• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray is your heisman

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25F5B2H3UEI6RIL6CYVXCLUPYI.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma scored on their last 6 possesions and the defense even got a couple stops. Had OU not stayed on the bus in the 1st qtr who knows. But OU was able to get it going.

Yeah, and Gilbert Grape was awesome against Alabama in 2009 and almost lead a comeback!

Yet another Big12 team that gets it's ass kicked and doesn't realize it when the other team lets up.

:lol:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've loved to see what his numbers would've been Saturday if Saban didn't switch to his conservative eating the clock mode and let Tua throw more than 10 passes in the second half. Not everyday you get your shot to really show out against a Big 12 D.
He'd of had a thousand. OU's secondary couldn't cover the receiving corp from a retirement home.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma scored on their last 6 possesions and the defense even got a couple stops. Had OU not stayed on the bus in the 1st qtr who knows. But OU was able to get it going.

PS: Additional :lol: @ the idea that the OU defense got a single stop in that game. I guess Oklahoma was making Alabama get multiple penalties in a row to kill those few drives.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the postseason, SEC offenses are averaging 37.4 points (median = 41), while B12 offenses average 26.6 (median = 26).
Other than the playoffs, I put zero stock in bowl games.

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd of had a thousand. OU's secondary couldn't cover the receiving corp from a retirement home.
Honestly, the OU secondary (with the exception of the quick slant) was playing tight coverage. Many of the throws by Tua were to tiny windows and perfectly placed. I'm still puzzled as to why they didn't change the way they were covering the slot receiver though.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Oklahoma fans likely aren't accustomed to it, but when the other team steps off the gas in the 2nd quarter it's because you got your fucking ass whipped.

The biggest challenge Alabama faced was to stop shooting themselves in the foot. Oklahoma was a pretender, nothing more.
35 of those came right before halftime when Alabama was more than happy to let him run all over the field and run the clock out.

And lets be honest, he did nothing but stat pad completely on both runs as he ran out of bounds on both of them....the 2nd time 3 seconds after the clock ran out.

Nothing Murry or Oklahoma did this weekend impressed me, quite the opposite. I have much less respect for Oklahoma than I did before it.

Your offensive line is extremely over-rated and got their shit handed to them. Murray is fast and has a good arm, but he's not the once in a generation QB or even remotely close to it as Oklahoma fans claimed before the game.

I said it before the game and I'll say it again now. I would straight up melt if Murray were to transfer to Alabama. Think I'd rather stick with Jalen, same skill set, but with a lot more heart.

Your opinion. I like Murray, his skill set and his attitude and his heart. If he'd started at OU for 2 or 3 years, he'd made much more of a splash, but in his one year as a starter, I think he did pretty damn good.

I'm good with it...

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the OU secondary (with the exception of the quick slant) was playing tight coverage. Many of the throws by Tua were to tiny windows and perfectly placed. I'm still puzzled as to why they didn't change the way they were covering the slot receiver though.

you aren't the only one...

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS: Additional :lol: @ the idea that the OU defense got a single stop in that game. I guess Oklahoma was making Alabama get multiple penalties in a row to kill those few drives.

Stop playing dirty.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion. I like Murray, his skill set and his attitude and his heart. If he'd started at OU for 2 or 3 years, he'd made much more of a splash, but in his one year as a starter, I think he did pretty damn good.

I'm good with it...

He's fast as fuck and has a big arm, but after Jalen and Sims, I'm just over the "dual threat" thing completely. I love Jalen and Sims as players, and it's not their fault, but I would rather have a pro-style QB like Coker who can throw the ball, and let the RB's handle the running.

If you can get a guy like Tua or Watson who have the arm, and then a bit of the legs as well, then that's another story. But you gotta be the pocket passer before all else when you get to the top level IMO.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop playing dirty.

False starts and illegal formations(questionable call btw) are dirty?

But since you brought it up, I still don't know why #75 was allowed to finish the game. Just one of many bullshit things Oklahoma was allowed to get away with.