wasn't. Kyler will be playing baseball so it really doesn't matter.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely you are right from a NFL standpoint but not college. Tua had most of his guys wide open the other night, it doesn't change the fact he can make a lot of throws. Kyler was under constant pressure the entire night, Tua wasn't. Kyler will be playing baseball so it really doesn't matter.
Apparently you didnt see the 2 throws he made to Jeudy Saturday. Kyler had guys wide open all night too and missed them.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A "lying shit fuck". That won't even make the top ten of the worst things I've been called.

Murray played against a good defense.

Besides, who gives a shit? Both of 'em had pretty damn good supporting casts. Put either one of 'em on a shit team like mine and see how good they do. Suckers would be running for their lives on every play.
Here I can help with that :dhd:

#108th ranked

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on covering the spread! If only there was a trophy for that. Bama had the game won from the opening kick. I'm sure you felt there was a sliver of hope, but outside of a couple drives, Bama's offense scored at will. Lincoln Riley says you have your 2nd half "moral victory" tho! lol
will you show me any of your trophies sir?