• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe shocking the world

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOBE probably makes things worse for LA.

In the NBA you want to be either GREAT or AWFUL.
Being 43-39 is the worst possible thing to be...

Assuming Jamison bolts and MWP is amnestied, this team is not a good team.

KOBE might make them a 7 or 8 seed instead of a lottery team.

This is one of the deepest drafts in a long long time.

If KOBE did not play, the Lakers were looking like a low lottery team...maybe pick 8-11 range.

Even if they were the 11th pick, they would definitely defy all odds and WIN THE LOTTERY MAGICALLY.

it would make the 1985 Knicks draft look 100% transparent and legit.

Kobe's return will insure them winning nothing and missing out on a great draft.

The Lakers would be better off in the long term if Kobe missed half a season.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scary ass Heat fans.

Starbigd, you always have Lebron's dick in your mouth.

It's only logical that a Mavs fan would hate anything that has to do with the Lakers. Unlike some LA fans who choose rooting for their rivals over LeBron.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone betting against Kobe would have to be really stupid and ignorant.

Wait a minute - Did I just describe all Miami Heat Fans?

No, not all!! But I can think of a couple that fit that description!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only logical that a Mavs fan would hate anything that has to do with the Lakers. Unlike some LA fans who choose rooting for their rivals over LeBron.

Uh, when exactly did the Mavs become the Lakers rivals?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, when exactly did the Mavs become the Lakers rivals?
Ummmm....not long after some guy named Mark Cuban bought the team. It's not like he's collided with the Lakers or anything over the years.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, JD is an interesting cat!! A Knicks fan who only posts about the Heat, the Lakers and Lebron!!
You need to sign up for BSman's school of trolling. That was weak,brah

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm....not long after some guy named Mark Cuban bought the team. It's not like he's collided with the Lakers or anything over the years.

And outside of one playoff series, when have the Mavs ever been a real threat!! If there is a rivalry between the Lakers and any team in the Western Conference, it's with the Spurs!!

Cuban may think there's a rivalry between the Mavs and the Lakers, but that's because he's trying to be the Lakers!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to sign up for BSman's school of trolling. That was weak,brah

Not trying to troll anything!! Just an observation!! The next time I see you post anything about the Knicks will be the first time!! I didn't even know you were a Knicks fan until I noticed it under your avi over here!!

All that time posting with you on cbs and I never knew you were a Knicks fan!! On the basketball boards I've never seen you post about the Knicks. Just the Heat, Lakers/Kobe and Lebron!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And outside of one playoff series, when have the Mavs ever been a real threat!! If there is a rivalry between the Lakers and any team in the Western Conference, it's with the Spurs!!

Cuban may think there's a rivalry between the Mavs and the Lakers, but that's because he's trying to be the Lakers!!
I'm not going to derail the thread so this is the last I'll say about this subject.

To imply that Dallas and the Lakers are not rivals is absurd. The Mavs have been a threat for the last 7yrs or so in the Western conf. LA fans hate Cuban and that is fact. When LA beats Dallas, regardless when it is, it's a little more special.

There's a lot of teams LA fans that could've accepted more when getting swept out of the playoffs in 2011 than Cuban's Mavs in 2011.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to troll anything!! Just an observation!! The next time I see you post anything about the Knicks will be the first time!! I didn't even know you were a Knicks fan until I noticed it under your avi over here!!

All that time posting with you on cbs and I never knew you were a Knicks fan!! On the basketball boards I've never seen you post about the Knicks. Just the Heat, Lakers/Kobe and Lebron!!
Then you're not looking hard enough. I've posted just about every time anything that has to do with Knicks has been brought up on this board. Started threads on CBS about the Knicks with lukewarm results.

I posted a handful of times today in a thread started about Rondo and Melo on here. Even posted in the article that was linked in the thread. Even corrected you yesterday when said it was fact that Melo was a FA after this season.

I talk Knicks when I see it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to derail the thread so this is the last I'll say about this subject.

To imply that Dallas and the Lakers are not rivals is absurd. The Mavs have been a threat for the last 7yrs or so in the Western conf. LA fans hate Cuban and that is fact. When LA beats Dallas, regardless when it is, it's a little more special.

There's a lot of teams LA fans that could've accepted more when getting swept out of the playoffs in 2011 than Cuban's Mavs in 2011.

So now, you're going to tell a Laker fan of over 40 years how Laker fans feel about beating certain teams!! Seriously?!?

As a Laker fan I can assure you that the Mavs are an afterthought to Laker fans, the only Western Conference team that Laker fans have ever considered a true threat and the only team that they feel a little more special about beating, is the Spurs!!

Sacramento and Portland stepped up for a couple of seasons and made things interesting, but they petered out fairly quickly.

Cuban and Mavs fans may think there's a rivalry, but that's just them.